• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well I was but kinda just dosed off, lol.

Umm so picking up, give me til tomarrow to set-up a hotel and figuring out time and such.

Also you stole Deigo from my car, I will never forgive you ZWARM!!! :mad:

Scythe

Smash Master
cmon now people lol, lets just get this set

edit: cmon kyle just imagine the backseat

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
That car setup seems alright. Kirk and Kyle, stop your potential johning and just go, damn

Also we're gonna need 2 hotel rooms. 8 people to a room is too hardcore for me to handle.

Finally... Hunger Games was pretty gdlk.

:phone:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Sago was thinking of going but he can only leave after 8-9. He was gonna text me the full situation today

EDIT: Ok he's not going anymore. Since it's going to be Me/Legan/RedRyu/DLA in the same car, could we all meet up at Sago's house when we are getting picked up? I'd need to know a time to so I can know when to head up there.

Also Zwarm are you coming back Saturday after the tourny?

Scythe

Smash Master
he better be and i dont think rides are completely confirmed yet. I dont think we've got a complete yes from legan, kirk and kyle.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I saw legan shaking down clowsui for money on facebook lmao, is he gonna have enough for gas/hotel/entree fees?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
All I know is wherever Scythe goes I have to, cause I need to come back after the tourny before/on SUnday and also be able to get home thru CTA

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah I can make sure you get back by then.

But yeah Legan and DLA let me know pick up places so I can come and get ya, hopefully close to each other.

As long as I got addresses we shoul be fine. Also people in Indiana might wanna house my car, it would be a few hours away 2ish but it would skip the hotel, interested?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
he plays DDD, he'll just spot dodge the murder.

Yo barns stop being flaky and just give us a yes or no already. If you don't want to go then whatever, but we kinda need you for this 2-car plan to work.

Also justin my house is like 10 mins away from 90. I probably could take a train and get closer to Kain/diego but I was gonna bring a full setup.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Alright, since I'm not hearing back from people, and we have no solid plans set up yet, I've decided I'm gonna stay back and Diego can just go in Justin's car again. There's no need for two cars if only 5 people are going. Sorry to Sago if he was able to get a ride with you guys later, but this whole no plans **** the day before we leave has killed my motivation to go. I'm just gonna re-reschedule my date for tomorrow night again.

Sorry guys. Have fun, one of you better win.

Edit: Also I kinda lost motivation after not getting any sleep this week, and I kinda want to just sleep all weekend now.
Edit2: Also I have no real main atm. I'm gonna work on my :diddy: at locals/smashfests more before I bring him out in tournament.
Edit3: I have johns too, get over it.
Edit4: I feel like putting more edits.
Edit5: This was all one edit.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Mike's just killing time with Tech Chase for now until Kyle turns gay in 8 years

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Well I'm playing ball tomorrow so I can prolly be at the Blue Line stop with Diego at like 5-6. Not gonna be able to go to Sago's since I was gonna go in the morning to practice a bit

Scythe

Smash Master
yeah justin pick me and kain up at the blue line next to the 90. Same one you picked us from before. Just waiting on a time from you I guess.

Top Bottom