• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
i'll copy Kain

If we do MvC3, I don't even play this game uhhh Zero
If we do wrestling, I'm Stone Cold
If we do vegetables, seriously? i call the main character of veggie tales
If we do funny pics..ook hype vid

Sago

Smash Lord
i would probably go to siis5..

Also pr theme soon....so anxious. I refuse to put in any further input as i enjoy seeing what you guys come up with for me :p cowboy bebop theme was very fitting as to who you choose for who :p

Kirk

Smash Champion
I had my first guest last night since moving! Ook dropped by for BAWRL and it twas fun!

In other news, microwaving an egg WORKS in the new place. I think I'm set for life!

On ep 47 of Rurouni Kenshin...just gets better and better. Almost to the end! Then I can start watching a different series again!!

Exclamation point!!!

Kirk

Smash Champion
Kampfer is lol. Super harem/fanservice. I wouldn't say its bad, but its not good either. Decent time killer, but definitely better anime out there! BUT there's a season 2 coming I think and I just may have to watch it for the lols.

Kenshin is legit. Working on it!! I shall finish!! Sooo much better after the episodic-ness.

I don't remember where I got golden boy...online somewhere lol.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lol ook
everyone actually kind of looks like that
I meant to edit this last night, but my dial up internet shut off right after I posted :(

"LOLOL Ook
Reguardless of the PR theme we pick,
DLA should keep that veggie tail for his pic."

edit: Someone should post a list of their favorite youtube videos. I'm bored. (no anime plz)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I had my first guest last night since moving! Ook dropped by for BAWRL and it twas fun!

In other news, microwaving an egg WORKS in the new place. I think I'm set for life!

On ep 47 of Rurouni Kenshin...just gets better and better. Almost to the end! Then I can start watching a different series again!!

Exclamation point!!!
Once I find a way to get gas, I'm visiting you!

Zoze: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws

It's not anime, I promise.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I think Sago deserves the position of Lain. His hipness levels are the only things that match up to Arty's money clip and Lain's IDGAF attitude!

Then again, DLA does main Ganon...so maybe we should give him Lain as a mark of sympathy? (sun)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lain used to main Ganon bro.

Plus I'm considered to be IL's resident pothead for some reason

Scythe

Smash Master
for brawl i considered it jared.

also MI pr thing is silly lol

I call Bowyer

Top Bottom