• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

King~

Smash Champion
ok soo never mind about me making it to DLAs

i am still sick and im not trying to spread anything, even though i feel better when im actually doing stuff

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Nah when I say noon, most people show up at 4 lol.

4 p.m. is pretty much the standardized time for smashfests to start in IL. I'm not even sure why I ever try to change it lol.

But if we were to drive to both my smashfest and depaul, then it just means more driving. It's better to pick one or the other.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah I have a few extras, though some of them may be a bit janky lol.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
What update?

Also, I got to play Brawl- earlier:

Bowser is pretty gay, Mr. Game & Watch is ridiculously good lol

(missing my blue name)
No more blues names. All tournaments are in one thread now. None of MW tournaments are gonna get stickied anymore. Plenty more stuff too idk I just don't like it

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
That's all? I kinda knew that

(although if no Midwest tournaments get stickied and there's already 4 Atlantic North ones... it's gonna be a problem)

Also, Brawl- Marth's d-air is kinda bad? (at least sometimes?) I landed one on a friend when he was around 140% and he recovered before he went past the stage (around Marth's double short hop height) and was punished for comboing into it.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
That MN tournament looks very far away. But hey, haven't been to a big tournament in a long time. I'm thinking about going!

Except I have to work on that Sunday. Maybe I can just get that Sunday moved to another date, who knows =D

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
aww no more blue names? lame :<

and wow this is lame... why would they change this?

also when did i get 1k+ posts? did they make it so these count now?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
OMG now I got over 1k more posts. Holy s*** I was less than a hundred away from 5000 when I last went to SWF, now I'm like 50 away from 6000! :3

Also I just got back home from GtD. I'm a champ!
And I'm goong back out soon too, no sleep for me at all. Sleep is for the weak!
I'm totally passing out when I come back home later... :p

Top Bottom