• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
We're not going to do MI brawlers anyways... this is like the 7th idea we got hyped about. We'll forget about it tomorrow when someone suggests something else that's funny.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
dibs for when i get on the pr eventually

vegetable: watermelon :yeahboi:
oil tycoons: john d. rockefeller
MI player: tutu
fast food chain: chick fil-a obviously

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Lol, I don't know whats going to happen to me next PR. I'm going to 2 tournaments. One of them has a $1500 bonus pot and is all locals XD

The other is a big st. louis one.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Aksys gangraped characters and beat them with their nerf bats.
Quite unnecessarily might I add. They beat the crap out of hype dog too.

I'm sorry, Zwarm. =(
(P.S. Nice sig dude!)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
You *******, I love that gif!
:colorful:

Aksys gangraped characters and beat them with their nerf bats.
Quite unnecessarily might I add. They beat the crap out of hype dog too.

I'm sorry, Zwarm. =(
(P.S. Nice sig dude!)
Even though the patch still isn't even announced, when BBCS2 already came out on PSP in Japan. :glare:

Thanks though.

Edit: Just for you Kyle.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Even though the patch still isn't even announced, when BBCS2 already came out on PSP in Japan. :glare:
I kept up with the Loketests for awhile until the changes I saw were becoming really stupid. Unless I see/hear something that is unbelievable and shakes me to the core to play it again, I have no faith in Aksys.

Aksys Games would accidentally make a cardboard box the best character in the game with all the wallbounce tricks, loops, disjointed as **** hitboxes, and specials that do 5k. Just sayin'.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh, BBCS2 has been out in Japanese arcades since December, just look up videos of it online, there's a ton of them. Ragna is still good, quit yo *****in.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
can you take me off the list completely? I'm not inactive, I just don't attend tournaments that are north of me.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Oh, BBCS2 has been out in Japanese arcades since December, just look up videos of it online, there's a ton of them. Ragna is still good, quit yo *****in.
Ragna is not my gripe. Noel is my gripe! Why can't she be good!? I wanna use the girl with two guns!
Btw, Ragna got hit by the nerf bat HARD. He dropped to mid/low easily. Some have preached bottom o_o (I personally can't believe that though. But he's no longer godly, we can all agree on that. Neither is Bang, he lost what allowed him to combo: wall bouncing.)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Bang just can't wallbounce more than once, meaning he is just gonna Oki combo you more, seal combo your more, and use more of the stun kunai. Oh yea, and use more of his mixups into his command grab that can still combo for like 3/4 of your life if he has 100 meter. Only character with true mixups.

Sago

Smash Lord
lol i want judge. That guy crabwalks like a pro.

Though lain would make the most sense as i smoke way more then dla and jared combined.

but seriously someone needs to snap up omniswell/ samurai panda/ bowyer/ vayseth. all that old school

Scythe

Smash Master
so are we going to make a decision on this PR thing?

btw the michigan one is prolly the worst lol

Top Bottom