• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Im saving my vote for later, Psycho_Incarnate
This one doesn't require you to only vote once like the other one.

BTW, back on topic.

WE'RE DONE WITH THE HAIR THING.

I saw a moveset on a site that said they think Geno's up B should be Rocket Punch, I found that very interesting...It doesn't seem like a good move for Geno as an Up Special

Enigma14

Smash Champion
D

Deleted member

I ****ing love these game threads. They show how many people like Geno and how many people would support him for Brawl. God, I wish Sakurai could see this.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
why isn't there a poll on this....
: /
Ok people, we need to stay on Topic.

I'm not actually sure if Geno Boost is the best move for Up B...

I don't know what would be though.

Some kind of weird move that adds magic with futuristic tech magically inside a wooden doll...

Hmm...

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Ok people, we need to stay on Topic.

I'm not actually sure if Geno Boost is the best move for Up B...

I don't know what would be though.

Some kind of weird move that adds magic with futuristic tech magically inside a wooden doll...

Hmm...

Geno Boost is good. Imagine a blusish cylindar shaped thing around him. It looks like (I think it was this move) Shredder in SMRPG. It's like that and Fox's UP B mixed. You are recovering and press Up B, so you sit there for a second doing the charge like Fox, only it's a blusih version with arrows pointing up, and then boom, Geno does a boost type thing.

It's Fox's UP B with a new look.

SiD

Smash Master
Or what if he turns into a star, then curves the direction your holding. Not in a straigt line, it'll curve, it'll be cool. You could control how much it curves or something.

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather it not be a fox clone move.. I'm thinkin something a little more abstract, like... hit up up and you shoot upwards immediately, surrounded by a thin layer of swirling stars

which now that I think about it sounds very similiar to fox's up B anyway, but that's not how Im picturing it in my head! :p

Piks

Smash Journeyman
If his up-b is similar to Fox's, that would really suck. D:

It would be more like Falcon's, just without the knee thing.

Also, I have no doubt that Geno will be in Brawl.

Shadow Star

Smash Apprentice
I've always imagined Geno's Up Special being a new move where he summons one of the seven stars and rides it up into the air for a few seconds before it vanishes. It's fast and only the star can do damage to the opponents. And each time he uses it, it's a different colored star.

I like to call it "Star Rise" or "Geno Rise".

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
vote for Geno everyone on the link posted above mine a couple!!!
It doesnt matter all to much wat moves he has compared to if he gets in or not but for the record his up B should be something new in my opinion!

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
lol i just noticed this so its sorta late but on pg 505 when the guy made the Geno pic for DOJO he made the date Feb 14 2007 not 2008... lol almost a perfect fake but not quite. And for the record if he looked like that i would shoot myself lol, he looks like one of those dummies in the twilight princess lost woods?!?!?!?
Sry bout the double post =(

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Ah. back to Geno's B^... Personally, I'm still rooting for Geno Boost - I don't care if it doesn't have the same exact function as the SMRPG one; it's still one of his moves, and it would look great, with a bunch of red arrows, composed entirely of tiny, twinkling stars, swirled around him as he escalated.

antimatter

Smash Lord
thanks for pointing that out Venom, it looked real at first. i wouldnt care so long as he is in the game.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
lol i just noticed this so its sorta late but on pg 505 when the guy made the Geno pic for DOJO he made the date Feb 14 2007 not 2008... lol almost a perfect fake but not quite. And for the record if he looked like that i would shoot myself lol, he looks like one of those dummies in the twilight princess lost woods?!?!?!?
Sry bout the double post =(
You should up your options to view 40 posts per page. I only see 200 and something pages. It's a lot less pages to skim thru.

Guys, go post in that voting thread that was posted a few posts back, geno is losing to Ganon! And the Geno hating has begun also!

Bobhuffman

Smash Cadet
Up-B should be Geno Boost but in a different way. Geno should fire down and boost himself up wit his shot.

igloo9

Smash Apprentice
There hasn't been any posting on here for quite a few hours.

Anyway...Geno for brawl!!! I seriously hope he is confirmed monday, so I don't have to keep thinking "when will geno be announced" over and over. I can just sit back, relax, and watch the rest of the updates until Brawl is out. :)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Anyway...Geno for brawl!!! I seriously hope he is confirmed monday, so I don't have to keep thinking "when will geno be announced" over and over. I can just sit back, relax, and watch the rest of the updates until Brawl is out. :)
Well, unless Sakurai changes his pattern...again...then a character is assured. It might even be something BIG seeing as how it was also Brawl's original release date. I wanna see a character like Geno instead of characters that were assured. 'Course Pokemon Trainer wasn't and was interesting...But that wasn't really enough

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman

I never thought of that. And with all the cruddy updates we've been having all month and how we haven't had a newcomer in ages, we're long overdue for a big update. And with SMRPG due to come out on the VC hopefully in December and the rumors going around about SMRPG2 . . .

Seriously, I wouldn't doubt that Monday's update is going to be Geno. <3

Geno for Brawl! <3

AmericanGTS

Smash Apprentice
If Geno is confirmed as a playable character on Monday, a part of me will want Mallow confirmed as a playable character. Then again, it IS Mallow.. aw man, all right I'll cut him some slack.. first Geno for Brawl THEN Mallow (although I won't really care regardless if he's playable or even in, just a nice addition to match Geno).

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
The day Geno is confirmed is the day I dance the streets in happiness.

Let's hope it's soon.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If Geno is confirmed as a playable character on Monday, a part of me will want Mallow confirmed as a playable character. Then again, it IS Mallow.. aw man, all right I'll cut him some slack.. first Geno for Brawl THEN Mallow (although I won't really care regardless if he's playable or even in, just a nice addition to match Geno).
Chances are, if Geno becomes playable, Mallow won't be far behind as an Assist Trophy. Geno's copyright is still under Square Enix so I imagine that, like what happened with Gray Fox and what will probably happen with Tails, all the third party additions will get one AT too.

Top Bottom