• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Heart (Not sure why you're calling her Hart) is basically Ryu, and Saki Ken. They're VERY straightforward as far as cast members go. After the basic "How to play AH3", I think you'll be able to pick her up very easy. And then after you beat Arcade mode, you get a yuri picture with Saki and her. Dawwww.

Also, TvC is bad and mean. ****in' Ryu.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Heart (Not sure why you're calling her Hart) is basically Ryu, and Saki Ken. They're VERY straightforward as far as cast members go. After the basic "How to play AH3", I think you'll be able to pick her up very easy. And then after you beat Arcade mode, you get a yuri picture with Saki and her. Dawwww.

Also, TvC is bad and mean. ****in' Ryu.

*Watches Dajayman rush to get the game*

Oh I'm sure! I just know at this moment I've had zero experience with the game so I'm going in with just tutorials off the internet.

TvC is still fun, what are you talking about?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord

*Watches Dajayman rush to get the game*

Oh I'm sure! I just know at this moment I've had zero experience with the game so I'm going in with just tutorials off the internet.

TvC is still fun, what are you talking about?
I enjoyed TvC until Kennispam learned one Ryu hitconfirm combo and one Tekkaman Blade hitconfirm combo that works at any range.

Scythe

Smash Master
Is this IL's next road trip? looks like we'll prolly have chicago melee going too.

Arty

Smash Lord
Alright so I just confirmed going to EoL. I'm taking Diego, Jared, and possibly Andrew.

Sago is taking Melinda and Tano.

King/Kain are you guys both confirmed going? Knowing Andrew, he probably won't go, so I can take one of you to make the rides more comfortable. We're all meeting at the Harlem Blue Line anyway I believe.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I probably can't drive there. So let's start looking for a driver.

Kirk

Smash Champion
EoL car rides... oro dla sothe norm zwarm kappy and myself for our area...and prolly picking up ook if he still needs a ride...if I didn't miss anyone...gonna be two cars I guess?

SothE700k

Smash Lord
EoL car rides... oro dla sothe norm zwarm kappy and myself for our area...and prolly picking up ook if he still needs a ride...if I didn't miss anyone...gonna be two cars I guess?
So wait a sec, who are the drivers then?
Nevermind, Barns called me and cleared it up.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Ook is taking first. Oro, just stay out of his way. Imagine you're playing anubis, but with something twice the size of Lucario and has super armor all day.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Peeps coming to my house tomorrow...come to my house. :D I get home around 4:30-5pm, so anytime after that is cool. Bring stuff and such. We'll figure out ride details when everyone is there. Snow's a *****...so drive safe! Ook...I have your number I think, we'll keep in touch. Oh, and DLA you still owe me $6.

I am tired...going to bed~

Top Bottom