• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I always imagined Geno having a slightly high voice, kinda like Sonic.
But not as annoying or laid back

I suppose that would be a possibility, but IMO I don't think that Geno's popularity alone would be enough of a "kick in the butt" to get square enix to put resources into a SMRPG2.
True, it would have to be the fact that they get a long a lot now or soemtihng.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
Nah, Kakashi's voice sounds a little lazy sounding, like Kakashi's supposed to. Geno is anything but lazy. That one Inuyasha guy sounds good(I don't know his name).

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Each character will definitly increase in popularity,
-And as long as they outfit the RPG with some nice new features, I'm sure they could sell a game
-Unless square enix decides to bet on sheer fanbase... Those cheap meenie pies

PS: I like Geno in english accent, that or Anorld shwarzenager

Enigma14

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WPMqsb5hQs

Doesn't fit, anyone else?

Just because I say so doesn't mean it the official word.

A jimmy kudo voice would sound awsome but it seems that a deep voice would suit how serious geno acted , like meta knight, but not so evil

Which is why a somewhat deep voice suits him.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Can you guys please use another anime other than Naruto? some of us can't stand that series...

Although I must admit, Kakashi isn't a bad choice. Sounds like Spike's English VA in Cowboy Bebop...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
XD

I hate NAruto as well but some people like the Kakashi or Shikamaru voices for Geno and no one else seems to fit unless you want to use Miroku.

Anyways hemightbegiant did you get the pm about irony and us shoving Geno down people's thorats?

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
I think Geno's voice is relatively high because he has the body of a doll played by a young boy, which isn't badass.

It may not make sense to you, but it does in the mind of the kid I was when I played the game.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I think Geno's voice is relatively high because he has the body of a doll played by a young boy, which isn't badass.

It may not make sense to you, but it does in the mind of the kid I was when I played the game.
Kids play with Captain America dolls, so all of the sudden Cap isn't bad ass?

Unfair comparison, I know (Cap is the most BAMF Marvel character ever), but I see where it may make sense.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
That one Inuyasha guy sounds good(I don't know his name).
i can't tell from that description who you're talking about, but like i said earlier, i don't think Miroku would be a bad choice.

and on a side note, i posted a sweet-lookin' mii of Geno to the "check mii out" channel. it's number 9518-8831-7310 if anyone wants to check it out.

EDIT: and i have to disagree with the person who said Cap was the most BAMF marvel character...i chose my screenname for a reason. :laugh:

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.

True...

His voice could go either way, in my mind. And both would be cool. A higher pitch voice would better fit the irony of him being a doll, but a more...serious voice fits his character better...Hrm...

igloo9

Smash Apprentice
i can't tell from that description who you're talking about, but like i said earlier, i don't think Miroku would be a bad choice.

and on a side note, i posted a sweet-lookin' mii of Geno to the "check mii out" channel. it's number 9518-8831-7310 if anyone wants to check it out.

EDIT: and i have to disagree with the person who said Cap was the most BAMF marvel character...i chose my screenname for a reason. :laugh:
I don't have that channel. How do I get it?

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
Go to the WiiWare section of the Wii shop channel

(BTW if anyone cares, I'm here because I have no homework to do, I'm bored and gamefaqs warned me)

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Does anyone know how I can get the check mii out channel on my wii so I can see the geno mii?
it's a free download in the WiiWare section of the Shop Channel.

then once you've got it, go to "Posting Plaza" go to "Search" and then search by "Entry Number." then BAM! Geno in mii form.

TBone06

Smash Ace
I think his voice should be a mix between Falco's in melee and Snakes. kinda dark and mysterious

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I have no idea what anmyone's tlaking about for these voices because I have no anime knowledge, except DBZ, that was a good show. Ahh memories.

Anyway, my internet isn't working on my Wii and 360 for some reaosn, so I cna't check out the Geno Mii. I might try to make one my self then.

Top Bottom