• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i kind of wanted to get a concept drawing done of a forest maze stage, but i wanted to get a general consensus first if it should be either a:

a) neutral stage
b) moving stage
Definetly NOT moving

Enigma14

Smash Champion
By etc. you could add enimies like the bees and the shrooms...thats not a metaphor...

Rex+

Smash Ace
DarkSpidey, I really like the banner. However, I think a different kind of font is possible' if that's Silkscreen font you're using, I'd suggest changing it. Overrated, in my opinion.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Hey Psycho, what were the orders again? im gonna put them up on the Wiki if ya dont mind and make it official since Enigma is now the Star crusader leader

Spidey, that banner is full of pure pwnage BTW

TBone06

Smash Ace
hey guys is there anything that can be done, I feel like helping, I wont be here for a bit but if theres anything just pm me:D

Snakz

Smash Ace
Hay Snakz, by any chance would you know how to make a website be edited by others? also i think the orders were

star-magi were led by a star-sage
star-knights were led by a star-crusader
star-guardians were led by... i dont know this one.
Edited by others? im pretty sure that would be a Wiki :p

Well if you want it to be edited by others, im not quite sure how you could do that except give the editors the info to access the editors page for the site itself.

Ok, wasn't there a 4th one, star citizens

and what are the discriptions of the others? i know Star Knights recruit others, Star Gaurdians defend Geno from flamers, but what was Star Magi?

EDIT: can someone also give me a proper discription of Star-citizens

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
hey guys. first time posting in this thread though i've been reading most of it.
first, i love the stage idea. Although i hated bowyer cause he looked ********...
second, that is a great site for the geno alliance.

Nnnk

Smash Rookie
Geno would be really cool, but if it comes down to either him or Megaman I'd have to go with Mega though. He's a character that would be cool but I don't exactly want in.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Geno would be really cool, but if it comes down to either him or Megaman I'd have to go with Mega though. He's a character that would be cool but I don't exactly want in.
Geno and Megaman aren't really in competition for the same spot, for one, Geno is most liekly not a pure 3rd party addition, and even if he is, i dont think Sakurai would have a problem putting both characters in.

EDIT: Ok, ShadowBolt for Star Sage, that's now up in the air. How about a Star Warrior? (leader of Guardians)

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Fortunately they aren't in competition with each other, so both could make it :D

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
Fear not! Untrue to popular belief, Geno would NOT count as a 3rd party character thanks to his appearances in only Mario games. This means that even IF Nintendo has to pay Square for Geno (which, thanks to the 2nd-and-1/2 party theory, might not even be an issue), he would NOT detract from Megaman's chances.

I want them both, too! :3

EDIT: Crap. Two people got to it before me.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Jeez guys... This thread is flying with posts today, and you make it the day when I can't post :p I'm here for a bit now and I heard something about a Geno Alliance site. Is there any way I can help?

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
Hey you guys, I'm really busy at school latley, so I can't post as often as others. But I promice I am 100% dedicated to Geno. Please concider me for the alliance.

elwordo310

Smash Cadet
so megaman is a thirdparty character, I dont think geno is. Hence I think geno is more likely than megaman

Snakz

Smash Ace
Hey you guys, I'm really busy at school latley, so I can't post as often as others. But I promice I am 100% dedicated to Geno. Please concider me for the alliance.
Dude, your on it, you've been on it since it started when i checked through posts, (though not very thoroughly)

@GenoStrike

Well you can either vote for Shadowbolt for Star Sage (check Wiki to see what that's about) or nominate someone else.

Or you can nominate someone for Star Warrior.

Or you can decide which faction you wan to join.

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
Dude, your on it, you've been on it since it started when i checked through posts, (though not very thoroughly)

@GenoStrike

Well you can either vote for Shadowbolt for Star Sage (check Wiki to see what that's about) or nominate someone else.

Or you can nominate someone for Star Warrior.

Or you can decide which faction you wan to join.
...oh...:laugh: oops. Anyways, I will be a gurdian.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
Jeez guys... This thread is flying with posts today, and you make it the day when I can't post :p I'm here for a bit now and I heard something about a Geno Alliance site. Is there any way I can help?
thanks! well im making it on freewebs and i am new to it. my pasword is "lkay" and my "name" is "genoaliance" i know i forgot the other 'L' but any help would be apreciated!:)

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
thanks! well im making it on freewebs and i am new to it. my pasword is "lkay" and my "name" is "genoaliance" i know i forgot the other 'L' but any help would be apreciated!:)
ok, if I have some free time I'll work on it, ok?

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
I wanna be a Star Guardian please. I feel that I am one of the best Geno debaters/ supporters from over on GameFAQs. I think I can make myself useful.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
I wanna be a Star Guardian please. I feel that I am one of the best Geno debaters/ supporters from over on GameFAQs. I think I can make myself useful.
I can vouch for this, though debating over there is like trying to defeat a brick in a staring contest >_>.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think we'll choose the factions mostly after we get a side site running, best orginization for the Geno Alliance that way...

and Go Geno! tonight!

Snakz

Smash Ace
I would be interested in joining the alliance here, I support Geno to an extent.
No important rankings for me, please.
Alright, but you have to prove you know plenty about Geno first.

Answer this; In your own words, what is Geno's purpose on Earth, and please be specific :)

Snakz

Smash Ace
I think we'll choose the factions mostly after we get a side site running, best orginization for the Geno Alliance that way...

and Go Geno! tonight!
I still think we should pick leaders though, and put off the regular faction joining until then.

My vote goes to Shadowbolt for the Star Sage as well, but i take it no one is opposed to him takin that position?

EDIT: Nice Jesterbox! i love your sketches!

and sorry bout the double.

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Alright, but you have to prove you know plenty about Geno first.

Answer this; In your own words, what is Geno's purpose on Earth, and please be specific :)
It is his job to repair the star road which was broken by smithy and his gang, he takes his orders from the stars up above and his mission is to collect the star pieces and fix the star road in order to allow dreams to once again be fulfilled. Aiding mario seemed to be the fastest route to completing this mission, although mario's help wasn't completely necissary since geno has powers from beyond this world.

Please let me join i'll defend Geno to the very end and I've been a big fan since I was like 7 and the game first came out. lol

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well Enigma already started on the Star Knights factions so I elected him leader of that if there was nothing wrong with that...

...I think we got a confusion what the ranks are named...

Top Bottom