• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Let's hope for tonight.

..... Or at LEAST hope that the update won't suck for the first time this week.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
random, but it'd be cool if geno fell apart when he lost a stock.
you'd see the star leave the rubble and he'd respawn.
then you can throw his body parts ala samus into zamus.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
random, but it'd be cool if geno fell apart when he lost a stock.
you'd see the star leave the rubble and he'd respawn.
then you can throw his body parts ala samus into zamus.
Since you loose a stock by being knocked off a cliff...How would that work?

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Let's hope for tonight.

..... Or at LEAST hope that the update won't suck for the first time this week.

Haha I agree. If they don't want to announce anything big, can they atleast announce music or something. Like say.........Forest Maze!!! That'd be the first sign that Geno's coming!:cool:

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Yeah but that would be the only time.....What do you think his character entrance and taunts would look like?

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Yeah but that would be the only time.....What do you think his character entrance and taunts would look like?
i think we all kinda agreed that his entrance would be that the doll is sitting there, and then gets possessed by the star.

everyone has different ideas with his taunts, i thought he should have something with kero cola and a thank you bubble. by random chance he'd get healed 5% or something. he could also have geno boost with something similar to the original animations and of course his signature victory nod.

Eternal Neo

Smash Apprentice
Geno will almost certainly be hidden and with the way the updates are going, I don't think they'll announce him on the site until after the game is released.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's Metaknight's special moves and the Halberd theme... Oh well, at least it didn't flat out suck but it still doesn't redeem the fact that we now haven't had a character profile in three weeks...

Anyways, as I mentioned earlier, I created a Geno Mii yesterday. It took me about an hour to make and I like how it turned out. If you like to see it, just go to the Check Me Out Channel and search "5094-3924-1609" and he'll come up. I have to tell you, that channel's really addicting...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's Metaknight's special moves and the Halberd theme... Oh well, at least it didn't flat out suck but it still doesn't redeem the fact that we now haven't had a character profile in three weeks...

Anyways, as I mentioned earlier, I created a Geno Mii yesterday. It took me about an hour to make and I like how it turned out. If you like to see it, just go to the Check Me Out Channel and search "5094-3924-1609" and he'll come up. I have to tell you, that channel's really addicting...
I TOLD everyone they were going to release that but NO!!!

Because he was used as an example...

Ha!!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
o_o

Despite already knowing his moves, he explained them better
this time, AND one was renamed... and **** that music owns...
Which was renamed?

...Eh, I didn't like the music but I guess I'll give it another chance...I like the original better

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Which was renamed?

...Eh, I didn't like the music but I guess I'll give it another chance...I like the original better
Agreed. The original version sounds a lot better. I was hoping that the Kirby music they'd update on the Dojo was an orchestrated remix of the Arena theme but I guess I'll have to wait for that...

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Hopefully next week will be much better. I have a feeling that tomorrow will either be a great update(which won't be hard compared to the updates this week) or the worse update yet...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hopefully next week will be much better. I have a feeling that tomorrow will either be a great update(which won't be hard compared to the updates this week) or the worse update yet...
*cough*Megamanrumored*cough*monday*cough*

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
Just brought it up cause I'm reading the article about him on
encyclopedia dramatica :laugh: I don't hate him because he's a tourney***
I hate him because he thinks everyone who ISN'T a tourney*** is
useless... (I'm gonna go to brawl tourneys, but that's cause it's a whole
new game... I'd get ***** at melee ones)
the fact that you have a gripe against tournament players (in general) loses more than the worth I once gave you. I play competitively.

I hate casual elitists. even if they support Geno. that includes anybody in this topic. I'm this close to leaving.

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
the fact that you have a gripe against tournament players (in general) loses more than the worth I once gave you. I play competitively.

I hate casual elitists. even if they support Geno. that includes anybody in this topic. I'm this close to leaving.
...He didn't say tournament players in general. He was talking about tourney elitists.

Calm down. It's just a game, and last I checked, this isn't a "who's better, casual or tournament players" thread.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Hey guys, off topic here

Apparently it's Miyamoto's birthday tomorrow, might that mean Luigi's confirmation?

Ludwig Van Beethoven

Smash Cadet
luigi is more popular but olimar would be more shocking and exciting
Which is why they would leave Olimar for release for people to see him and be shocked while playing, not just go on the site and be like "Oh he's in it alright."

And everyone knows Luigi is 100% in, would just like to see his graphic update and possible reworked movelist.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
...He didn't say tournament players in general. He was talking about tourney elitists.

Calm down. It's just a game, and last I checked, this isn't a "who's better, casual or tournament players" thread.
I know it's a game, but basketball's just a sport. priorities are irrelevant as they are extremely subjective.

still, I just don't like that word. every single person I've seen who used that word were so ignorant that I couldn't even talk to them.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Okay Sakurai, you have one last chance to update our champion, but I understand if you update Luigi or Sheik/Ganondorf on the honor of Miyamoto.

D

Deleted member

Okay Sakurai, you have one last chance to update our champion, but I understand if you update Luigi or Sheik/Ganondorf on the honor of Miyamoto.
I didn't mind this mornings update much. I liked Meta Knight's music. Hey, you forgot to mention Capt. Falcon! D=

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Here's a good toic for a while: If Geno's not in Brawl, who will everyone main? I'm already picking Pit, whether he sucks or not.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I am planning on maining Sonic since two years ago if he made it into Brawl. I just love Sonic the Hedgehog. If Geno is in Brawl, however, he will be my second. Without a doubt... Unless Crono somehow finds his way into the game...

Top Bottom