• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Enigma14

Smash Champion
If Geno get's in...would you rather.

A.)See his update?
B.)him be a super secret character?

I go for A.) because I want to see who was right, his fans or his haters.

I would rather see your logic on things. Geno a obscure adn not known character who is not even a mascot was high on the poll, people were telling Sakurai about how awesome Geno made SMRPG, Sakurai knowning fan-service, wouldn't make someone from the poll a AT, especially someone who ranked as high as his creation, De times 3.

IF you still want to see Geno as a AT fine, but coming in here and asking us if we want to. Not fine. If your going to bring up the mallow argument again and how its not fair, think about how its not fair for those fans who have been waiting for 12 years, who made a detailed portfolio, who voted and submitted his name on a GOD**** WORLDWIDE POLL THAT WAS IN 1 LANGUAGE AND even if you still say its not fair GTFO.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
if there is a newcomer this week, I have a theory sort of, it'll be either Krystal, Geno or Ridley. The reason why is because the DK, Pokemon, Kirby series have all had newcomers. You could also say because of 0Suit that Ridley might not get updated. I'm guessing Geno or Krystal
Krystal new icon or icon rep , Since we already got Mother's First newcomer as well o_O Maybe if Mario has 6 reps (Geno and another.) He will have the other one a starter but IDK.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we've been into it since the game was first announced and the poll came out. It's easy to be a Ridley, Megaman, and Sonic Fan because they have had a ton of appearences in many games, but it takes a true love for Geno to still be his fan after his last appearance oh so long ago.

Basically, the people who really aren't hardcore about Geno are filtered out.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
That and their games haven't been up to high good gaming standards, Ridley is exempt because the metriod series is still good where as Sega is a sellout and Megaman has to many loser versions of him like EXE.

Just hope that Geno doesn't become a filler character like Waluigi or Daisy or Toad. Toad has been replaced by Toadette and Toadsworth

Geno is to cool to party, IMO. =p

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
That and their games haven't been up to high good gaming standards, Ridley is exempt because the metriod series is still good where as Sega is a sellout and Megaman has to many loser versions of him like EXE.

Just hope that Geno doesn't become a filler character like Waluigi or Daisy or Toad. Toad has been replaced by Toadette and Toadsworth

Geno is to cool to party, IMO. =p
I honestly can't see that happening to Geno. Why? Let's look at the characters you mentioned:

Daisy: Just another princess. Didn't really do anything in the one game she was original in.

Waluigi: MADE to be filler.

Toad: A generic member of his race.

Geno's too workable into the game's main storyline to get lost in the world of filler, IMO. If he does go that route, though, I'll never play another Mario Party again.

KritikalError

Smash Apprentice
Woah.
It's only striking me now on how awesome Geno is. xD. I mean, yeah he was definitey the best character in SMRPG, and even after all those years he's still favorited by everyone. If Geno ever had his own video game out it'd be mazing, haha.
Geno>Life.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I dunno if Geno is going to be announced this week...

Apparently, this upcoming Monday, Rockman is being confirmed at the Capcom Megaman 20th anniversary thing...(Rumor)

Maybe later on, December?

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
I wish I was in charge of Nintendo. I already have a list of things to do when I become President of Nintendo.

-Mock and yell at everyone who said it wouldn't happen
-Maybe go get some Ice Cream Cake (After all that gloating I will probably be hungry)
-Buy Geno and Mallow and maybe some other characters from RPG from Square
-Put Geno and Mallow in every Mario game tthereafter (They would have made the perfect Double Dash Team)

KritikalError

Smash Apprentice
I wish I was in charge of Nintendo. I already have a list of things to do when I become President of Nintendo.

-Mock and yell at everyone who said it wouldn't happen
-Maybe go get some Ice Cream Cake (After all that gloating I will probably be hungry)
-Buy Geno and Mallow and maybe some other characters from RPG from Square
-Put Geno and Mallow in every Mario game tthereafter (They would have made the perfect Double Dash Team)
HEY.
The president of Nintendo is gonna be me. >.> xD

KritikalError

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* I first entered this thread, laughing about how involved everyone was. I'm not saying that I was a Geno hater at first, but I was always really weirded out by how there were some people so sure of him being in Brawl.
As of now, I believe I became one of those people. I'm seriously gonna **** bricks if Geno isn't in Brawl. It's the first thin I think of every mmorning, and it's the only thing that really matters to me in terms of Brawl anymore. Gawd I really hope he makes it.

KritikalError

Smash Apprentice
Woah, haha. Thats pretty awesome actually!

Another Question: Whats the most over-the-top thing you've seen or heard that was done by someone, that related to Geno being in Brawl? I think McFox actually contacted Nintendo about Geno, which seems kinda outrageous to me, haha. Anyone else?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Woah, haha. Thats pretty awesome actually!

Another Question: Whats the most over-the-top thing you've seen or heard that was done by someone, that related to Geno being in Brawl? I think McFox actually contacted Nintendo about Geno, which seems kinda outrageous to me, haha. Anyone else?
Someone put together a 25 page report thing on Geno and delivered or something like that

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
When you see it. You will **** bricks.

That has got to be the most evil interpretation I have ever seen of Geno being in Brawl, but it would be funny as hell to use him.

Agree/Disagree/Vomiting?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

That has got to be the most evil interpretation I have ever seen of Geno being in Brawl, but it would be funny as hell to use him.

Agree/Disagree/Vomiting?
Bleh, I hope he doesn't look like that

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman

Agree/Disagree/Vomiting?
I find it to be rather creepy, especially those eyes. He looks more like a zombie than a possessed doll. o_O;

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
*looks at the pic*

OH GOD, KILL IT! KILL IT BEFORE IT GETS TO THE CHILDREN!

Hoenstly, I'm too scared to even quote it. O_O
*grabs knife, starts stabbing the picture* DIE!

Yeah, I understand that the Star Guardian possessed the Geno doll, but seeing that when he is confirmed would make me cry. ;_;

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
I think that who ever made it really captured the fact that Geno is a doll quite well. It looks fake in a realistic kind of way.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
**** lol. I used my Vote on Geno 2 Rounds ago >_>
It's all about strategy...Unfortunetly, this requires leading people and meeting, but has too many random variables...

Unfortunetly, 1 vote could be a big deal...as in if you vote for someone, it could motivate someone to vote for someone else, it's all about manipulation

I excel at this, but I need better contact with people

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
If you had AIM Psycho then I could talk to you and I'm sure we could talk to the rest of the Alliance, but Enigma told me you think it will take to long >_>

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If you had AIM Psycho then I could talk to you and I'm sure we could talk to the rest of the Alliance, but Enigma told me you think it will take to long >_>
No, I just don't trust AIM...and there are people on it that I don't want to talk to...or even see online...

It's also worse if I DON'T see them online

Top Bottom