• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
It's all about strategy...Unfortunetly, this requires leading people and meeting, but has too many random variables...

Unfortunetly, 1 vote could be a big deal...as in if you vote for someone, it could motivate someone to vote for someone else, it's all about manipulation

I excel at this, but I need better contact with people
AIM Perhaps? What';s your sn?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Strategy: VOTE for the little, less supported people...with one of us voting for Geno each round (Different person) to knock out the big people such as Megaman, Krystal, RIdley and etc.

(Course that's just basic)

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
When you see it. You will **** bricks.

That has got to be the most evil interpretation I have ever seen of Geno being in Brawl, but it would be funny as hell to use him.

Agree/Disagree/Vomiting?

Laughing uncontrollably. He looks freaking hilarious

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We need people to vote for under supported, uncared for characters and fast every round, but make sure Geno IS voted for as well

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
@PsychoIncarnate- if you need a vote you can pm me and explain what to do. That thread looks confusing >______>

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The key is to leave the big characters unvoted for until last, forcing people to choose amongst THEM, not the way it's been going, people eliminating "unimportant" characters

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
I understand now. We need someone to vote for Geno immeadiatly at the start of Round 8. Push out all of the people who look like they aren't going to make so that we might be able to get Bowser Jr. or Megaman out of there.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll keep pushing Falco. We need someone to vote for Geno immeadiatly at the start of Round 8. Push out all of the people who look like they aren't going to make so that we might be able to get Bowser Jr. or Megaman out of there.
You can only vote for any character ONCE ever

Enigma14

Smash Champion
That Geno is scary please dont let that thing be his apperance.

Anyways ChoasSmash when you voted on the poll was it a vote or a entry?

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
whoa! crazy idea! If Geno got his own game i think it would sort of "replace" Paper Mario game's. (mabey) and with Square Enix sort of "Re-joining" Nintendo, it could stand up to even the current FF games! (and for some reason i always think that if geno had his own game it would be like crystal cronicals with out that whole "carry the challice" thing)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
whoa! crazy idea! If Geno got his own game i think it would sort of "replace" Paper Mario game's. (mabey) and with Square Enix sort of "Re-joining" Nintendo, it could stand up to even the current FF games! (and for some reason i always think that if geno had his own game it would be like crystal cronicals with out that whole "carry the challice" thing)
what ur site url?

A fellow Geno supporter has made Geno on MUGEN, hes asking for a good moveset and he wants to talk to some of you on AIM. Go on meebo or AIM or whatever but his sn is Luffyfan292

Enigma14

Smash Champion
IF so what would it be about?
Got a better in current time of a SE story for Geno.

The AM finds the underground ruins of Smithy's factory where Bowser's castle use to be. He finds some ofthe primative techonology there and decides to improve upon it. Days later the star road/heaven is attacked by MK's ship and you know where it goes from there.

KritikalError

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking, thatif Geno ever had a game series of his own, it'd be about where he lives and such, and possibly another threat in his world. =D

Gone2watchheroesbai.

TBone06

Smash Ace
has anyone voted for Geno on the poll for this round? I used my vote a while back?

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Lawl.

Yeah I ran across that picture today and posted it like 4 pages back. Personally, I have mixed feelings about it so I am kind of neutral.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
More news about Square and a character...

But I don't know if it directly affects Geno or not...:urg:

Snakz

Smash Ace
The girl, Naminye. Theres a reaosn as to why its a girl name but you probably wouldnt want to hear about it.
Actually i think it's funny, especially when you go play an online game and kick someone's ***, then have them "find out" your a girl, it's awesome.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
If that was Geno's update on the Dojo, I'd take it upon myself to kick Sakurai's ***.

...That "Eliminator" game is a bit confusing, but I've got it figured out now. I'll be that random person that votes for Geno at the last second. Heh.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Actually i think it's funny, especially when you go play an online game and kick someone's ***, then have them "find out" your a girl, it's awesome.
Yup you got it head on.

More news about Square and a character...

But I don't know if it directly affects Geno or not...

What news?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone read this yet:

14) Capcom character could happen in SSBB (I'd say Mega Man, who has his own Wii-exclusive coming next year), but a Square character seems highly unlikely.

Top Bottom