• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Linkx20

Smash Rookie
Yeah I decided to come here because the Geno arguments over at GameFAQs are just pathetic. I figured this place was a little more sensible. And is this the biggest '___ for Brawl' thread on the site? That's pretty good

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Yes Enigma I got your pm. Anyway if Bowser and Geno were to team up how and why do you think it would happen?
I always thought they'd be the ones bickering over the course of the adventure too...

Since we already know Bowser's stolen Donkey Kong's banana storage, I bet Geno'll intervene and act like a conscious for Bowser. He'll make him feel bad, and then guilt-trip him into teaming up. Just like old times, huh?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
lol
Oh come on, lighten up
DO you really take offense to that?
Ask my gender smart 1.

anyways yes Geno the wise would be Bowser's cousincess however since Bowser is evil it seems kinda moot.

Geno partner should be either a kid or a BAMF like Metaknight.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I don't care about your gender

Do you take offense... If so, It's not serious, It's suppose to be a cute ghetto spin on Geno

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
Link- I came over here for the same reason. I'm 13 and I find alot of them on GFaqs very immature, which with what I have had to deal with at school, is really saying something.

I joined the alliance here because I have fond memories of playing Mario RPG when I was young. I always used Mario, Bowser, and Geno.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Link- I came over here for the same reason. I'm 13 and I find alot of them very immature, which with what I have had to deal with at school, is really saying something.

I joined the alliance here because I have fond memories of playing Mario RPG when I was young. I always used Mario, Bowser, and Geno.

and yes I do take offence to it.

Anyways nice of you both to join us, we need more members =)

anyways if anyone so far Geno could be paired with a intelligent person as well...

Geno comes out of the forest and spots Zelda and Wario (or peach)

Geno mistakens Wario for Booster and knocks him out and saves the other princess.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
Enigma- That would be perfect. I mean, Wario even looks like Booster. He's got the big pink nose and everything.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Ease off Enigma; I'm a girl too and it's funny, in a way.

Link- I came over here for the same reason. I'm 13 and I find alot of them on GFaqs very immature, which with what I have had to deal with at school, is really saying something.

It's kind of sad when people on the internet have to be told what's what. I'm thirteen too, people at school act like cretins half the time, and I come on the internet to find 20+ year olds are no better.

...And Wario getting mistaken for Booster? Freakin' brilliant.

EDIT: Wait, mistaked? *punches self*

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Ease off Enigma; I'm a girl too and it's funny, in a way.

It's kind of sad when people on the internet have to be told what's what. I'm thirteen too, people at school act like cretins half the time, and I come on the internet to find 20+ year olds are no better.

...And Wario getting mistaked for Booster? Freakin' brilliant.
...We're having a war on wiki now...I got this

Also someone should write that Booster idea better, with proper sentences and more structure and stuffz. =p

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Whoa-now-hey-now! Shadowbolt = Here!

Sorry I've been so innactive as of late, my pro-Geno amigos. College time = busy time, just like Thanksgiving break = busy time. This is my ONLY break this semester, and I still have so much crap to do...

... ANYWAY, Geno in SSE? I always imagined him being an unexpected arrival - like his trophy is discarded and partially-buried underground - then Olimar comes around and his Pikmin unearth him - maybe his star-spirit form could lead him to it - then the two team up and invade some sort of underground SSE facility, underneath the Halberd's hangar.

... Just a thought.

As for Bowser, I'm pretty sure all of the villains are teaming up - at least in the beginning.

Oh! And this SMRPG DS rumor? How exciting is that?!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
How do you know it was him? Was there a post? I'd like to see it.
(cur) (last) 18:43, November 24, 2007 Enigma14
(cur) (last) 18:32, November 24, 2007 Axemangx
(cur) (last) 18:28, November 24, 2007 Darkurai (Reverting vandalism.)

Anyways does anyone want to make the Booster idea better or with better grammer?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Whoa-now-hey-now! Shadowbolt = Here!

Sorry I've been so innactive as of late, my pro-Geno amigos. College time = busy time, just like Thanksgiving break = busy time. This is my ONLY break this semester, and I still have so much crap to do...

... ANYWAY, Geno in SSE? I always imagined him being an unexpected arrival - like his trophy is discarded and partially-buried underground - then Olimar comes around and his Pikmin unearth him - maybe his star-spirit form could lead him to it - then the two team up and invade some sort of underground SSE facility, underneath the Halberd's hangar.

... Just a thought.

As for Bowser, I'm pretty sure all of the villains are teaming up - at least in the beginning.

You got my message! =)

Did you get my PM? (just a yes or no, please)

Oh! And this SMRPG DS rumor? How exciting is that?!
Anyways yeah that too is good idea! But is Olimar on Earth for no reason though? =p

And yes we all know the rumor!

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
I think Geno will be in as an AT.

Edit: Lol. So many months later. I've moved beyond that though, being a SSBBSB user who hasn't trolled in months. I guess I learned it the hard way, when I saw my GameFAQs account banned. I made a new one of course, and I haven't touched the Brawl board in months.

Linkx20

Smash Rookie
Nooo! Mathieu is a huge Geno troll from GameFAQs! And I thought I would escape him when I came here...

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
I'm not here to troll.

If I troll on the SSBBGB on gamefaqs, it's because it's a place where there is so much stupidity that it doesn't have any repercussions. There I can't make a topic without people saying inb4geno or stuff like that. I came here to have serious discussions.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* Mathieu21 is here. At least you are not as bad about Geno as Commander Blitzkrieg appears to be.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I'm not here to troll.

If I troll on the SSBBGB on gamefaqs, it's because it's a place where there is so much stupidity that it doesn't have any repercussions. There I can't make a topic without people saying inb4geno or stuff like that. I came here to have serious discussions.
You better be. BTW Im Naminye, better not be a troll Matheiu.

So any reasons as to why you want him to be a AT?

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
Because the inclusion of Saki shows that not all requested characters become playable. If more cases like this occur, we might have a pattern.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Because the inclusion of Saki shows that not all requested characters become playable. If more cases like this occur, we might have a pattern.
Except Saki wasn't on the poll, much less the top five. I doubt Sakurai is going to go like "screw the fans, I have money!" and put every higly requested character an AT, probably ones that are popular not on the poll or just one nomination.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
lol - Sometimes I wonder about people...

A few popular characters as ATs means that ALL popular characters will be ATs? lol

And yes, Saki wasn't even on the poll.

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
''There were many requests from users for his inclusion, and he IS pretty cool, so I did what I could to include him.''

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
''There were many requests from users for his inclusion, and he IS pretty cool, so I did what I could to include him.''
Great, someone requested Saki. So where are you going with this? And I swear, if just end up repeating yourself, just please leave while you're a head.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, well that's nice, but he wasn't on the poll...

Im sure a lot of people requested anime characters...that doesn't mean ****. They weren't on the poll either

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Wow, such a warm reception.
What were you expecting, going to one of the most widely requested character on this board (and according to the elimination thread, THE most requested newcomer and second most requested character in general after Captain Falcon), saying no just to tick supporters off and pulling irrelevant points as proof?

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
Actually, now that I think of it, it's better than I thought. I was expecting to get flamed like no one was ever flamed. But I have no business here, I'll go do something positive, such as posting in the Mega Man support thread.

Top Bottom