• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Bridget hentai with Bridget having a d*** is a bonus. XD

You can't be gay for Bridget if the hentai artist removes Bridget's d***. ;_;

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Anywaaaaaaaaaays.

IL is so epic. We don't have ANY high/top tier mains on the "top 5" list. The highest spot we have is DK (Ook and Ripple), and DK is... 18th?

I love you IL. Never change :)

Dajayman

Anywaaaaaaaaaays.

IL is so epic. We don't have ANY high/top tier mains on the "top 5" list. The highest spot we have is DK (Ook and Ripple), and DK is... 18th?

I love you IL. Never change :)

ILLINOIS POWER RANKINGS (2-3-10)
Key:
Moved Up
Moved Down
Not on Last List

1) Arty :falco:

2) Kain :wolf: New!

3) Chewyy :dedede: / :popo: +1

4) Quik :warioc: -2

5) Ook :dk2:
Uhh, I see plenty of high tiers here sir... Just no Meat knights.

Edit: Nevermind, you mean that link I posted earlier? If so, then ignore my retardedness. I'll simply go back to fapping to this:

Pete434

Smash Cadet
I came in here to see what's goin on with IL and I find some ugly *** hentai. fail....

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
The IL PR thread was awesome until Dajayman stooped below Sothe's level and posted that picture.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It's all weird. I'm all for real people dressing up as Bridget and being hot, but get this cartoon **** out of here. Yes, furries are worse than whatever Dajayman is, but that doesn't mean your pics are welcome in this thread. You will scare Zosefup's posts away.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
^^^^^
We harbor trolls too. Also my bad about the wrong PR number for Quik. He sucks anyways though. =P
I'm horrible, but not as horrible as what this thread has turned into...
The IL PR thread was awesome until Dajayman stooped below Sothe's level and posted that picture.
It's all weird. I'm all for real people dressing up as Bridget and being hot, but get this cartoon **** out of here. Yes, furries are worse than whatever Dajayman is, but that doesn't mean your pics are welcome in this thread. You will scare Zosefup's posts away.

Where's the IL love?

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Are you trying to say Sonic hentai is worse than Bridget hentai? I don't think so...

Nothing is worse than Sonic hentai...
No, I'm insinuating that Sothe has the dignity to keep his hentai to himself.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
to anyone who thought i meant the PR topic, i did not. i meant that other thing. i also made a few typos so i sounded dumb in the personal address.

though i think majority of you got the memo, which is nice

Dajayman

Sonic hentai will always be worse than Bridget hentai, even a closet Sonic hentai fan is worse than someone open about Bridget hentai because it's SONIC HENTAI!!! At least Bridget looks like a do-able chick while Sonic is a blue hedgehog...

You know what's silly today? I almost forgot to eat. I ate a bowl of cereal in the morning at about 9:00 am, then I was busy all day looking for jobs, hanging out with friends, and taking a nap. At 12:00 am, just half an hour ago, I felt really weak and sick and I was wondering why. Then I was remembered "Oh yeah, all I had in my stomach for over 12 hours was a little bowl of Wheaties." So I proceeded to eat a bowl of ramen and I feel a ton better. XD

Starvation is nothing to me.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I had two bowls of cereal and a sandwich.

And I have a job.

You know what's silly today? I almost forgot to eat. I ate a bowl of cereal in the morning at about 9:00 am, then I was busy all day looking for jobs, hanging out with friends, and taking a nap.
Sounds exhausting.

Dajayman

Hey, I don't have a car so I had to walk for two hours straight going to various stores handing in my applications. And it was drizzling. XD

Top Bottom