• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
It's a biased list.
Whether its true or not there's always someone in some state saying PRs are biased. Lol

From what I've seen most of them tend to be pretty accurate. And it takes a good player to judge a good player so it only makes sense that's some of the people on the panel are PRed. :)

But anyway do you guys have Chi-town tournies or close by?

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Hmm well maybe I should try to go to that one. I just want more Out of state experience and make some connections with Midwest people. :) Each area can show you something new and I want to expand my horizons as a player.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
I suck at melée, and there is no reason to play brawl + or -.
Then again there is no reason to play brawl either... Outside of captain falcon that is

Zozefup

Smash Lord
MK just isn't good enough. I'm tired of losing occasionally. If I keep playing I think I'll just plank everyone from 0% and go to sudden death. Then plank again in sudden death until the bombs fall on them. Stick to my character strengths ya know?

ook

Smash Lord
I'm just not good enough.
Maybe if you actually learned to play the game instead of relying solely on gimmicky stuff like planking & tornado to pull you through, you'd be able to place higher than 13th.

Cause nothing in life works that way. So if you're gonna take that attitude, you can't just quit Brawl, you have to quit life.
quilife

chewyy

Smash Ace
Maybe if you actually learned to play the game instead of relying solely on gimmicky stuff like planking & tornado to pull you through, you'd be able to place higher than 13th.

Cause nothing in life works that way. So if you're gonna take that attitude, you can't just quit Brawl, you have to quit life.
quilife
I don't think it's that unreasonable to expect games you play for pleasure to be fun/easy.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Brawl just sucks and more and more of us are begining to realize it.
Also, DAYUM ook lettin the claws out! How you gonna act zoze?
I think I'm still drunk from last night...

Scythe

Smash Master
maybe If You Actually Learned To Play The Game Instead Of Relying Solely On Gimmicky Stuff Like Planking & Tornado To Pull You Through, You'd Be Able To Place Higher Than 13th.

Cause Nothing In Life Works That Way. So If You're Gonna Take That Attitude, You Can't Just Quit Brawl, You Have To Quit Life.
Quilife
**** Son!!!

Teh Future

Smash Master

quilife
wow zoze get raalalaalalalalallaped

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh

quilife
Zoze just got fOOKed up :O

Zozefup

Smash Lord

quilife
???

I don't know many MKs who don't use planking & tornado to pull them through. I do better against you than other MKs who have a lot more experience than me. The problem is that I need to play gayer lol.

And half the people in Illinois have quit brawl because they can't win. They cry about MK instead of actually learning the match up.

I'm not quitting because I can't win. I'm already the best in Illinois. I'm quitting because I want to be the best in the world, but MK isn't a good enough character to do that :(

_Kain_

Smash Champion
???

I don't know many MKs who don't use planking & tornado to pull them through. I do better against you than other MKs who have a lot more experience than me. The problem is that I need to play gayer lol.

And half the people in Illinois have quit brawl because they can't win. They cry about MK instead of actually learning the match up.

I'm not quitting because I can't win. I'm already the best in Illinois. I'm quitting because I want to be the best in the world, but MK isn't a good enough character to do that :(
No just no....ALL you do is plank and tornado even if ur losing or even if its not effective. Once that strategy is shut down ur basically done for. Learn your character all the way thru. Thats what he meant by all u do is gimmicky stuff. Also lol at u being the best in IL

ook

Smash Lord
Zoze, the point I was trying to make is that you're exactly right - MK alone is NOT good enough. You need to be the best in the world to be the best in the world.

It's no reason to quit, because whatever you move onto next will be the exact same way. You can't keep trying to take the easy way out ("playing gay") forever, because as you've shown... it doesn't work.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
lolwut?

This game is the most basic of the basic, if you can't win playing Brawl as gay as possible with the best character, there's no way you're ever gonna be the best at anything. Seriously.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
lolwut?

This game is the most basic of the basic, if you can't win playing Brawl as gay as possible with the best character, there's no way you're ever gonna be the best at anything. Seriously.
U stay up to late

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I stay up later. This thread is boring and needs more drama.

You all suck, I can beat you all any day of the week.
Ganon sucks.
Wolf sucks.
Arty sucks.

Do the Pika Pika!

Top Bottom