• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Melee is one of the side tournaments at the Brawl tournament we're hosting this weekend, and I know a few of the main Melee guys around here were planning on attending this one already.

Plus yeah, this is a Brawl thread, only a few of IL's Melee people actually check this. :p

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Otaku (おたく / オタク?) is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, or video games.

Welp.
i'm guessing you added the question mark after オタク, so if you were wondering, they both read otaku, one is hiragana and one is katakana.... just if you were curious. if not whatever. lol :awesome:

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Well Bulls fans, I wish I could say I feel your pain that your team lost in the playoffs, but....

It's been a while. :troll:
That's cold ook......that's really cold of you. (-_-)

That state only has one good pro team, that being the packers. Unlike the bucks. :lol:

Bears vs. Packers NFC championship rematch. You heard it hear first. Final score....Bears 27 Packers 21
I think the date will be on 1.23.2012

Oro?!

Smash Hero
i'm guessing you added the question mark after オタク, so if you were wondering, they both read otaku, one is hiragana and one is katakana.... just if you were curious. if not whatever. lol :awesome:
I didn't add the ? I just copypasta'd that from somewhere. I figured that though because I knew Otaku wasn't 6 characters long lol.
Otaku isn't something people want to be labelled as >.>
Yea no ****, why would anyone ever WANT to be an Otaku?
enjoy your gay-on
8/10, work on your form.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
What does Illinois think of Scottie Pippen? I absolutely loved him, but I think he got depressed and got smashed after the bulls' loss. WTF at the nonsense he was saying.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
What does Illinois think of Scottie Pippen? I absolutely loved him, but I think he got depressed and got smashed after the bulls' loss. WTF at the nonsense he was saying.
I heard he's a jack*** IRL... I don't want to believe it though

King~

Smash Champion
im just gonna say that the league is much harder now than it was in the 1990's/80's. not saying jordan couldn't have dropped 60 now but it would be alot harder than it was, people actually play defense now.

Top Bottom