• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

D

Deleted member

Pretty close to ninethousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand though. =/

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Least you guys own wiis...

Question. Do timed hits really count like when you charge a attack like his beam?

Mega Conrad

Smash Apprentice
I checked every store every week from november 2006 to may 8, 2007 before I found my wii....it was a long painful process....I just so happened to get the last wii at K-mart that day haha

Snakz

Smash Ace
Least you guys own wiis...

Question. Do timed hits really count like when you charge a attack like his beam?
Actually, in a sense it does

I figured out for Geno's charge-up attacks, if you let go of y button at JUST the right time, it'll be very powerful, though i thought that most SMRPG players knew about that

Anyways, I wont be expecting anything good tonight, not after these first 3 days, i just keep getting disappointed it seems.

You'll have to find some way of getting one by Feb. 10 tho...I can't believe theres still frickin shortages everywhere
You could always come to Plattsburgh, New York! They've got a bunch them just sitting in Wal-mart, that's how i finally got a hold of one.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey, we got over 8 thousand now!!!

Nice!

Geno for Brawl!!!

Mega Conrad

Smash Apprentice
I just popped SMRPG into my SNES and all my save files have been deleted :( stupid old corrupt data...oh well guess I'm startin a new game

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I just popped SMRPG into my SNES and all my save files have been deleted :( stupid old corrupt data...oh well guess I'm startin a new game
Yeah all the SNES that my friends/and a cousins have delete data for some reaosn...like Super Mario World data

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
the tourney ***? why?
Just brought it up cause I'm reading the article about him on
encyclopedia dramatica :laugh: I don't hate him because he's a tourney***
I hate him because he thinks everyone who ISN'T a tourney*** is
useless... (I'm gonna go to brawl tourneys, but that's cause it's a whole
new game... I'd get ***** at melee ones)

Mega Conrad

Smash Apprentice
encyclopedia dramatica :laugh: I don't hate him because he's a tourney***
I would also participate in said ****** if I went to a Melee tourney...well probably...i've never really played anyone competitively before, just friends and they all suck :laugh:

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Yeah, that happens because by now the save battery for catridges died. You need to fix 'em or go to a repair shop that has a new save battery. The reason why game consoles are on the Wii is because the save batteries in games are dead by now.

RDK

Smash Hero
encyclopedia dramatica I don't hate him because he's a tourney***
The fact that you read and believed an E. Dramatica article just lowered your worth in the eyes of everyone here.

Mega Conrad

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that happens because by now the save battery for catridges died. You need to fix 'em or go to a repair shop that has a new save battery. The reason why game consoles are on the Wii is because the save batteries in games are dead by now.
Ahh ok...I just figured it was my SNES because it only happens with Kirby Superstar and SMRPG, all my other games save data is still intact...they need to get SMRPG on virtual console already :urg:

RDK

Smash Hero
Aww, you're just saying that because one of your posts happens
to be on the page titled "tourney***"
That's not the only reason I'm saying that. E. Dramatica gets most of its users from places like 4chan, and SomethingAwful.

And yeah, Dylan gets "eccentric" sometimes. He's really not all that bad.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Ahh ok...I just figured it was my SNES because it only happens with Kirby Superstar and SMRPG, all my other games save data is still intact...they need to get SMRPG on virtual console already :urg:
and then Japan and NA will rejoice and Geno will be in :)

Top Bottom