• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Akashi

Smash Lord
Why am i hearing tank .-.' I love this song. Vare wants to know, who is near rolling meadows, and who is down to play soon >_>?
Rolling Meadows is pretty close to where Kirk lives (Arlington Park), and he hosts smashfests almost every month. We just had one last week though... so you may have to wait awhile. I'd come up and play smash with you, but I'll be busy for the next 2 weeks. Also, read the 1st post if you're wondering why there's Tank playing :p.

edit: I'll wifi though, lol.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Love-ru is probably some ecchi crap Dajayman is trying to sell off to you.
Oh, and Sonic X is so bad it's good. Except for Chris. Chris needs to be stabbed repeatedly.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Tbh whenever I saw Chris I thought of you Al LOL. If there would be any human being that would befriend Sonic, it'd be you :p.
I will smack you the next time I see you. Do not EVER compare me to Chris Thorndike EVER AGAIN.

One of the worst characters to ever be created for a show, no joke.
But you do have me there, I would be someone to befriend Sonic. Heck, I'd ask that blue hedgehog for a pair of soap shoes so I can go running with him!

you need to be stabbed repeatedly
Please allow me, Scythe.

Top Bottom