• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

D

Deleted member

The guy whoever voiced him in Rawest Forest would be just dandy with me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The guy whoever voiced him in Rawest Forest would be just dandy with me.
Well, that's nice...but they are probably using a professional voice actor or something...

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I don't think there's any real limit on how many times lightning can strike. I'm pretty sure it's happened more than once throughout history.

I can't find anything that could possibly suggest what you're saying about Itoi owning anything to do with Sin & Punishment (besides the interview about it on his website). The official website and title screen say that Nintendo solely owns the rights which would make Saki a first party Nintendo character.

This does seem to bode well for characters with multiple mentions, though.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
I visited the Wiki page and I'm pretty sure I have the main arguments down. Is there any kind of banner or something I need to put in my sig? Also, is there anything I can do for the alliance?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I visited the Wiki page and I'm pretty sure I have the main arguments down. Is there any kind of banner or something I need to put in my sig? Also, is there anything I can do for the alliance?
We have 3 banners.

Made by Parasalud and SuperMarioWhirled :)

Anyways we need more artists or writers, if ur into that sort of thing. ;)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Huh? Wiki page? Smash wiki?

*looks*

Dear Pie in heaven, that's the worst and most biased Geno thing I've seen yet. o_o
And yet the human curiousity overwhelemd you to look and u conintue to post in here despite hating the character.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'll sketch out stick figures that slightly resembles Geno (with the cape and hat) doing his B moves.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
*crawls out of floor boards with hard hat on* Wha- we lived? We lived!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. After the massive flame war I swore we were going to get locked, and I didn't want to risk getting thread closed with my huge mouth. ;_;

So, what's been going on?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
*crawls out of floor boards with hard hat on* Wha- we lived? We lived!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. After the massive flame war I swore we were going to get locked, and I didn't want to risk getting thread closed with my huge mouth. ;_;

So, what's been going on?
Usual stuff...you get my pm? (yes or no please, no details)

Hows that drawing going? And good to see u post again ;)

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Usual stuff...you get my pm? (yes or no please, no details)

Hows that drawing going? And good to see u post again ;)
Yes, I got it, and thank you!

The drawing's coming along; I can send you the rough sketch if you'd like... it's rather... iffy. ^_^;; Eh, I've got to make some new signatures too. Paralasalud has pwned me in artistry. Again.

EDIT: Aw, heck, I'm good at killing the thread. -_-

Pieman0920

Smash Master
You know, thinking of Geno's moves, I'd think it would be neat and somewhat original if Geno used his Geno Blast in a manner simmilar to Yoshi's egg toss. He would throw a ball of light into the air, and when it reached to top of its apex, it would burst, and little rains of energy would fall straight down. Like the egg toss, it could be angled. :O

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
Enigma- If you asked me to sketch out Geno's moves, I finished. It's just stick figures, but I gave an explanation for each. I'll probably upload on Deviant, so wait a little bit.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
You know, thinking of Geno's moves, I'd think it would be neat and somewhat original if Geno used his Geno Blast in a manner simmilar to Yoshi's egg toss. He would throw a ball of light into the air, and when it reached to top of its apex, it would burst, and little rains of energy would fall straight down. Like the egg toss, it could be angled. :O
That would be cool, wouldn't it? Even so, I've been more prone to the "Pikachu's down-B" style, just because it stays true to SMRPG.

On the subject of SE, does anybody have ideas about Geno's reaction to meeting Mario/Peach/Bowser after 11 years? I'm sure it's been asked and answered before, but I'd like to hear from some of you guys and get some new ideas.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
I thought maybe only Peach should remember Geno. Mario and Bowser don't remember him because they did so many other things. Geno would be excited to see them though.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
No one has had surprised reactions concerning other characters in any way so far. I don't see why it would matter. It's not like Mario was surprised to see Pit, even though Pit's been "dead" longer than Geno. >_>

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I would love to see a sig of geno's fingers in the shape of a G with teh words

G's up, hos down....

Enigma14

Smash Champion
But how would he toss little suns? I could undersatnd Whirl, but little suns?

Enigma- If you asked me to sketch out Geno's moves, I finished. It's just stick figures, but I gave an explanation for each. I'll probably upload on Deviant, so wait a little bit.
What's your account name there?

That would be cool, wouldn't it? Even so, I've been more prone to the "Pikachu's down-B" style, just because it stays true to SMRPG.

I wouldn't mind a different animation, we always talk about SMRPG here so why not change it a bit? Just as long as he has some of his attacks from the game.

On the subject of SE, does anybody have ideas about Geno's reaction to meeting Mario/Peach/Bowser after 11 years? I'm sure it's been asked and answered before, but I'd like to hear from some of you guys and get some new ideas.
TBH methinks he would just want to visit "Earth" and see how his friends have been doing, hell even Mallow might make a cameo. As for reasons, yeah he would be excited just to meet them, funny how it sounds like he's a little kid, but a child's symbol.

I thought maybe only Peach should remember Geno. Mario and Bowser don't remember him because they did so many other things. Geno would be excited to see them though.
Maybe to tease us they won't meet up at all, after all the SE pairs are random...

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Never thought of it like that, but in a way it's kind of funny...

Geno: Long time no see, Mario.

Mario: Wait, who are you?

Geno: ...d*mn.

No one has had surprised reactions concerning other characters in any way so far. I don't see why it would matter. It's not like Mario was surprised to see Pit, even though Pit's been "dead" longer than Geno. >_>
Yeah, but I don't think Mario's ever met Pit, let alone been on an adventure with him... though I wouldn't be surprised if nobody recognized Geno at all...

I'm just killing myself by thinking Brawl will a Super Mario RPG reunion, aren't I? That's why I'm so hyped up over the rumors about a SMRPG sequel. :laugh:

Pieman0920

Smash Master
He'd get the stuff up there like he did last time. You do remember he had to send that stuff into the air, right? It'd be quicker I'd assume.

But still, the attack worked on enemies infront of him, instead of things around him, and it would seperate him, so that's why it probably be different from Pikachu's Thunderbolt.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see Geno and Bowser team up in the SE but knowing how the teams seem random I don't think it'll happen. But just think of all the arguments Bowser would try to pick with Geno; it would be hilarious. XD

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Nice! I like the pencil use, it makes for a cool style. :chuckle:

Vandaliism on the Wiki page:
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Geno

If it's gone when you look at it: there is a big picture of Meta-Ridley and it says " RIDLEH IN TEH BRALL?!?!?!?!?!?"
...****. I'm getting really tired of this...

I would love to see Geno and Bowser team up in the SE but knowing how the teams seem random I don't think it'll happen. But just think of all the arguments Bowser would try to pick with Geno; it would be hilarious. XD
I'd die hearing Bowser say, "I'll rip your stuffing out!" just one last time. XD It may not be probable, but I laugh at just hearing the concept of it.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
He'd get the stuff up there like he did last time. You do remember he had to send that stuff into the air, right? It'd be quicker I'd assume.

But still, the attack worked on enemies infront of him, instead of things around him, and it would seperate him, so that's why it probably be different from Pikachu's Thunderbolt.
thats also true...Guess he could summon magic energy...ok could see it working now.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I've always had the theory that Bowser always tried to pick fights against Geno during their adventure in smrpg so hearing him trying to start with Geno when they're forced to team up again against the SE would be great. Just think of the dialogue. . .

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Get my pm? (yes or no please)

Bowser and Geno could work like Waluigi and Luigi

1 is sensible but the other is stubborn remember the qoute...

"I'll rip your stuffing out?"

And welcome Linkx, nice of you to join us from gamefaqs =)

Missing a few details but bettter then my drawings XD

Top Bottom