• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Quik17

Smash Ace
lol you better train up that Fox, Jiggs, and Marth

Here are my predictions

Fox - Guranteed Win for me
Shiek - Guranteed Loss
Jiggs - Probable Win
Falco - Probable Loss
Marth - 50/50 - maybe your favor dpending on how similar your Marth is to Sveets
Falcon - can go either way depending on how much combos you **** up

Oro?!

Smash Hero
What is this I don't even... ^^^

lol Quik, my Falcon power when I played you was ~50% last tourney. guaranteed loss.
Fear my Fox if my tech skill is right. I can now moving sdhl and no longer miss easy stuff. Jiggs/Ganon is not as easy as you would think either. You gotta play really good to make that matchup even. Imo I have the hardest time against Ganon with Sheik/Jiggs. Looshkin has been consistently 2 stocking my Sheik with Ganon lately. He has gotten 2 good at that MU.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I wish Chewy would host a smash tournament soon. I can host one, but no one would come. I doubt even southern IL would come. I'm going to hit up every st. louis tournament this summer though. You guys should go!

I usually win st. louis tournaments and get $50-100. So since Chicago thinks they are so good, you should have no problem winning your gas money back.

Also, who is 7FO?

Akashi

Smash Lord
I wish Chewy would host a smash tournament soon. I can host one, but no one would come. I doubt even southern IL would come. I'm going to hit up every st. louis tournament this summer though. You guys should go!

I usually win st. louis tournaments and get $50-100. So since Chicago thinks they are so good, you should have no problem winning your gas money back.

Also, who is 7FO?
That's not how it works. If you think you're good, come fight us. Who heard of the defending champs coming to the challenger's home? Stop being lazy, and yes I don't want to go because our scene is where it's at, not yours. No offense to Southern IL, but I'd much rather travel an hour to go to an amazing tourney, rather than 3~4hours to go to yours.

7FO has always been around, he just hasn't been placing well until as of late. The most notable victory he's gotten is beating Lain in a set.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
That's not how it works. If you think you're good, come fight us. Who heard of the defending champs coming to the challenger's home?
People don't go to M2Ks house to play him. He goes to their tournaments so he can take their money. If you're so good, then we are paying you to come down here and play us.

But I'm in the same boat. It's closer for me to drive to Ohio than Chicago. And their tournaments are better than yours.

Also... the last time I went to Chicago I drove through two I-pass lanes and got a $165 ticket!!!! What the freak is an I-pass?????

clowsui

Smash Legend
People don't go to M2Ks house to play him. He goes to their tournaments so he can take their money. If you're so good, then we are paying you to come down here and play us.

But I'm in the same boat. It's closer for me to drive to Ohio than Chicago. And their tournaments are better than yours.
speaking of which, come to ohio soon plz

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Zoze there is a difference between a really good player in a state and a really good national player. National players like M2K, Ally travel, people who might not get first don't. As far as IL goes though, Arty is the one to beat so you should come up. No offense, you just haven't done much in a long time.

Scythe

Smash Master
Zozefup has successfully trolled you guys.

Oh **** i need to train Andrew fast! He needs to win! I need the Taco Bell!

chewyy

Smash Ace
Yeah, Springfield will most likely host some tournaments this summer. I'll make sure to let you know if anything is going on.

Also... the last time I went to Chicago I drove through two I-pass lanes and got a $165 ticket!!!! What the freak is an I-pass?????
Iirc, it was a pass that can be seen/scanned (cameras/idk?) when you're driving so that you don't have to stop to pay your toll. (You put money on it beforehand?)

Basically, you drove past a pay toll (or 2?) without paying because you don't have an I-pass.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
And that's why they call him Trollzefup.

Sorry about yesterday guys, I had a horrible day and this fiasco definitely wasn't the best thing for me to come home to. Sorry that I was so pissy about it... it won't be a problem next time since I'll do a lot better :p

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Y
Iirc, it was a pass that can be seen/scanned (cameras/idk?) when you're driving so that you don't have to stop to pay your toll. (You put money on it beforehand?)

Basically, you drove past a pay toll (or 2?) without paying because you don't have an I-pass.
I accidentally went through one on my way to Don't Blink! 2. Haven't heard anything about it since.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
sexi kain. i take picz like that of myself to meet girls on myspace
lol and i love you zozefup for asking that question one day after the update

Top Bottom