• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Sago

Smash Lord
depens on whic one.

no i have no opened a retirement home in which i forcibly train an army of 80 year old professional halo players.

yes i have started making a second fake facebook for kains "SUPPPOSED" girl friend(we all know shes not real ricky, although you are real good at photoshop) where shes dating me instead.

King~

Smash Champion
so apex, i got us 2 rooms at the hampton inn that about 2.63 miles from the venue for 29 a night.

not sure if we need both or whatever, i just got 2 incase.

now to get my tickets, whats a time people are flying in? i dont wanna do public trans by myself cause i suck at not getting lost in new places.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
so apex, i got us 2 rooms at the hampton inn that about 2.63 miles from the venue for 29 a night.

now to get my tickets, whats a time people are flying in? i dont wanna do public trans by myself cause i suck at not getting lost in new places.
do u know who is going to be staying? and 29$ each person or for the room entirely? if jus for the room...GOD DAMN

King~

Smash Champion
nope thats why i'm asking now

its 29 a night which is about 133 for 4 nights tax included, which is about how much it is a night at the hyatt lol

hunger!

Smash Champion

amazing stuff, my niq KP. ur the man. im sure we can fill those up quite easily

Here's the WI/IL that i know is going.
-me
-grimace
-marshall
-yosh
-arty
-kain
-sago
-king pikachu
-dla

^correct me if i'm wrong.

As long as grimace has some sort of bed/couch, i don't care where i sleep. just lookin' out for his back.

----edit:

Departure (MKE): January 5, 1:15 PM CST (afternoon)
Arrival (EWR): January 5, 4:30 PM EST (afternoon)

----

Departure (EWR): January 9, 11:22 AM EST (morning)
Arrival (MKE): January 9, 12:45 PM CST (afternoon)

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Any tournies happening in Illinois soon? I've been dead for awhile (school does that) but with winter break coming up. I may unrust.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm going to APEX Hunger.

Thought I gotta make sure if it's 4:03 or 5:03 I get there at the airport, I suck with zones lol.

I'm also leaving on the Sunday in the afternoon most likely, cause work sucks and other dumb stuff.

Myztyrio

Smash Rookie
Anyone here wanna help me out and direct me to the nearest tournament suitable for me?
I live in Lake Zurich, Il, and I brawl. If anyone's interested in a sparring partner for brawl, and you live somewhat close to me, then I'm your guy.(I'm actually really dedicated, just don't get to play offline that much)

If you live nearby me and wanna meet up, lemme know :D

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
Anyone here wanna help me out and direct me to the nearest tournament suitable for me?
I live in Lake Zurich, Il, and I brawl. If anyone's interested in a sparring partner for brawl, and you live somewhat close to me, then I'm your guy.(I'm actually really dedicated, just don't get to play offline that much)

If you live nearby me and wanna meet up, lemme know :D
Well once a month there's the DB series down in Glen Ellyn, which is more than I can get to.

Arty

Smash Lord
Wow those are some sick prices, good **** King.

5 per room should be fine. It'll be about $20 for the entire weekend which is amazing.

And I don't have time today, but we gotta talk tomorrow on Skype Tom and get our tickets.

hunger!

Smash Champion
King, if you could hook me up with the address of the hotel you got a hold of, that would be griggity grand.

I think since we got housing now, all of my apex plans are done. ballin'

Sago

Smash Lord
i dont know where lake zurich is because im too lazy to mapquest.

But i host smashfests at my house every tuesday in naperville. and they get a good amount of skill and a better amount of cool faces. so your welcome to come.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yo, so I'm taking megabus to chicago then back to nebraska on the 20th, but there's like 2 hours in the middle there I have nothing to do and I don't want to be stranded downtown chicago because I think I'm about the size of small asian that gangsters like to mug. So, would anyone wanna pick me up and play smash or chill or whatever? I can pay for gas
and in druuuuuugs

King~

Smash Champion
don't think ill be here, but uhh the megabus stop is at union station where theres a food court and all this and that so you'll be fine

no one else is really close to the city sans Akashi/Meneil so :/

Top Bottom