• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...maybe thinking about a series of drawings or a comic rather than one...I'm better at that...

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
^Needs color and Jester's has more stye

I cant beleive this is my first post in this thread, Geno is my #1 most wanted character in Brawl followed by Ridley
I finished SM:RPG about 5 times back in the day, dare i say best mario game ever made? (minus Smash Bros games)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
^Needs color and Jester's has more stye

I cant beleive this is my first post in this thread, Geno is my #1 most wanted character in Brawl followed by Ridley
I finished SM:RPG about 5 times back in the day, dare i say best mario game ever made? (minus Smash Bros games)
Thanks. BTW I don't color my art.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Sig for support!

that's odd...is it showing? Guess not...It's in my previous post

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's with all the Geno hate recently...His hateres only bring up irrevilent "Facts" that sound completely ignorant for "reasons" why he shouldn't be in Brawl...

BTW: Still in Design phase of Geno art...Deciding style I want to use...Think I almost got it though

Sinn

Smash Lord
What's with all the Geno hate recently...His hateres only bring up irrevilent "Facts" that sound completely ignorant for "reasons" why he shouldn't be in Brawl...

BTW: Still in Design phase of Geno art...Deciding style I want to use...Think I almost got it though
WIP! WIP!

JesterBox

Smash Ace
WOW THANKS FOR ALL THE FANART SUPPORT YOU MAKE ME ALL GIDDY!

... Soon my OTHER Geno project will be done... But what might it be?

Seriously thank you. (Makes me feel all fuzzy)

Hong

The Strongest
Bah. My folks threw out boxes of old magazines while I was gone already. Sorry. No Super Mario RPG Player's Guide. D:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Oh, sorry about that, I skimmed over that part. Yeah, we do get a lot of un-needed Disney paraphernalia. It's not even Walt-era stuff. Honestly, who the **** needs a "Chicken Little" toaster?
hahahaha, want to know the worst thing I've seen sold @ Disney World? Human 4 fingered gloves!

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Yay! An official Geno thread! <3

I would gush on forever about why he should be in Brawl, but I imagine you guys have heard it all before. =P

Seriously, there needs to be a direct sequel to SMRPG. Or at least let Geno be confirmed and playable in Brawl. How about both? =D

I lurked the thread a bit before joining it, and I need to say that the fanart of Geno is awesome. The world needs more Geno. Definitely. <3

And I want that Geno keychain! ;_______; I'll take two, actually: One I can keep on display for collection purposes, and a second one that I would actually use to hold keys and such on and show it off to everyone.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
The moves in the flash could use some work, but the moves look good, if only someone who could draw Geno using moves could make a flash...

Sinn

Smash Lord
I would love the guy from that Creative Worlds site to do a flash animation (or even just one of his cool gif ones) of Geno...that guy is talented.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I would love the guy from that Creative Worlds site to do a flash animation (or even just one of his cool gif ones) of Geno...that guy is talented.
Which user? Site url? Just for those who wish to look like myself.

Hong

The Strongest
Well, if I ever pull myself away from my current animation project, I might make something. But don't hold your breath, because by the time that happens Brawl could already be out. >.>

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
thinking about storywise, geno's final smash could involve the fact that he is really a star, although geno flash still deserves to be used somewhere :s

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
thinking about storywise, geno's final smash could involve the fact that he is really a star, although geno flash still deserves to be used somewhere :s

That would be awesome. <3 I'd be happy with either the Geno Flash or something relating to his true form for his Final Smash.

I think the Geno Blast would also be cool as one of his moves, but some people complained that it would be too much like Pikachu's Thunderbolt. =/

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno's true form doesn't have any attacks otherwise he wouldn't need to use a corporeal body

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
its always possible that his true form had an attack that just couldn't be used frequently, i suppose, but you have a good pont

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I had a nightmare last night: (read at your own risk, not for the weak hearted)

The dojo update was hours late, so we were all expecting a newcomer and when it finally came the page was loading REALLY slowly and only the top half of the first image loaded, which was the top of geno's hat.
When the full image loaded it was actually kirby wearing Geno's hat, followed by a caption saying something like, Kirby can now steal the abilities of Assist Trophies!

Horrible nightmare...

Top Bottom