• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
don't talk to me about being more active. I traveled more than anyone else in southern il.

you guys are 4 hours away from me, which wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that I would always have to drive it alone.

IDK how I wasn't active enough to on the PR.

it clearly says you need to have gone to 2 tournaments to be featured on the PR.

I went to 3 I went to SIIS, HDR, AND MLG. even if you don't count mlg. that's still 2 tournaments. we have 6 people on the PR. IDK why I was not put as 7th
You were not put as an HM because of activity, you were put on there because of your results. You had comparable results to Kappy/Kirk, who both had more wins than you overall, mind you, and none of them compared to the top 6, therefore you were all put as HM's.

Combine WI/IL pr, create world peace.
As long as you're not on the PR panel, I'm all for it. :colorful:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ask team mate to f-smash you. yell at him for not doing it soon enough

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Ripple, you have to go to Chicago tournament to make it on this PR.

But seriously, if you would have went to Chicago, you would have placed decently well. And you would have gotten a PR spot.

@Ook- lolololol you DK punched Ripple, and then hit him with a charged Fsmash when he got up.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I didn't expect 15-20 people to be PR.

I assumed that me and kirk had enough tournaments attended anyways. since NO ONE else is on the honorable mention list except one you might as well include me and kirk on the PR.

know what I'm saying?
No, because not everyone that attended enough events IS on the HM section. It was given to people who would probably have made the PR IF there was more activity. Honestly, I don't think any 3 of you deserved to be on the PR this season, so quit complaining about being still mentioned.

Like I said before, you/Kirk/Kappy/me were the most eligible for a PR spot. None of us did remotely "good" this season. Prove me otherwise and tell me what you have done. You don't get a current season PR spot because of your name.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ripple, you have to go to Chicago tournament to make it on this PR.

But seriously, if you would have went to Chicago, you would have placed decently well. And you would have gotten a PR spot.

@Ook- lolololol you DK punched Ripple, and then hit him with a charged Fsmash when he got up.
Double post because I can. Zoze, I still don't think you would place top 6 at a Chi tourney. Don't think Ripple would either. Doesn't mean you suck though, but look how many people are on our current PR... yeah...

Edit: Kennispam's spamming of posts saves the day. Kyou brethren ftw.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
tomorrow im forming a WIL pr. who wants to be a panelist?

if enough people are panelists, i wont be one myself :3

Edit: Oro's spamming of posts saves the day. Kyou brethren ftw.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
suck a fat one jared

ATTN IL PR THREAD. I HAVE DECIDED THAT FOR A WIL PR, AT LEAST 3 PANELISTS FROM EACH STATE MUST JOIN. POST IF INTERESTED. I WILL APPOINT APPROPRIATE PANELISTS

IL-open
WI-open

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Kyou is a b****. She throws a book at people for trying to help Botan then she's like "lol my bad" because she's dumb enough to think everyone is trying to stew Botan.

Akashi

Smash Lord
tomorrow im forming a WIL pr. who wants to be a panelist?

if enough people are panelists, i wont be one myself :3

Edit: Oro's spamming of posts saves the day. Kyou brethren ftw.
There'll NEVER be a WIL PR. NEVER. WI is too small, and when IL is at its prime, we easily have 10+ ppl for PR discussion and enough for HM too. We don't care that Grimace/Hunger/Marshall/Yoshq are good enough for a PR... just make one yourself.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums
Dear KenniSpam!,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11795088

i have semen stuck in my teeth
If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
the official central/southern il pr

1-10. Nobody​

get at me!

SothE700k

Smash Lord
There'll NEVER be a WIL PR. NEVER. WI is too small, and when IL is at its prime, we easily have 10+ ppl for PR discussion and enough for HM too. We don't care that Grimace/Hunger/Marshall/Yoshq are good enough for a PR... just make one yourself.
Kennispam would like to say otherwise. He always makes PRs of WI when he puts himself too high and then everyone in WI tells him to shut up.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol, there was only one episode of Clannad left after Ushio died. It had a happier ending than I expected.

Now that I'm done with that s***, time to go back to the superior anime/manga genre: ecchi! <3

Quik17

Smash Ace
After reading these last 5-6 pages, words can't express how much I love Oro

And I don't like the idea of WIL PR. IL is fine as it is once people start playing again.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Also, Arty is legitimately(probably) pissed off because Jared ruined the end of Clannad. You should really put spoilers for that stuff dude, that's not cool.

Xyless

Smash Master
You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums
Dear KenniSpam!,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11795088

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
oh cool, I finally get a chance to use my very first (and probably worst) picture ever uploaded to imageshack.

It's so good I had to put my name in it.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
After reading these last 5-6 pages, words can't express how much I love Oro

And I don't like the idea of WIL PR. IL is fine as it is once people start playing again.
Well, how much is your post per page?

What exactly have I said that you like me for?

I am curious.:awesome:

For me we are on page 200 now...

Top Bottom