• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kirk

Smash Champion
So like, who wanted to go to Six Flags...but couldn't make it if it were on Tuesday? Or maybe I'll just mass text everyone or something. Ffffffffuuuuuu- storms.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I would have liked to go but it's expensive I was hoping to split with someone, I think it's all filled up though. I would still want to go to the smashfest, I need a ride too though ;/ so I won't be able to make it I guess.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You dont NEED a ride Tetsion. Metra is always an option, Kirk lives near Arlington Park (UP-NW line). You could go there and get somebody to pick you up.

Dajayman

We've been over this. Charizards have evolved to the point where they hatch out of their eggs as Charizards.

You would've known this if you came to MAS yesterday! I'm VERY disappointed in you.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I beat him with Yoshi too, actually I wrecked him with Yoshi. Sorry my Yoshi is 100times > my MK right now... will work on it for you DLA. Let's be Bat buddies sometime!!!

Edit: someone heal my Ribs, they hurt. :(
Lol yeah I know, I saw the set. I just wanted an excuse to use the new picture I made XD. But yeah bat buddies for sure.

Pause - only semi homo.

Kirk

Smash Champion
So, we be going to Six Flags tomorrow...er today (Tuesday). If anyone else wants to come, we'll be going there around 10am or so. You peoples know my number.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
out of curiosity, who wants to go to APEX? (I do)

And who wants to go to MLG Raleigh? (I do)

Let's start organizing this **** now

Dajayman

You got 502 errored.

If I snag this job (waiting for them to reply to my interview), I may finally be able to afford to go places!

Dajayman

I hope so. I've been looking for a job for almost two years.
The managers that interviewed me said they had a few more applicants to interview, but they really seemed to like me and seemed interested in hiring me. However a similar situation happened to me at Sears. I got interviewed, the guy seemed to like me, said he had a few more applicants, and I never recieved a call. Hopefully this time it's different. Wish me luck, I will need it...

Arty

Smash Lord
The PR is updated every 3 months sir.

And I think I'm only gonna go to one, either Apex or MLG Raleigh.
I have a free ride and free housing for MLG, but Apex is gonna be huge + I can watch some Melee.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I have a free ride and free housing for MLG
Explain lol XD

And if you have a free ride/housing for one, why wouldn't you go to both o.O you'd only have to spend $40-50 total on MLG

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Someone PM when you guys find a tournament your going to. I got fired from Wal-mart today, so I can start traveling again!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
It's a pretty lame story. I told a customer that I liked her shirt and she called 1-800-Wal-Mart and said I "made her uncomfortable."

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Zoze be creepin

And DLA, Raid lives close to Raleigh, and he's driving back for school that weekend.
Would he be able to give anyone else a ride? I'd love to come with but I don't want to impose or anything :O

Top Bottom