• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Dear Chicago:

I will have a week of vacation coming up later this month. I believe Im taking it on the 3rd week of April. I would like to hang out with some of my favorite Smashers that I rarely get to see. I wanted to drop in Thursday or Friday maybe and leave Sunday.

Is there someone who could pick me up/drop me off to/from the bus station downtown? (I'll pay)

Is there someone who could house me (I'll pay)

Can we get a Smashfest going?

Can we party like rockstars?(drink, smoke w/e)

It would be just myself traveling. I have extra money to blow and want to do something I dont get to do usually. I'll love you guys forever if we can get this poppin'.

- TC

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
In which order, if any, should I watch the Evangelion sequels/movies? not done yet, but just wondering
in the entire expanse of the internet, can you seriously not find a thread that cares more than this one about which order you watch anime in?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Dear Chicago:

I will have a week of vacation coming up later this month. I believe Im taking it on the 3rd week of April. I would like to hang out with some of my favorite Smashers that I rarely get to see. I wanted to drop in Thursday or Friday maybe and leave Sunday.

Is there someone who could pick me up/drop me off to/from the bus station downtown? (I'll pay)

Is there someone who could house me (I'll pay)

Can we get a Smashfest going?

Can we party like rockstars?(drink, smoke w/e)

It would be just myself traveling. I have extra money to blow and want to do something I dont get to do usually. I'll love you guys forever if we can get this poppin'.

- TC
HEY TC REMEMBER WHO DID THIS FIRST MAN

:mad:

GIVE CREDIT TO WHO INSPIRED YOU

after MUCH experience with the subject i will say the best order is

episodes 1-24 (preferably director's cuts)
death
episodes 25/26
end of evangelion

rebirth is just the first half hour of EoE. you can switch around the last two if you like.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
It's not bad, but its not worth all the hype.

Sorry Gio =[

*edit* First 6 episodes are absolutely intolerably bad. Asuka's first few are cool, but **** that series drags. I'd rather watch the entirety of One Piece than Eva ever again.

Top Bottom