• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Shuma

Smash Hero
I've been playing Mario RPG since it came out, i'm just not a "big" fan of Geno, but i do support him, better than Bowser Jr.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah we were talking about that, but no one has managed to find him yet if he is in the game. I didn't really expect to see him in Super Mario Galaxy anyway.
He'd be indistinguishable from all the other stars though. In SMRPG, it makes it seem like he was the only one of his kind and the sole protector of Star Road but a ton of star characters have been created since then. Some people speculate that he's one of the stars you run into in the later parts of the first Paper Mario but I haven't a clue why they think that.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
He'd be indistinguishable from all the other stars though. In SMRPG, it makes it seem like he was the only one of his kind and the sole protector of Star Road but a ton of star characters have been created since then. Some people speculate that he's one of the stars you run into in the later parts of the first Paper Mario but I haven't a clue why they think that.
Lemmykoopa. com has the timeline somwhere.

D

Deleted member

GG LK =P

Look what I found guys!

Ungh, I wish we had custom avatars :(
QFT lol
I remember seeing that somewhere. Probablt dA but I think it was just a Yahoo image search too... or was it google...?

Top Bottom