• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok I found it, I need to take a bus there and then a cab to the hotel if I got the route right after I called the hotel.

Trying to figure out the route exactly.

Arty

Smash Lord
Ahhh okay, I was seein if you can take public trans with me and Tom, but we arrive at like 10:00 so nvm lol.

Also, Diego/Barns/melee people, who are these people in my melee pool.

Vatgas
10th
Tysk
Cactuar
Arty

I'm pretty sure Cactuar is good, but I have no clue who he mains.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
@ Arty

I have not previously heard of anyone there but Cactuar, but I looked for the others.

I found this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwPMtp3sA8 of Tysk from a month ago. He is apparently a PAL Falco/Fox, but he doesnt seem thaaaat good. I would be more scared of Hindawg tbh. Apparently also plays Fox/Marth, but yea, you should be fine.

0 Youtube results on Vatgas. Never heard of him. Namesearched smashboards, and he doesnt have an account, and only got talked about in threads where people from his pools in 64/Brawl asked who people were. So in other words, he entered everything and that's all I know.

No clue on 10th either lol. Arty it looks like you are probably getting to pools round 2 unless someone trolled with the names 10th or Vargas.

@RR

Umbra is an oldschool peach, don't know how good he is now.

GSO is a East Coast Fox. Looked campy. Don't know him.

Darkdragoon is apparently a Mewtwo, but the newest videos of him are 2 years old haha.

and Jman.

Arty

Smash Lord
Damn good **** Barnick, thanks!

Yah, Ryu your brawl pool looks really stacked. Asa and Zori are both really good Olimars.

And wtf lol, I was expecting some stacked *** Melee pool. Watch I make it to second round in Melee but not in Brawl :c

Arty

Smash Lord
I don't think YoshQ is stayin with us, so we have Hunger/me/Sago/DLA/Kain/King/Ryu/Marsh/Grimace/Roller/other dude

That's one room of 5 and one room of 6.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
SO...

Word on the street is that Illinois is coming to my tournament.

DLA, I claim you.

*dips*

:yeahboi:

(Oh if you guys want housing lemme know we have like 3 people who could)

King~

Smash Champion
alright so if it stays this way it will be 25 each for the weekend from thursday to monday, money upfront so i dont have to charge it to my card, i cant afford it and we would get kicked out lol

_Kain_

Smash Champion
What time we have to be at the hotel though? Is everyone gonna b there at the same time?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Wish I could goooo, maaang. Guess I'll just get back to playing Brawl with blackwaltz and practice on base or something, get the dust off our good ol' GCN controllers. Apparently we'll be in Illinois for quite some time. D:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Me and Tom are gonna be at the hotel much later than you guys. Probably around 11:00.
God, you guys can't wait till you to get to the hotel to get it on huh?

Michigan: Yep we've got more gay Smashers than the rest of the region and we'll STILL go there.

:yeahboi:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thanks Oro.

Yeah a lot of people were telling me my pools looked hard, but that seems to be my bad luck huh?

Arty what bus route were ya gonna take, I might take the same one to get to the hotel.

King~

Smash Champion
thats fine

@everyone else, since the other guy dropped i need 30 from everyone(technically 29.51)

hyped for the suck that will be tomorrow, then the three days after it

Arty

Smash Lord
Arty what bus route were ya gonna take, I might take the same one to get to the hotel.
It looks like the only option is taking a train to the Trenton Transit Center and then taking a cab/walk from there to the hotel. It's only like 2 miles from the train stop to the hotel, so the cab should only be $6-7.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
arty and I probably have the worst combined sense of direction out of any of us, and we're both traveling together... whose idea was this.

btw who wants to chip in for drinks? I want to see things get a bit crazy, we're spending an entire weekend at a hotel for fks sake. This isn't Kirk's house, we can break all the chairs we want.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
You already break all the chairs in the poor guy's house anyway, alcohol or not. And just put Arty's directions into Money Penny, she'll lead you there!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
King, is it cool if I pay $20 since I wont be there Thursday night?

Also, yeah RR your pool is pretty tough. You got this tho. MIDWESTTTT
Yeah tis ok, I was practicing to do work here, but I'll do work for midwest!

thats fine

@everyone else, since the other guy dropped i need 30 from everyone(technically 29.51)

hyped for the suck that will be tomorrow, then the three days after it
I'm bringing like $200 cash so I should be good.

It looks like the only option is taking a train to the Trenton Transit Center and then taking a cab/walk from there to the hotel. It's only like 2 miles from the train stop to the hotel, so the cab should only be $6-7.
I can do that.

please guys take care of arthur and don't let him get lost!1
Or me, give me some booze at the airport, and I'll find my way to a dark alley with some trouble lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just a heads up I will be leaving on Sunday mid day and not Monday, work is a ***** and such. I'll still pay for the room that day if I'm not there and stuff.

Also should I bring my Wii for the room?

arty and I probably have the worst combined sense of direction out of any of us, and we're both traveling together... whose idea was this.

btw who wants to chip in for drinks? I want to see things get a bit crazy, we're spending an entire weekend at a hotel for fks sake. This isn't Kirk's house, we can break all the chairs we want.
lets go shot for shot son

Top Bottom