• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
Troll[ Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll
haven't you trolled enough this week?

Edit: Oh and that picture is amazing. I seriously was talking trash to cheese the entire time too.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Kirk's this Friday!!! I can't wait to see ook!!! OMG!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!

I'll be needing a ride, may I please get one Arty? I have to see my DK god.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Take the Metra with Drew so he has someone to go with. Peter's probably gonna john out as usual, which means Drew won't go either. And I offered to pick up Drew from the Metra, so I guess I could pick you up too.

Dajayman

I HAVE to see ook on Friday. Even if I have to walk!

...and according to Google Maps:
"Walking directions to 603 W Ladd St, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
14.1 mi – about 4 hours 42 mins"

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
That set was crazy epic and hyped for some reason.

yeah, it was kinda weird. so many people came and watched out set. crash gets 2 stocked I get beat and then I 2 stock him again. very very odd

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
I need to meet jayman

But I won't. I'm done with smash guys :(
I'm getting too old for this stuff (and I've lost my skill ;))
It was really awesome meeting all you guys. I had fun playing this game.
Ook, you are truly amazing, even though you could never beat me :D
Nice knowing you guys. Best of luck in your smashing futures

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I need to meet jayman

Didn't you say you were going to get on the PR first, THEN quit? Jeez, what a let down.

TheStig

Smash Lord
I need to meet jayman

is this like the 5th time you're quitting?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I need to meet jayman

I hope someone misses you... seriously I do.

Dajayman

I need to meet jayman

Why would you quit before meeting me? You must be insane in the membrane.

LADY GAGA!!! <3 <3 <3

k, only stipulation is you can't use that money for video games. Only food and living expenses.
Food would be good, I lost 4 pounds and I'm down to 131 pounds.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh yes, Chipotle run, I'm definitely in!

Is there one close to you, Kirk? The only one I know about it the one on Golf road, but that's kinda far from you.

Kirk

Smash Champion
There's one literally like 2 minutes from my house. Just past the Wendy's lol.

I know you're all jealous...staying this thin...eating Chipotle all night and day!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Yeah zoze get that post count back up son. You can't let Oro get the lead or I'll never forgive you.

BTW... Jesus probably didn't exist, and if he did, he didn't do any of those stupid miracles everyone talks about. I don't care what your "historians" say, since they're all biased from their religious beliefs. Why look for proof of Jesus, when science and logic can disprove the existence of an omnipotent god?
I missed a debate lol. I believe because I have a personal relationship with God. If anyone believes in God for any other reason, then they are missing the point. I serve a God that is very real, loves you, and wants to have a real relationship with you.

Honestly, no one can convince me that God doesn't exist no more than they could convince me that Illinois doesn't exist. I have seen many miracles, God moves in my life on a daily bases, and the Holy Spirit has came into my soul.

I know that sounds like a bunch of crazy talk. But this is such a big deal to me that it seriously brings me to tears when I talk about it. When I asked Jesus into my life, something happened. Something big. When the holy spirit entered the disicples, the Bible says there was a sound lke the blowing of a violent wind from heaven and what seemed to be tongues of fire came to rest on them.

I can't describe the feeling I had when I asked Jesus to come into my life, but what the disciples saw in person, I felt inside of me. I don't know why anyone would ever do drugs after having that experience. At college I saw someone get offered pot, and he said "If it can't take as high as the Holy Spirit does, then I don't want it."

It's impossible to explain. But if you have seen what I have, then there is no question that there is a God. Ask just about any Christian "when did you give your life to Jesus?", and then ask "what did it feel like?". Most Christians (though not all because many people never "turned to God", and they have always believed) will tell you something similar to what I have said.

Also, don't give your life to God to have some "feeling or experience." It will not work. The comforting feeling you get is a gift from the Holy Spirit and is by no means the purpose of giving your life to God. You give your life to God because you want to turn from sin, serve God, and have a personal relationship with him. And no other reason.

I don't really enjoy talking about anything beyond that. I wish people would just believe me and sincerely confess there sins ask Jesus to come into their life. Instantly, you will feel the presence of God. I cannot prove it to you any other way. Proof of God comes through a personal relationship with him.

With all that said, I cannot prove that Jesus was the Son of God through Science or History. But I also don't believe that it is irrational to believe in Jesus. Scientist do not know what could have caused the big bag. They do not know if cells were formed from non-living matter, or even if it is possible for them too. We are pretty sure that good mutations happen, but we do not know if mutations, by themselves, are enough to explain everything we see today.

You believe that all matter was created from a big bang, although you do not know what caused it. You believe that cells developed from non-living matter, but it has never been done in a lab. You believe that the cell mutation is enough to explain all the extremely complex life on Earth. Even though most organs are dependant on other organs, and seem to be been created all at once instead of in small mutation steps. And then you go on to say that you KNOW all this happened without God. You my friend, have a lot more faith than me.

Top Bottom