• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice
haha prettymanfairy
soooo sorry

this time ill leave 4 sure. i just had to laugh real quick. what a name. (no disrespect) lol

=]

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
haha prettymanfairy
soooo sorry

this time ill leave 4 sure. i just had to laugh real quick. what a name. (no disrespect) lol

=]
Your making fun of my name? My name is intentionally stupid. Yours doesn't ring too true. Perhaps Chrisisannoying or Chrisischappingmyass or Chrispleasegothe****away. All of those are better suited I think. Also, it wouldn't hurt to run spellcheck before you post.

Gigabyte

Smash Cadet
*sigh*
Why is it whenever I go to a support thread for a decent character suggestion, there's always some dipsh*t flamer that trys passing off trolling as making an arguement of stating his opinion?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
*sigh*
Why is it whenever I go to a support thread for a decent character suggestion, there's always some flaming dipsh*t that trys passing off trolling as making an arguement of stating his opinion?
It's because Chrisiscool goes around trying to spread flames for no reason

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
*sigh*
Why is it whenever I go to a support thread for a decent character suggestion, there's always some flaming dipsh*t that trys passing off trolling as making an arguement of stating his opinion?
Ha. I know how you feel. It wouldn't bother me if he actually brought uyp a few arguments. But illegible psychobabble hardly counts as an argument.

Hong

The Strongest
What's Chris doing here? I thought he was too cool for Geno.
I still have yet to dig up the player's guide and scan Geno with the fire cape. I don't want to do that tonight because I'm miserably weak and tired. :p Another day, when I'm up to digging through old magazine boxes.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Ah. Good but not the one I meant. It's a popular video on Youtube.

Here's a Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvB-lIcHHPQ
That song is the coolest thing ever. Which changes every time I see a cool thing. But still! COOLEST THING EVER.

That dip**** came back? I thought he said he was gone for good. He should bet us money. If Geno isn't in Brawl, he can laugh and say he told us so. If he is in Brawl, he should give us all twenty dollars.

EDIT: Oh, oh, oh? Oh? OH? And WHAT did we find?

http://users.se/tvsm/smrpg/

Sweeeeeet.

Pitbull

Smash Cadet
Hey does anyone know what month Mario RPG is supposed to come out on the Virtual console? I miss that game so much :(

Hong

The Strongest
Hey does anyone know what month Mario RPG is supposed to come out on the Virtual console? I miss that game so much :(
I don't know, but Super Mario RPG and Kirby SuperStar are 2007 releases. If Nintendo is smart, they will have them out before Brawl.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I can't wait to play that game emulated in "glorious hi-def." Or whatever the Wii claims to have.

Still, even if I have the game on emu. and Super Nintendo, I'm getting this for VC!

GENO 4 BRAWL!

Hong

The Strongest
Gah. I'm still playing that stupid Super Mario RPG remix posted earlier. It's so catchy. D:

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
That song is the coolest thing ever. Which changes every time I see a cool thing. But still! COOLEST THING EVER.

That dip**** came back? I thought he said he was gone for good. He should bet us money. If Geno isn't in Brawl, he can laugh and say he told us so. If he is in Brawl, he should give us all twenty dollars.

EDIT: Oh, oh, oh? Oh? OH? And WHAT did we find?

http://users.se/tvsm/smrpg/

Sweeeeeet.
Sweet indeed. But I had a hard time opening it in Firefox. Weird. But thank you. I am eternally greatful.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Aww, you are eternally welcome~

Superstar is going to be an '07 release too? Dammit, now I have two I have to get...and if Square releases any more games after SMRPG that I want, well, I may just go bankrupt...

The more I listen to all these versions of that Forest Maze song, the more I can't wait to play in a stage that has that music <3

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Aww, you are eternally welcome~

Superstar is going to be an '07 release too? Dammit, now I have two I have to get...and if Square releases any more games after SMRPG that I want, well, I may just go bankrupt...

The more I listen to all these versions of that Forest Maze song, the more I can't wait to play in a stage that has that music <3
I would say that the Forest Maze tune is Geno's unofficial theme song.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Well kinda. He's got that music that plays when he first descends to earth and when he ascends back to the Star Road, so that would probably be his REAL theme song. But I would venture to say that the Forest Maze is the most recognizable piece of music from the game in general. And of course since you meet Geno there for the first time, it's an easy connection.

For the rest of your gaming life~

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Sorry I haven't responded for those who want the song here:

http://www.users.se/tvsm/smrpg/

You can download both songs, the robot and the rap/fast version

If the song has already been posted, sorry I was too late.

there better not be a moron who posts something like "You batter be sorry for being late"

Hong

The Strongest
Well, based on how he sounded while saying "Geno Whirl!", it'd be fine for basic combat grants and attack names.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I've been playing Super Mario RPG... and I realized Geno isn't silent at all. In fact, he talks more than practically anyone in the game. lol.

No what's this madness you all speak of about voice acting and Geno?

Hong

The Strongest
I've been playing Super Mario RPG... and I realized Geno isn't silent at all. In fact, he talks more than practically anyone in the game. lol.

No what's this madness you all speak of about voice acting and Geno?
Not as much as that cry baby Mallow. :p

Hong

The Strongest
I don't know where the darn thing is. I went through four boxes full of magazines and zero dice.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
That sucks. Hope you find it though. Or remember where it is.

As for the voice, I kinda agree but considering that we barely know anything about his sound fx, also nintendo/hal labs has to ask the guy who did Geno voice in that song, question is, who?

Loooooooooooni
Rawest Forest save on comp. Save it on Itunes and then upload it on ur ipod, if that doesn't work, then idk.

Hong

The Strongest
If I can't find it in the basement tomorrow, then it's gone. D;

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
well, the slogan for super smash brothers is nintendo's mascots battle it out. i dont think anybody would consider geno a mascot of nintendo, about as much as flurrie or the admiral bomb guy from paper mario. geno could only be considered a main character in one game, while most if not all of the characters confirmed for brawl were in 2 games (ike's new game will own) or more. since i wasn't around i don't know if kid icarus was just one game, but apparently pit actually helps sales if/when kid icarus is on VC. having played SMRPG and superstar saga and the time twisted game, i know geno's cameo is so minor that the only reason he is in the credits is for legal purposes, seeing as he is owned by sqaure

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
well, the slogan for super smash brothers is nintendo's mascots battle it out. i dont think anybody would consider geno a mascot of nintendo, about as much as flurrie or the admiral bomb guy from paper mario. geno could only be considered a main character in one game, while most if not all of the characters confirmed for brawl were in 2 games (ike's new game will own) or more. since i wasn't around i don't know if kid icarus was just one game, but apparently pit actually helps sales if/when kid icarus is on VC. having played SMRPG and superstar saga and the time twisted game, i know geno's cameo is so minor that the only reason he is in the credits is for legal purposes, seeing as he is owned by sqaure
Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff cannot be considered a Nintendo Mascot. She is a minor character. Same goes for Pikachu, who was only in because of the popularity of the anime. There are third party slots available, and he was in Sakurai's clone, and as you can see by the thread, he has a huge cult following. I'm not saying his inclusion will be more likely, but I'm not saying the opposite either. We can assume nothing.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow...do you just go around and diss everyone's characters???

Ridley and now Geno??? Your just asking for enemies on this forum...then making all those threads that already exist...just, wow...

Top Bottom