• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I literally laughed so hard I got a headache from that GIF.

My luck still sucked that trip Jared. Got pulled over, blew a tire, then drove 8 hours on a spare going 45 in a 75.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Then I would destroy your existence at LoL :p

I suck at smash but I'm pretty good at LoL.

Quik why did you add me if you don't go on ever. Hahaha x3

Scythe I heard you play do you still play consistently?

My only smash legends bud is Ook so far!

EDIT:

Shoot I missed a lot didn't I? >.< sick of not makign it to DLA's smashfests. He lives like 20 mins max from me.. lol. (more like 10 minutes haha)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Pangya is impervious to Sothe's suckiness. It kicked him off his computer last night :colorful:

In other news, EVERYONE PLAY PANGYA! It's ****ing amazing! It'd be sooo legit if we got a 10-man tourney going.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
It's my computer itself that sucks! Just wait, JUST WAIT! I'm gonna complete tutorials and such for now...

People have talked WAY too much to me about League. I don't even want to try it.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Eruption is the future of the Ike metagame.
Waddle Doos are the future of the DDD metagame.
Ook is the future of the DK metagame.
Single bananas only are the future of the Diddy metagame.

Top Bottom