• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
suck a fat one jared

ATTN IL PR THREAD. I HAVE DECIDED THAT FOR A WIL PR, AT LEAST 3 PANELISTS FROM EACH STATE MUST JOIN. POST IF INTERESTED. I WILL APPOINT APPROPRIATE PANELISTS

IL-open
WI-open
Put me on there, but still you really need to stop with the PR talk and making ones on your own constantly. It's annoying everyone even me when I want a PR.

You and me need to be honest here, people on a PR should be our states best active players. Look at WI, our active players are, KenniSpam, Red Ryu, SpongerJordan, Fatboy, Grimace, Wafles, and YoshQ, and Hunger if he becomes more active, for Brawl.

Don't pretend Dietz, MagicJosh, Koose, or Buuda are active we know they don't go to M.A.S. or other tournaments like they used to. Infact the only one who did in the past couple Month's was Koose. Deitz showed up at a Curly, but then again the last Curly was just me, Jordan and Dietz.

Let's face it our state does not have ten active offline players, I know of the wifi people I've even played some on AiB that were listed as WI but the PR is for offline not wifi. The reason I say this is because the skill of our players under the top 4 is pointless, heck even putting me at all on a PR is a joke in itself. Look at the potential players for a second.

IL:
1) Kain
2) Arty
3) Sago
4) DLA
5) Akashi
6) JJrocket
Inactive:
Kappy
Krik
Ripple

WI:
1) Hunger
2) Fatboy
3/4) YoshQ
3/4) Grimace
5) Kennispam
6 Wafles
7) Sponge
18) Red Ryu

I am blindly optimistic with the future, but I also know when to be realistic with facts. Our placings are worse than those on a PR, even more so with IL since without Hunger, IL's #1, #2, and debatably #3 would beat our #1. Then even look at general placements, we don't place as well as the top 4 in our state.

Heck even with general interest there isn't a big focus on us getting a PR in the first place. That is the main reason why it was dropped to begin with.

If this doesn't highlight the problems lets me TL;DR for you,

We lack enough good players, we don't even have enough for a top 10, we don't place as well, outside of you and me there isn't any interest in a WI PR.

So stop bringing it up all of the time, I'm getting sick of it like other people are and how you make your own without even asking anyone yet slap the official label on it anyways.

Also spamming the Pika boards to get banned wasn't a great idea.

Quik17

Smash Ace
lol I'm on page 531. Just basically all that real talk savin us time of having to explain any PR stuff

Edit: Ninja'd hard by Red Ryu's novel, although I agree with most of it

Akashi

Smash Lord
If we ever make a WIL PR I'd ask not to be on it, and I'd disown the IL community. Real talk. PRs are supposed to be a state thing, and to inspire each other. :<

On another note, did you guys know that Kanon was originally an adult novel? UGUUUU~~~~~````~`

Zwarm

Smash Hero
If we ever make a WIL PR I'd ask not to be on it, and I'd disown the IL community. Real talk. PRs are supposed to be a state thing, and to inspire each other. :<

On another note, did you guys know that Kanon was originally an adult novel? UGUUUU~~~~~````~`
Adult visual novel, meaning it's a PC game. And Key makes a lot of those, every series they've made has been adult except for Clannad and Angel Beats, and even Clannad has a spinoff game that's an adult game.

The more you know. :)

Zozefup

Smash Lord
The New Top 20 IL PR list (according to Zoze):

Player % chance to beat zoze in tournament

A tier
1. Arty ---------- 100%
2. Kain ----------- 73%
3. Sago ---------- 96%

B tier
4. Quik ---------- 85%
5. Ook ----------- 50%

C tier:
6. DLA ------------ 60%
7. Akashi --------- 75%
8. Zozefup -------- ////

D tier:
9. Kirk ------------ 40%
10. Chewy -------- 40%
11. Ripple -------- 35%
12. Rob Gambino - 40%
13. Green beast --- 30%
14. JJ Rockets --- 20%

E tier:
15. Kappy --------- 20%
16. Oro ----------- 15%
17. BoTastic ------ 5%
18. Norm---------- 10%
19. Diska --------- 50% lol
20. Veggie -------- 20%

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
The New Top 20 IL PR list (according to Zoze):

Player % chance to beat zoze in tournament

A tier
1. Arty ---------- 100%
2. Kain ----------- 73%
3. Sago ---------- 96%

B tier
4. Quik ---------- 85%
5. Ook ----------- 50%

C tier:
6. DLA ------------ 60%
7. Akashi --------- 75%
8. Zozefup -------- ////

D tier:
9. Kirk ------------ 40%
10. Chewy -------- 40%
11. Ripple -------- 35%
12. Rob Gambino - 40%
13. Green beast --- 30%
14. JJ Rockets --- 20%

E tier:
15. Kappy --------- 20%
16. Oro ----------- 15%
17. BoTastic ------ 5%
18. Norm---------- 10%
19. Diska --------- 50% lol
20. Veggie -------- 20%
i think you accidently hit the 5 when hitting the 0 for diska there zoze. :troll:

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I don't know why everyone thinks Diska is bad lol. His snake is annoyingly campy he laughs everytime he hits me, it makes me want to throw my controller at him. I was having an off day against Snake at the smashfest though. And I think your % would be a lot higher if you used someone beside Lucario against MK :p

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Zoze, you haven't even played me, or even seen me play my main. Rofl. Make a Melee tourney %chance and I go up to 100% anyways.

Powered through Kanon last night. It was worth it. It didn't really fit my style but I'm glad I watched it. Clannad will forever just be a randomly girly anime I love. Get over it *****es.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
People should come over to my house this week for doing stuff. I will feed you copious amounts of cake.
I wish you would have told me this before I bought train ticket home :(

Zoze, you haven't even played me, or even seen me play my main. Rofl. Make a Melee tourney %chance and I go up to 100% anyways.
I don't think you could consistantly beat many players higher than you on the list. I think DLAs MK is similar to mine in skill level, and I assumed you don't beat his MK very often. So thats why I based your % on :p

And no one should care about melee anymore. If you want to play old games, you should pick up checkers and MM me sometime.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I don't know why everyone thinks Diska is bad lol. His snake is annoyingly campy he laughs everytime he hits me, it makes me want to throw my controller at him. I was having an off day against Snake at the smashfest though. And I think your % would be a lot higher if you used someone beside Lucario against MK :p
1. Come on, it's DISKA.
2. That laugh is top tier though, pure and utter mindgames. Jesus ****ing christ.
3. Snake johns, but I'm having an off forever against Snookums. He's my bane. Almost as good as both ROB and Lucario, just not quite.
4. Anyone that loses to Diska doesn't have a chance in even the F Tier.

I B SIPPIN ON DAT HATERADE GETTIN MAD TROLLED

Zwarm

Smash Hero
lolololol, it's not the laughing that does it for me though, it's the constant flurry of johns.
I kept pointing out how much he was johning, and he just responded with "it's not johning, it's just me complaining about the gay things in this game, like Lugaycario." Yes... he actually said Lugaycario. So I told him I'm calling all johns Diskas, and he just whined whenever I said it, then proceeded to john some more.

Seriously, a kid who plays Snake, MK, and Olimar has absolutely no right to call anything in this game gay. :I

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Diddy and Olimar are probably my two of my most experienced match ups. So they would have to be very good at fighting MK.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Zoze, Diska sucks. Real talk.

-He makes so many johns he may as well be called John.
-He's amazing at Brawl. Don't believe him? Ask him yourself, he'll tell you.
-He's an Ally wannabe. Tries to do the jankiest stuff possible like approach you with short hop bairs while he's facing you, DACUS u-smash to u-air delayed, etc. But here's where he makes the fatal errors: that's all he relies on. He will not use bread and butter Snake tactics (he doesn't even know what bread and butter means, no trollmo).
-That laugh makes you want to hit him, seriously. That and he will deliberately laugh at you and mock you when you do mess up with something. He's disrespectful and insulting.
-He's more irritating than Dajayman when it comes to yelling in your ear. Diska will mock you and say "Oh you should've done [such and such]." "Oh, you shouldn't have done that. You should've done [this]."
-If we're to use the analogy joke = horse, then he will stab the horse to death, continue to stab it even when it's dead, grab a bat and beat it more, **** on it, then throw the dead horse at other people so it leaves someone stuck under a dead animal and can't get out unless people come out to help the poor soul Diska left stranding to a rotten corpse and they all use the body to beat Diska's sorry ***.
-He's so sheltered he may not even know about the birds and the bees. Hell, he may still think a stork with a bigger chin than Jay Leno left him on the front porch to this day!

Feel free to add on anything I missed people.

Top Bottom