• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Is anyone going to SiiS5 i would really like to go. maybe with housing.
lol "SiiS5" and "housing" good luck with that, you'd most likely have to get a hotel and for some reason its 2 days now instead of just 1... its not worth it sago. its been poorly run the last 4 times.. i don't think its going to improve this 5th time and an added day.

Scythe

Smash Master
Is anyone going to SiiS5 i would really like to go. maybe with housing.
i asked for housing for that tourney like 3 months ago and they didn't do anything. From what I know no one really wants to go.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
The Cali Snake player almost lost to my Lucas. SMH. We also had some cute Falco dittos though, rofl. I whiffed the fair gimp like 400 times =[ I need Chi training.

He ****ed up Les Golrock with ICs after Les was talking **** though, rofl.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Attention Illinois: Bewbs..

That is all..

This has been a public service announcement. Thank you for listening.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Loool, Kain wins your silly MI tournaments and you still think you're better than us? We're just modest, it doesn't make us worse players.

Chillinois da bess.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Eh, I guess you didn't. I thought that was what Tech_Chase meant in his post, but I looked back and it really didn't say that, lol.

NEVERMIND.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I didn't play his Snake, only his D3 ;o. The only time I saw him play Snake was when Kappy and Norm were 2v1ing him, and he almost took them down when they were their mains.
oh that guy? i was sandbagging pretty hard as was kappy i'm pretty sure. he was alright but nothing special.

Scythe

Smash Master
ummm norm won the brawl tourney which means he's the best ever anywhere

and Gio please stop with the Mavs talk. I'm trying to root for them but you are ruining Dirk for me : /

Scythe

Smash Master
you cheering on a team while trashtalking my team as if they are somehow affecting each other

Top Bottom