• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

TBone06

Smash Ace
I think something difficult. But yeah an event match or adventure mode including Mario

paralasalud

Smash Ace
I'm thinking something along the lines of 40-46 for some reason o_o SUKAPON 4 LAST UNLOCKABLE LULZ. He seems better for that then a Third party or geno <_< , New topic:If geno is an unlockable (Considering he's in and not a starter lulz.) How would you unlock him ? Event match or so ? Any idea's.
yeah some peeps have even ideas on the wiki.
something related to fighting with peach bowser and mario, or fighting against bowser (in forest maze?) and then fighting geno, then he gets unlocked if you beat him.

Snakz

Smash Ace
if Geno is unlockable I'd say he should come out in Mario's adventure mode and then he's unlocked. Something to do with Mario since Mario is the one who meets him.
I suppose, i liked the Mario related event match better, where you fight against Mario, Bowser, Peach and Geno

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
yeah I think the delay might have been to find all the glitches. It's not that they'd be adding characters, but they wouldnt be taking out characters so in a sense we'd still get more characters
Well for the Dec 3rd release they would probably have to throw out characters who they didn't have enough time to finish and whatnot or they would be incomplete :ohwell: , I Can't wait till it comes out through <_<.

if Geno is unlockable I'd say he should come out in Mario's adventure mode and then he's unlocked. Something to do with Mario since Mario is the one who meets him.
Possible , I Want him and claus as starters but i doubt that will happen :p.

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
I'm calling it, assuming Geno makes it into brawl, his battle intro is going to be a lifeless doll laying on the stage, that suddenly springs to life.

Snakz

Smash Ace
I think there should also be supportive characters, not necessarily AT's but roles, like Palutena. Maybe Mallow and Mario find Geno and so on.
Hmm, i never thought about that before...good idea! Perhaps Mallow can have a moment to shine in the Subspace Emissary mode as a supporting character.

EDIT: 500 pages FTW

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I suppose, i liked the Mario related event match better, where you fight against Mario, Bowser, Peach and Geno
Hmm maybe something where you are Mario with Peach and you fight against bowser and Geno or so ? I'm thinking a Hyrule temple match for some reason with Mario VS Geno or osmething , IDK :/ :p.
500TH PAGE WEWTZORZ.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
the supspace stories will be long lasting :O I wonder how many different characters will be playing roles there, it's something fun actually. I thought it was pretty neat to see Palutena play a role, though I'd prefer her playable :( but it would give characters who haven't had shown their personality much time to show off a little bit :D and possibly characters like Mallow who won't have a chance to be playable still play a role, even is he's an AT.

Snakz

Smash Ace
thanks Snakz ^_^

I love Mallow, he's my favorite character of the game :(
We all love Mallow too, but Geno just has more support behind him in terms of real chances and not just fan-base.

Besides, i personally prefer Geno over Mallow :p

TBone06

Smash Ace
this is probably just me thinking to hard. But if you look at the adventure mode updates with the teams. It shows the maps with Skyworld. There is a large portion of forested area. It could mean nothing but it could mean that Geno's forest could be there. Again it may be me thinking to hard

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I want to see Pauline play a role, sort of what like I said yesterday...and if Alice is playable her little brother can play a role too.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
thanks Snakz ^_^

I love Mallow, he's my favorite character of the game :(
I Had an idea below on how both would work , Anyhow i might as well explain it (Doubt it will happen but we can always dream.)
You now Popo and nana ? And how you only play as popo For the IC Team ? [AKA Nana is the cabbage] , You could be able to use a Down B Attack with my Geno-Mallow team idea AND You could use different attacks with them like mario with his thunder and Geno with the geno whirl attack sending him up etc...I Like the idea personally but i doubt it will happen , You never now with sakurai though...If he does that i would be like "OH...MY...O_O" Geno as a stand-alone PC Would work better , Anyhow that's one idea we can always think about :ohwell: Besides if Geno in brawl convinces SMRPG Two then you would get urz mallow XD.

Snakz

Smash Ace
this is probably just me thinking to hard. But if you look at the adventure mode updates with the teams. It shows the maps with Skyworld. There is a large portion of forested area. It could mean nothing but it could mean that Geno's forest could be there. Again it may be me thinking to hard
MAYBE a small section of it, but that map is HUGE, and im sure that's not even the whole map either. So even a small section would be plenty :)

y3nia659

Smash Ace
this game will be like separate games put together.

adventure, fighting, lol RPG?, war?, mystery.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Not everyone will be playable (Ganondorf for example) but i agree that every character will at least appear.

Snakz

Smash Ace
this game will be like separate games put together.

adventure, fighting, lol RPG?, war?, mystery.
RPG, haha, that'd be sooo awesome. Just imagine, a team of Geno, Mario, Sonic and Snake take on the Ancient Minister (Or Master Hand) in the final battle in RPG format, total win!

y3nia659

Smash Ace
XD I can't wait...I really can't think of another game I want this much, maybe Mario Kart Wii but even then.

anyway do you guys own DK Barrel Blast? (going off-topic) the game is very fun, it would have been better if it was Wi-fi and featured DKR characters as well.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I'm not really excited for that SSE Stuff...I'm excited for Regular Brawl's using Geno claus lucas And many others On hyrule temple(Assuming it returns.) , Stage builder , Delfino plaza , Smashville , Pictochat! , Mario circut , New pork city , AND LOTZ OF MOAR , MOAR STAGES OLOL.
That will be exciting >_> , Imagining Melee except a lot better with wi-fi And 42-46 Characters for Moar Stages that r not rushed , Hopefully Past stages will return for like gamecube slots or so >:] (Gamecube memory O:.)
So am i the only one who wants a kirby's Air ride stage to be represented ? I'm really hyped for this game and since It is one of my favorite games i really want one , Maybe the "Light" One from top ride <_<.
Oh and geno for brawl! With a stage :p.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
my question to u, do u support Geno?
to be honest, I don't like him much due to Mallow being my preference.

but he's original, unique, and I like to see old characters come back. I don't support him but I don't hate him, im just neutral.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
RPG, haha, that'd be sooo awesome. Just imagine, a team of Geno, Mario, Sonic and Snake take on the Ancient Minister (Or Master Hand) in the final battle in RPG format, total win!
Oh I know! ♥♥♥ I really can't wait

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
What nubs would use Mario ? Paper mario (OR MOAR SONIC.) , Geno , Lucas , Claus ... Or the animal crosser , Geno , Lucas , And claus...That's the most EPIC Team idea (And probably what some of my friends and i will do :p.)

TBone06

Smash Ace
to be honest, I don't like him much due to Mallow being my preference.

but he's original, unique, and I like to see old characters come back. I don't support him but I don't hate him, im just neutral.
well what if they both got in would you play as the man in blue?

Snakz

Smash Ace
Hey guys, this is really off-topic, but did yo guys notice they changed the "Taking Snapshots" update? on the last picture, it used to be blurred out, but it's not anymore since we got the recording battles update. Check it out!

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Brawl will be amazing.

Hey guys, this is really off-topic, but did yo guys notice they changed the "Taking Snapshots" update? on the last picture, it used to be blurred out, but it's not anymore since we got the recording battles update. Check it out!
Lolk old news FTW.
Anyhow Another idea i had is me being Claus and my friends being WW Link , Lucas (Or fox for one of mine <_<.) AND Geno , How much epic win into a team is that ? Ultimante eh ? One keeps hitting a hammer , One does long range , One fires with teh sword , And one does PK Freeze a lot , I Hope there's a Four-player team up mode , Oh and one on wi-fi for when my friends are to busy comming over, GAWSH I WISH IT CAME OUT ON THE THIRD AGAIN , This game will be SO AMAZING! :laugh:.

KritikalError

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, just checking in cause I haven't posted here in a while. (:

It just hit me like, 5 minutes ago that there was a new update on the Dojo site, and I was hyped for a possible Geno. I prettymuch dropped my guitar in GH3 and ran to the computer, but again I got my hopes up too high. D:

Theres still 4 more days of the week and like, 2 months till the game comes out! We still have lots of time. (:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
So who wants a kirby's air ride course/A four player team up mode in brawl ? What would be cool is 4 On 4 Wi-fi or assembling teams with people here or the other forum (Nsider2) That i go to and go against other people around the world , That would be awsome.

Anyhow I Will probably use geno a lot if he's in , Maybe not as much as claus but quite a bit ;)(Well lucas is my first main ATM Since roy is most likely out and i don't wanna be stuck with kirby again @_@.)

Sinn

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, long time no see. Like...three days at least O_O

So currently I have an artist working on a very short script. Their style is half simplified chibi, half stickman, but I saw another one they did that was so cute, I just had to ask them. Besides, getting a PW fan to do a PW comic takes less convincing.

The plot is Geno is being tried to become an Assist Trophy. I hope I put enough references in for Geno fans, Brawl debate fans, and PW fans alike. Again, it's SHORT, so if someone WANTS to do a REALLY LONG one, I can TOTALLY write one up, but I've still yet to get any offers on that.

TBone06

Smash Ace
if there is a newcomer this week, I have a theory sort of, it'll be either Krystal, Geno or Ridley. The reason why is because the DK, Pokemon, Kirby series have all had newcomers. You could also say because of 0Suit that Ridley might not get updated. I'm guessing Geno or Krystal

Top Bottom