• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol a few things, reading through these last few pages...

Zoze--Kain would destroy you. He's much better against MK than Arty is (historically speaking).

Kirk--I will go to your house. Just for the cake though--nothing else. :tomato:

Sothe--damnit Sothe.

Kirk

Smash Champion
DLA - only if you bring my shoes, then I'll be more than happy to barter with some cake.

Everyone else: let's plan for SiiS and stuff, yes?

Akashi

Smash Lord
I wanna play this Diska, snake dittos!
He's terrible at the Snake ditto, and you'll have to beat me first in the ditto before you can beat him ;).

Also, as much as I dislike Diska atm, he's really not that bad. He's got some stupid moves every now and then, but he's definitely gotten better. If he'll get past his whole hatred of EVERYTHING in this game, and focused more on how to beat said hatred, he'd definitely get better.

Imo, on Diska's good day, he could probably beat anyone currently unranked/not on HM. Sorry if that offends you, but it's the truth. Yes, I'm including Meneil, Jayman, Oro, etc etc.

P.S: I'm not saying it would be a guaranteed win though, but rather he could potentially take a set.

Scythe

Smash Master
He's terrible at the Snake ditto, and you'll have to beat me first in the ditto before you can beat him ;).

Also, as much as I dislike Diska atm, he's really not that bad. He's got some stupid moves every now and then, but he's definitely gotten better. If he'll get past his whole hatred of EVERYTHING in this game, and focused more on how to beat said hatred, he'd definitely get better.

Imo, on Diska's good day, he could probably beat anyone currently unranked/not on HM. Sorry if that offends you, but it's the truth. Yes, I'm including Meneil, Jayman, Oro, etc etc.

P.S: I'm not saying it would be a guaranteed win though, but rather he could potentially take a set.
i can beat diska with random

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

I think this is a bold statement to make.

Personally, I haven't dropped a game to him even in friendlies with Lucario to this day, heck I've beaten his Snake with characters I barely use.

I do agree with him improving, but when I played him last weekend I don't think it's to the level of the bolded.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I stand by what I said. He gets flustered easily, and admits that if he isn't in his comfort zone (in his home, or not talking in general), he does terrible. I still think if he plays at his best, he could beat a lot of us. He just lacks rl experience imo, not so much MU exp.

Akashi

Smash Lord
The real question is why Jared is in the same list as me/melinda. The next question is why I am in the same list as Melinda. She destroys me. :awesome:

I was just saying anyone unranked/HM so I'm not picking on certain people. Personally Diska is terrible against Falco, so Melinda would probably destroy him. Idk though

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I only entered the ironman tournament for kicks and I did horrible in them lol
Got a bye, beat Barns barely, DLA destroyed me with DK only, and I SDed against Arty (no johns, I suck) =(

Arty, we still need to MM. Your Snake, my Sonic.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
i have lost faith in artys claims after kirks....

you dissapoint me Arty *tsk* *tsk*
See! I told you.

Maybe Arty should work on throwing more grenades and less controllers.

Top Bottom