• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Snakz

Smash Ace
It is his job to repair the star road which was broken by smithy and his gang, he takes his orders from the stars up above and his mission is to collect the star pieces and fix the star road in order to allow dreams to once again be fulfilled. Aiding mario seemed to be the fastest route to completing this mission, although mario's help wasn't completely necissary since geno has powers from beyond this world.

Please let me join i'll defend Geno to the very end and I've been a big fan since I was like 7 and the game first came out. lol
Well...that question was kinda directed at Rex+, but i guess ill make new one for him, as for you, your welcome to the Alliance.

@Rex+

Ok, new question....ok more like detailed opinion...

What do you think Geno's A moves should be, you dont have to get into too much detail, but say things like damage and lag and knockback, things like that

Well Enigma already started on the Star Knights factions so I elected him leader of that if there was nothing wrong with that...
No, i dont think anyone had a problem with that, but i kinda already put him on the Wiki as the Star Crusader. :embarrass

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Well...that question was kinda directed at Rex+, but i guess ill make new one for him, as for you, your welcome to the Alliance.
Thanks alot man, I also post like 20 pages back or something an idea I had about geno's connection with the SSE. Some people said that it was really good, if you want I'll repost it so you guys can check it out and tell me what you think.

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh, right Geno for brawl...

haven't been here in awhile, may as well dump a crappy doodle.
Whoa, man, that's a great drawing. You're a pretty good artist. Love it! And I don't even like Geno that much.

I also like how nobody else noticed it....:chuckle: Oh well. That's what you get for pouring your heart into something.

Enigma14

Smash Champion

@Rex+

Ok, new question....ok more like detailed opinion...

What do you think Geno's A moves should be, you dont have to get into too much detail, but say things like damage and lag and knockback, things like that

No, i dont think anyone had a problem with that, but i kinda already put him on the Wiki as the Star Crusader. :embarrass
Little harsh, no? all of us have a different variation of his moves.

I.E. I use his arm-cannon as a seperate attack... (A up, his elbows are revealed and A he shoots a cannon)

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
i would also like to join the geno alliance.
i really love smrpg and it was one of my first games.
geno and mallow are one of my fav. characters.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Little harsh, no? all of us have a different variation of his moves.

I.E. I use his arm-cannon as a seperate attack... (A up, his elbows are revealed and A he shoots a cannon)
Eh, im just trying to think of unique questions is all, it is kinda much....new question then?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Snakz:

New members don't need questions to join, if this is true, then why don't we all be questioned? Think aobut it, most of us got in just because we posted here, now we are asking others to answer questions just because they want to join? Its like the crew is exclusive or something, i say forget the questions and let them join, if they don't stick around boot em, if they do, let them stay and do whatever as long as they're not traitors.

Also I have created art works, fan fictions and etc. So am I a leader or a Sage?

Snakz

Smash Ace
BTW guys, the members for SWF is now 41, so if the limit is 42, there's one more spot left.

EDIT: You know, i think we need to to re-think this membership thing, as in should there be no limit for the whole Geno Alliance and justlimits for if they want to join a faction? or just no limits at all?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i would also like to join the geno alliance.
i really love smrpg and it was one of my first games.
geno and mallow are one of my fav. characters.
^ This person would like to join...

I think we are going to have to make a set question and worked through a PM system and etc.

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
I figured I'd repost this if anyone wanted to read it. Its very brief and I definatly could go into more detail but hey this idea is living proof of how easily Geno could be worked into the story line.

"I just thought about the SSE and how it could tie into geno and the star road in huge ways. Keep in mind that Kirby's Dream Land which meta knight hails from also plays a role in the stars, and dreams (if you played older kriby games you would know) oviously the halberd being a huge source of the evil in the SSE that has the kirby series taking a bigger role. Now these creatures are being created out of something evil, now if I recall correctally, all of the enemies you faced in SMRPG were creations of Smithy and his factory. Smithy could be aiding meta knight and the other evil characters to attempt to destroy mario and such once again.

Geno must make his return to ensure dreams are protected forever along with even a possible more important role this time. The connection could be much better than the one I described but seriously just think about how easily he could be worked into the story. Seeing Kirby and Geno team up is something that I could see happening to clearly. Bothing riding on warp stars into battle, come on nintendo confirm Geno already!"

I also felt like adding a thought, at one point kirby is being over powered by some sort boss type enemy. When it looks like its the end for his Geno comes crashing down on a star and blocks blow that would have ended kirby. You then are given the choice of to control and fight the boss together after choosing.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
Snakz:

New members don't need questions to join, if this is true, then why don't we all be questioned? Think aobut it, most of us got in just because we posted here, now we are asking others to answer questions just because they want to join? Its like the crew is exclusive or something, i say forget the questions and let them join, if they don't stick around boot em, if they do, let them stay and do whatever as long as they're not traitors.

Also I have created art works, fan fictions and etc. So am I a leader or a Sage?
I have thoght of this and decided to let the other members choose what best discribes you so other peapole... talk! lol. goodnight all!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
BTW guys, the members for SWF is now 41, so if the limit is 42, there's one more spot left.

EDIT: You know, i think we need to to re-think this membership thing, as in should there be no limit for the whole Geno Alliance and justlimits for if they want to join a faction? or just no limits at all?
If we are getting members from other places/sites/forums I tihnk the number should be unlimited as long as the members can distinguish themselves

For exmaple:

SMW she is artist, she helped create the crew.

choasSmash voted for Geno on the poll.

See? As long as they stand out, wether it be making a stage, describing how a attack or item might work if Geno is in, then thats what makes them stand out, look at how many supporters/ defenders we have, tell me what makes them stand out.

Snakz

Smash Ace
If we are getting members from other places/sites/forums I tihnk the number should be unlimited as long as the members can distinguish themselves

For exmaple:

SMW she is artist, she helped create the crew.

choasSmash voted for Geno on the poll.

See? As long as they stand out, wether it be making a stage, describing how a attack or item might work if Geno is in, then thats what makes them stand out, look at how many supporters/ defenders we have, tell me what makes them stand out.
Well this is what i was thinking, tell me if this sounds good

I just made a 4th faction, Star Citizens, casically for people who are supporters but are inactive or dont want to join other factions. Now how about this order is limitless, but the other factions do have a limit and the people who have distinguished themselves in one form or another may join a faction.

I just feel like the Alliance should have a cap on membership somewhere, otherwise it wouldn't feel very special to me, but maybe im just being selfish, hopefully not.

EDIT: Sweet job on the site genosall! it's way better than i could ever do, that i know :)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Well this is what i was thinking, tell me if this sounds good

I just made a 4th faction, Star Citizens, casically for people who are supporters but are inactive or dont want to join other factions. Now how about this order is limitless, but the other factions do have a limit and the people who have distinguished themselves in one form or another may join a faction.

EDIT: Sweet job on the site genosall! it's way better than i could ever do, that i know :)
Welcome Swim!

Snakz: Alright then if you need help with the list: You, Pyscho, SWM and I should go on aim and talk this out, list of members i mean and who goes where unless they say so

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
holy higher athoraty! that is sopost to be "crapy"?! and could someone tell me if there is any sound on the site? i cant seam to get any type of fourm on it ahh well i'll work on it tomarow! goodnight all!
http://www.freewebs.com/genoaliance/index.htm
Oh, right Geno for brawl...

haven't been here in awhile, may as well dump a crappy doodle.
Kudo's to both of you :D. The pic is freaking awesome, and the site is looking good

Edit: and not that I have any say in this, but that Star Citizens idea sounds really good.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I'm very happy to apart of the alliance and I hope you dont mind Enigma I borrowed your sig pic :D
SMW made it.

Anyawys glad a fellow Chrono Trigger player is aboard, who is your fav. team to use? I like Frog, Lucca and Magus

D

Deleted member

Hmm, do you guys think that Sakurai has already confirmed Geno but is keeping it to himself?

D

Deleted member

I think sakurai's already made every character =_=
But like you said, being a ***** and keeping it to imself
Ugh, the adrenaline is already pumping through my veins faster than any of my football games!

Snakz

Smash Ace
Hmm, do you guys think that Sakurai has already confirmed Geno but is keeping it to himself?
...huh?

Well of course he's keepin it to himself, it's when he reveals him of course then he's confirmed....unless i misinterpreted your question

@ Ralph

You sure wana see that Geno v Fox match-up dont ya? :D

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Things that need clarification...

Who made the ideas of SMRPG bosses of being ATs?

Who claimed what ideas about the stages and the ideas that go with it, like Bowyer turning off A attacks, B attacks, L, R, Z, etc.?

Also should we add this to the wiki when Geno is confirmed for fun ideas? Or sohuld we just add it under fun ideas?

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
SMW made it.

Anyawys glad a fellow Chrono Trigger player is aboard, who is your fav. team to use? I like Frog, Lucca and Magus
I've been a Chrono Trigger fan since I first got the game brand new on its day of release. Played the game through with new game + so many times I almost made it to level 80 (I might have accuatly made lol now that I think about it)

Favorite team.. hmm its a toss up. Often I would use Crono, Magus, and Robo. Later I decided to start using Frog in place of Robo. I find both teams to be equally efficent but Frog is just cooler haha. ;)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I've been a Chrono Trigger fan since I first got the game brand new on its day of release. Played the game through with new game + so many times I almost made it to level 80 (I might have accuatly made lol now that I think about it)

Favorite team.. hmm its a toss up. Often I would use Crono, Magus, and Robo. Later I decided to start using Frog in place of Robo. I find both teams to be equally efficent but Frog is just cooler haha. ;)
Hahahaha Frog is cool, but Magus is bad***

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice

Who claimed what ideas about the stages and the ideas that go with it, like Bowyer turning off A attacks, B attacks, L, R, Z, etc.?

Also should we add this to the wiki when Geno is confirmed for fun ideas? Or sohuld we just add it under fun ideas?
Take into consideration my ideas for SSE, I think that there is so definate potential in my speculation. I'll quote myself

"
"I just thought about the SSE and how it could tie into geno and the star road in huge ways. Keep in mind that Kirby's Dream Land which meta knight hails from also plays a role in the stars, and dreams (if you played older kriby games you would know) oviously the halberd being a huge source of the evil in the SSE that has the kirby series taking a bigger role. Now these creatures are being created out of something evil, now if I recall correctally, all of the enemies you faced in SMRPG were creations of Smithy and his factory. Smithy could be aiding meta knight and the other evil characters to attempt to destroy mario and such once again.

Geno must make his return to ensure dreams are protected forever along with even a possible more important role this time. The connection could be much better than the one I described but seriously just think about how easily he could be worked into the story. Seeing Kirby and Geno team up is something that I could see happening to clearly. Bothing riding on warp stars into battle, come on nintendo confirm Geno already!"

I also felt like adding a thought, at one point kirby is being over powered by some sort boss type enemy. When it looks like its the end for his Geno comes crashing down on a star and blocks blow that would have ended kirby. You then are given the choice of to control and fight the boss together after choosing."

Also yea Frog is cool but Magus is always gona be just straight up awesomeness.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Take into consideration my ideas for SSE, I think that there is so definate potential in my speculation. I'll quote myself

"

I also felt like adding a thought, at one point kirby is being over powered by some sort boss type enemy. When it looks like its the end for his Geno comes crashing down on a star and blocks blow that would have ended kirby. You then are given the choice of to control and fight the boss together after choosing."

Also yea Frog is cool but Magus is always gona be just straight up awesomeness.

Its awesome in the bad*** way but Smithy is dead. Unless you don't really care about all that, but its a interesting way for Geno to be in the SSE.

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Its awesome in the bad*** way but Smithy is dead. Unless you don't really care about all that, but its a interesting way for Geno to be in the SSE.
Well thats the thing exactly, (dont forget i said I could go into more detail) oviously the creatures are all different that are being produced. So what happened is that there is new smithy which is still pretty much him but different in ways. Some sort of star power was used to bring him back but as agreed he would help produce armys of darkness to take over. Geno sensed this going on and was once called into action by "a higher authority". The details can be tweaked but overall a character being killed is never an issue really he can come back in a new form and with a similar mission. Perhaps even a possibility of a survivor of smithy's army brought him back some how. I could go own, if you want to hear more just ask haha.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Alright you got me, good job on the details, just clean it a bit and you got a helluva story there.

Also, what do you the fellow fans want your name under?

Star Citizens - These members are supporters of Geno who do not want to join any of the other factions or are inactive on SWF. This faction has no leader.

Star Knights - These members go out and recruit members and give the main support to Geno in other websites. They are lead by the Star Crusader, Enigma14.

Star Magicians - These members make signatures, banners, animations, fan-fictions and other artwork in support of Geno and spread their artwork throughout the internet. They are lead by the Star Sage.

Star Guardians - These members defend Geno against flamers, ignorance and hate wherever they can. They are lead by the Star Warrior.

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Haha, just thought of this..

Geno's Taunt - Geno turns and faces foward, nods and as he is doing so speaks the words "I serve a higher authority" and sparkle flashs in his eye.

Tell me what ya think :)

I could also be the Star Guardian, although I do have exceptional skills at photoshop but my time is limited.

paralasalud

Smash Ace

i did, but i got that from someone else.
(the bowyer thing)

also, check out this work in progress... based it off the sketch i did:

might make it a sig for the alliance. :chuckle:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
...And it was in front of us all along...

Geno's got 3 taunts now, thankt to Utopia for the last 1:

-does his nod
-says "Thank you!"
-Says "I serve...a higher authority" with star dust in his eyes or appreaing in front of his eyes.

...**** theres something menacing about his eyes...Samuel L. Jackson menacing...

Also Parasalud, what would the ATs do? like Mallow would appear and do "Star Rain" or "Snowy" what about the Axem rangers and the others like Exor?

Glad of all the work you all made and the members that joined.

Night all, Geno 4 Brawl!

paralasalud

Smash Ace
...And it was in front of us all along...

Geno's got 3 taunts now, thankt to Utopia for the last 1:

-does his nod
-says "Thank you!"
-Says "I serve...a higher authority" with star dust in his eyes or appreaing in front of his eyes.

...**** theres something menacing about his eyes...Samuel L. Jackson menacing...

Also Parasalud, what would the ATs do? like Mallow would appear and do "Star Rain" or "Snowy" what about the Axem rangers and the others like Exor?
well my exor idea was that he came down right away, unlike snorlax who comes out, goes up, and comes back down. exor would come straight down (doing damage to those in his path) then shoot lasers from his eyes at other characters. he would also be climbable for a little bit.

i think mallow could use snowy... he'd be like a lot of other pokemon in that he freezes everyone, but he could also make the rest of the terrain slippery for a while. maybe HP rain could even work, where a raincloud hovers above the stage randomly raining a little bit. if you stay within the rainy part you would heal 1% per second or something.

and maaaaaybe, i know this would be SUPER unlikely, but if malow happens to come out the same time DK gets a smash ball, he could play his sonic cymbals with him and increase range of DK's FS.

i'm not sure who, but i think it was snakz and i who had a small discussion about jinx. he could use quicksilver and fly around the screen a couple of times, or something like that. we decided silver bullet would've been too much like lyn's.

Top Bottom