• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I understand the difference between MW-E and MW-C. All I meant was that it wouldn't be unlikely for me to not make it out of pools in Ohio.

Smash 64 would have a decent chance at being #1 on ILs PR if he lived here. It's hard for me to judge any farther than that. But all of OH would be ranked higher than me on a PR for sure. And if I got very many of them in my pool.. there is a good chance I would not make it out.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Midwest:Central = WI/IL awwww yeah baby.

ive always understood the skill difference from mw:w and mw:e. i've also never regognized wi/il as mw:w because quite frankly, no one comes to us and the one time they did for an amazing tourney (fbt6) all they did was biitch. i like certain people in mw:w but as a whole. i hate that region(technically my region) i've always said mw:w sucks but for you to say that honrable mentions in OH have a shot at #1 in IL is absurd. Blue rogue is the only one outside michigan that has a shot at being #1 anywhere in mw:w. sorry, but it's a fact.

*waits for OS and kel to have a huge ego and post after this even though they arent that good but ok cool w/e have fun and kel should change his smash name cause Kels has had it forever*
Its hard to take what u think seriously since I cant remember the last time you played any of us lol

Also why should Kel change his smash name? thats his actual name lol

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I've beaten #1, 5 and 8 on your current power rankings and I'm not even an honorable mention in Ohio lol.

Arty I beat 3 times in a row in MM's, I 3 stocked Ook in pools (although the next two matches were closer but I won the set) and I've beaten Zozefup once in brackets and once in a MM.

OH PR >>>>>> IL PR

But your lack of MK's makes you guys awesome.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
We're all midwest here! We shouldn't be arguing about who's better, we should be going off to beat other regions!

Because the midwest rocks!

Arty

Smash Lord
Tyr for Exclamation point rank!

And Ohio is holding a national soon, so everyone should be there for crews and stuff.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
U guys know what I mean

And yes, we can do it at The Showdown. Maybe some money involved? I would love for u guys to treat us to some food.

MJG

Smash Hero
lol so what are you doing losing to a scrubby Lucas?

=P
We're all midwest here! We shouldn't be arguing about who's better, we should be going off to beat other regions!

Because the midwest rocks!
You know what it mean, I posted that for the lol's haha

Tyr for #! in IL!!
Holy ****, is this some kind of SSS God tier?

PS - Thanks IL, for keeping this thread amusing, you cats are all pretty sweet.
This thread...is pure win. Oh. Em. Gee.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
**** those lil *****es from ohio. you ****s are lucky im not active because im about to come back fresh as a mo' ****a reppin MK plankin and air campin all day
hoe *** ***** *** *****s

GoldDigger

Smash Rookie
To Zoze, camping is a way of life; he even camps at college.

He just hovers around and doesn't get sh*t done lol

Top Bottom