• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lol dude. Red Ryu would have to leave at like 2 a.m. if we left Saturday morning. And we'd have to wake up at like 5. And then the tourney runs until midnight, we'd have to drive home another 6.5 hours after the tournament. And then another 3 hours for Red Ryu...
I realize this...

Any way we can leave later Friday night? Like 10-11ish? I'm willing to drive Justin's car there since I'm kinda ruining things.

I just can't guarantee my date will end before then. :yeahboi:

Either that, or I'll drive myself and anyone else who wants to go with me Saturday morning, and just stay at a hotel Saturday night, I don't have to be anywhere Sunday, so anyone is welcome to stay with me.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know here that I don't plan on playing brawl competitively anymore. The game is seriously just so boring and with all the drama over the rule changes (mk ban, 1/2 stock etc) its really not worth my time anymore to adapt to it. I'm already permabanned on allisbrawl (no wifi anymore) and it's clear that I'm a nuisance to the community so it's likely that I'll stop visiting smashboards as well. I'll still be on facebook if anyone cared, but to everyone else, so long, and thanks for all thefishmemories.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Kennispam was just a gentle soul last I met him, and to think that his life ended today due to a fatal car crash caused by watching K-On while driving just pulls my heartstrings apart.

R.I.P. buddy you will be missed 1845-2012 :sad:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I met Kennispam while I was taking a **** in a public restroom... he was in the stall next to me, his foot accidentally touched mine and then he pulled it back into his stall... I never saw him again after that.

RIP Kennispam

Zwarm

Smash Hero
That's some pretty enthusiastic vomiting.

So are we gonna talk about Vengeance or what? I'd like to have someone go with me if possible, anyone want to leave Saturday morning and stay at a hotel Saturday night? Kyle? Kirk?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Well if you can get more people to go with you then go for it. Leaving at 11 pm is pretty much out of the question though because that means we'll get to the hotel at 6:30 in the morning. 3 hours of sleep is almost the same as no sleep at all.

Just ask her to reschedule dude. Tell her you and your friends are taking a road trip to Cincinnati the whole weekend... chicks dig guys who travel lol. I mean I'm happy for you, but you knew we were planning a road trip before you asked her out.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
See, but girls > video games. I knew damn well Friday was bad, but I asked her anyway. It's the only day I know we're both not working for a while, so it was the obvious choice.

That's why I'm asking to see who wants to go Saturday morning with me instead, since it's not gonna work out for me any other way. I still want to go to Vengeance, but I'm not rescheduling.

Plus she already knows I play video games competitively, not sure if she knows I travel for them, but still.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
nah son drivers get the beds. Red Ryu + whoever is taking over when RR gets tired. I don't want to die in a crash because the driver falls asleep and drives into a tree

Scythe

Smash Master
Omg my eyes are dying.

Also i can hl\elp red ryu driving! : D
we can also have a melee tourney in the backseat for who gets bed LOL

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
My car:
1. Me
2. Deigo
3. Kain
4. Tom
5. Kirk

I think that is what people wanted in my car.

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know here that I don't plan on playing brawl competitively anymore. The game is seriously just so boring and with all the drama over the rule changes (mk ban, 1/2 stock etc) its really not worth my time anymore to adapt to it. I'm already permabanned on allisbrawl (no wifi anymore) and it's clear that I'm a nuisance to the community so it's likely that I'll stop visiting smashboards as well. I'll still be on facebook if anyone cared, but to everyone else, so long, and thanks for all thefishmemories.
And then suddenly I picked up Sheik.

I will miss.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So she gets off work at 7 on Sunday, so I might just ask her to go Sunday and go with you guys anyway. It doesn't seem like anyone wants to go with me Saturday morning...

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
No that's fine. If there ends up being room in your car, let me know, I'd rather not drive there by myself. If not, I won't reschedule with her and I'll just drive there Saturday morning.

It would be nice if you let me know before like 4PM tomorrow, because I'm working with her then and I'd like to tell her then if I have to reschedule.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll see how it goes, Kirk wanted in the car, which would be the last slot but yeah I'm just gonna say leaving that late and arriving Saturday wouldn't bod well for me and others.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I realize that... but I don't want to mess anything up with this girl by rescheduling, if possible. I can talk to her tomorrow too and see what she wants to do. I'll just tell her when I asked I forgot about the road trip. Gah idk. I just want to do both and not kill myself in the process.

Scythe

Smash Master
yo justin when we leaving on friday? Are we meeting up somewhere? You should pick up Kain and I at the train stations you picked us up at last time.

Edit: btw i have class in the morning and get home around 1, so earliest i can go is 1:30

Kirk

Smash Champion
I believe I mentioned on skype that I get off work around 4pm or so...that would be earliest for me. And yar, def decide on a meeting place or pickup schedule...MAYBE!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Okay so after a lengthy and vague Skype discussion, we have new car setups! Also I talked to Legan and he still wanted to go.

And I rescheduled my date, so...

Zwarm's car
- Diego
- Kirk (tentative)
- Kyle (tentative)

Red Ryu's car
- DLA
- Kain
- Legan

So this way we have 4 people per car, no overcrowding! It's open to discussion, but these cars seem to work for me, didn't talk to Justin because he wasn't on Skype.

So yeah.

Top Bottom