• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ook

Smash Lord
Merry christmas

I got a pair of bongo drums, some $2 bills, some Ruffles molten hot wings chips, and a swiss army knife.

and we feasted on cheesy potatoes and deviled eggs and shrimp and roast beef and lemon meringue pie :tired:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Who wants to chill tomorrow?

and by tomorrow I mean today

and by chill I mean not necessarily smash related. Though some APEX practice would be nice.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Should try to set up something friday or something to get a last bit of practice in before Apex. Or sometime this week. If not...

WIFIIIIIIIIIIII

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Does anyone know what hotel we are staying at exactly and the address of it, I think some hotels have a shuttle from their I wanted to get from the airport to the hotel.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Pool for Apex up tonight HYPE

Also King lemme get the address to the hotel again so I don't get AS lost on thursday lmfao

Arty

Smash Lord
Brawl pools are up!

Me and Sago both have a top international player in our pools. I got Rain, and he gots vvv Zero.

Edit: @Zwarm - I was thinkin of doin it after Apex, but with the DB being on the 14th right after, doing the update after DB makes more sense.

King~

Smash Champion
im hype now about this trip, i hope we can play at the hotel(doubtful)

@Kain

what time you get in? cause i thank we get in around the same time, i get in at 3:10

also address:
841 Georges Road
North Brunswick, NJ
United States, 08902

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Me and Sago I think are on the same plane we get there around 2:30 so yeah we could prolly wait, I think Hunger gets there around that time too so yeah

hunger!

Smash Champion
we're 2 hours after ya'll. I'll be keepin' in touch with sam once we land as much as possible

Milwaukee General Mitchell (MKE) to Newark Liberty Int'l (EWR)
Departure (MKE): January 5, 1:15 PM CST (afternoon)
Arrival (EWR): January 5, 4:30 PM EST (afternoon)

-----

Newark Liberty Int'l (EWR) to Milwaukee General Mitchell (MKE)
Departure (EWR): January 9, 11:22 AM EST (morning)
Arrival (MKE): January 9, 12:45 PM CST (afternoon)

King~

Smash Champion
Me and Sago I think are on the same plane we get there around 2:30 so yeah we could prolly wait, I think Hunger gets there around that time too so yeah
dope, i dont wanna get lost either lol

king i looked for your wii at the venue and couldn't find it, i'll try again soon. sorry for the delay :x
its cool, it was on the last tv on the wall on the left and right next to the stage, and i think the only thing on it brawl save data

Top Bottom