• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Stop failing Jayman.

Whoever didn't go to Don't Blink is a schmuck. Yes I randomly turned Jewish and am now allowed to call people schmucks.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Stop failing Jayman.

Whoever didn't go to Don't Blink is a schmuck. Yes I randomly turned Jewish and am now allowed to call people schmucks.
Weird timing, I was just watching some of your videos o_O.

Anyways, I wanted to go, but I a) don't work enough, b) I work a double tomorrow starting at 6:15, aka 5:15 due to the ******* DST thing and c) can't afford to go to tournaments unless I work more. So yeah =[

Next MAS, though, you gotta help me figure out what I'm doing wrong while trying to gimp with the back end of uair. Whenever I do it, I end up (best case) gimping both of us or else (worst case) just gimping myself.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ewww, Naruto...
Bridget hentai >>>>>>>>>>>>> anything Naruto.

Also I have no idea if Popo and Nana are siblings, but they do have a <3 symbol above them in the Melee opening which makes me believe that they aren't siblings. Unless they're into incest. :p

Dajayman

Naruto has to be the most stupidly conceived character ever made. Just look at that f***ing outfit. A bandana with a weird metal symbol, a frilly and popped collar, BRIGHT ORANGE ninja suit, cat whiskers...

Seriously? A Japanese guy must've been on some crack when he was in charge of developing Naruto's character.

ook

Smash Lord
Bridget has to be the most stupidly conceived character ever made. Just look at that f***ing bulge. A weird metal headband with a male symbol, a yo-yo, BRIGHT BLUE slutty nun outfit, pen0r...

Seriously? Dajayman must be on some crack when he faps to that.

Dajayman

Ouch, ook is treating me bad. He must be mad since I don't cheer for him anymore since I can't go to tournaments. It's okay, I deserve no less hatred from you ook. I am not worthy of mercy.

Scythe

Smash Master
Ouch, ook is treating me bad. He must be mad since I don't cheer for him anymore since I can't go to tournaments. It's okay, I deserve no less hatred from you ook. I am not worthy of mercy.
I hate you so much.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Ook, have I ever told you how much I love you for attacking Dajayman's Bridget Fix (no homo. LOL)?

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
but instead you were born in the place where people watch cartoon characters fornicate...

incest is disgusting, but its followed closely by hentai fans... then the holocaust

chewyy

Smash Ace
He clearly wanted something to happen. This post was not disguised well enough.
Haha, maybe :)

Nah, I'm not that ****ed up.

Btw, I saw Deez's post that had the word fornicate and immediately thought the thread took a turn for the worse better??? Idk, it's hard to tell at this point...

edit: btw, the holocaust never happened. There's no real evidence to support it. For all we know, those Jews just picked up and moved, and left their bones in mass graves in the German and Polish countryside. [/racism]

Top Bottom