• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Zose I have played Arty/Quik/Akashi/Ook with my MK.
lol ok.
I have played them too. (not Akashi, but I'm not worried about Snake)

Saying you are going to win because you have a 60/40 matchup over a better player than yourself is absurd.
Falco- 70/30 (planking)
Wolf- 65/35
DDD/ICs- 60/40 (but Chewy said he will go MK against me from now on)
Wario- 60/40
DK- 60/40

I'm not really worried about anyone past Ook. So I have Quik and Ook, everyone else is auto win.

I see Ook win 90-10 matchups with DK.
My MM with Ook was 2-2, on my counter pick. I chose final D because I didn't want the final game to be gay on Green Greens. He won. But our matches are always very close.

Then maybe your different way of playing is wrong if you aren't 1/10th of Judge.
I am doing it wrong. I can't beat Ally, M2k, or ADHD. But I'm still good enough to beat Illinois.

ook

Smash Lord
I am doing it wrong. I can't beat Ally, M2k, ADHD, Count, Arty, Kain, Chewwy, Quik, ook, Ripple, DLA, Akashi, Scythe, Meneil, Deez, BC, Kirk, Blind, Bo x7, Brox, Dajayman, Diska, Ficha, Kappy, Money, Moozle, Oro, Polska, Raid, Shaun White, T-rav, Xyless, Zwarm, or That's What She Said. But I'm still good enough to beat Illinois.

EDIT: Who rated this thread down to 4 stars? :mad:

Quik17

Smash Ace
But I'm still good enough to beat Illinois.
Last time I played you I beat you like 14 straight times. You were struggling to take a stock off.

Stop trolling, and who cares if Wario/Mk is 60:40. That only applies to good MKs.

Edit: The thread is back to 5 stars!!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Know what's funny? I have a harder time full hopping than short hopping in Brawl. It's the opposite in 64 and Melee.

You should stop feeding trolls and feed me irl. Do you want me eating ramen all the time? XD

Voted 5 stars because ook's in this thread (and he thinks I can beat a troll MK XD).

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Since there's no WI thread anymore, I'm here for now, and forever. Yes, I know it went away like... forever ago. NOT THE POINT.

So yeah, sup.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
So yeah. What's a SpongeJordan? When I see that name I think of a combination of SpongeBob SquarePants and Michael Jordan.
If Spongebob was white, then yeah, something like that. Wait, no.

I also play with the little boys. I know I'm a part of the minority, but someones gotta give em the lovin'. And not the ***** kind. Though, I'm pretty sure there's some yaoi of Lucas and Ness SOMEWHERE...

*edit* Danbooru showed up NOTHING? Time to dig deeper into the bowels of the internet.

*edit 2* Oh, yep, there it is. Though, I fear of being banned, so I'm not going to post it.

*final edit* Penis is filtered? The fuuuuuck.

Dajayman

Gelborru. I know where to get Ness and Lucas yaoi. XD

My Geodude just WRECKED Falkner. Falkner thought he could counter my Geodude by equipping his birds with mud slap, but Geodude was like "I'm Geodude mother f***er!!!" and he throw a ton of rocks at them.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Gelborru. I know where to get Ness and Lucas yaoi. XD

My Geodude just WRECKED Falkner. Falkner thought he could counter my Geodude by equipping his birds with mud slap, but Geodude was like "I'm Geodude mother f***er!!!" and he throw a ton of rocks at them.
Dude. It's ****ing Geodude, what did you expect?

I don't play Pokemon by my own rules. I rename em all with bro SOMEWHERE in their name and imagine them in Kamina shades. Bromander, Brobat, Brolem, Broduck, you name it, I put bro in it.

*edit some mo'!* Wait a minute, you said you were playing Blue! Falker ain't no gym leader I ever heard of (in blue).

Actually, screw it, back to SC2 beta.

Dajayman

I'm starting a only Geodude game on Pokemon Crystal. I have a Geodude with max DV, a lucky egg equipped for easy leveling (but not too easy otherwise I could level him up to 100 in one battle), and the following moves: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower.

He is an unstopable force, so far he's only taken one hp damage because he missed a rock slide on a Hoot Hoot.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
So you hate MK camping, but you like to run away and shoot lasers the whole game with Falco?

edit: no one takes me seriously anymore :( oh well.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
I'm not trolling
My dream is to be #2 in IL. Obviously I would never reach a high enough level of play to beat zoze...

But really falco has a lot of neat tricks and gimmicks. He's fun to use, and I don't really camp all that much with him.
Think of me as a new and improved version of arty. A MUCH improved version.
Did I mention ook sucks?
But he's amazing compared to chewy. I've beaten both of them in friendlies, but I'm ranked below them, WTF Chicago bias!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm not trolling
My dream is to be #2 in IL. Obviously I would never reach a high enough level of play to beat zoze...

But really falco has a lot of neat tricks and gimmicks. He's fun to use, and I don't really camp all that much with him.
Think of me as a new and improved version of arty. A MUCH improved version.
Did I mention ook sucks?
But he's amazing compared to chewy. I've beaten both of them in friendlies, but I'm ranked below them, WTF Chicago bias!
Arty gets 2 stocked by scrubs in friendlies. Point is, it doesn't matter unless you beat them in a major money match or tournament. Plus how can you be improved if you don't win anything.:laugh:

Zozefup

Smash Lord
you are trolling about how obvious the trolling is. Are you going to IN for a tournament anytime soon?

Top Bottom