• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Arty

Smash Lord
I might have some bad news. On my way to school, my car would shake really bad everytime I would go over the slightest bump/pothole/snow. I'm gonna take it to the shop after school to see what's up. Hopefully they fix it right away. If not, I'm afraid I won't have a car for the tourney. :(

Sago

Smash Lord
If your car dosent work arthur i still have 2 spots. Which i would like to give to you because you drive me so often and kain because hes my teammate :)

Anyone who cant go should look into public transport. I know theres trains and stuff. Gurnee isent far from us

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Waaaaaaaay back in the day I used to take the Metra train to Libertyville, which is a 20 minute pickup away from Gurnee (Ook used to pick me up <3).

Too bad I can't afford Metra, especially since their prices rose since two years go, sadface. :(
Hopefully the Arty mobile lives to drive another day...

Arty

Smash Lord
The mechanic shop was full as hell with cars, so my mechanic told me he'll pick up my car after he gets off of work and check it out. The car got much worse on the way home from school. The chances are pretty low that I'll have it ready by tomorrow. :(

I'll keep you guys updated though.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm gonna go with Sago if my car can't go. I probably will though. Sorry for the last minute shenanigans Jared, King, and Diego :(

Double Edit: 100% confirmed, my car won't be ready by tomorrow.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Hey Jared. Remember that Sonic that took your money and made you cry?

Hi. =)

(If I'm going to officially return to Brawl, I'm going to ditch Sonic for...something. I did say Marth earlier tonight but I'm going on the hunt for a new main. Someone I can actually have range and kill with.)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
If Soth posts one more time I'm going to do it.
In fact if Soth never posts in here ever again I won't do it in this thread ever again!

However, I'll never give up winking catface. ;3

Top Bottom