• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I just now checked out yalls(I'm from Alabama. I can say yall) Geno Alliance spot on the Smashwikipedia thingie... For lack of knowing the name... I loved it. Especially the arguments.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Please do. This thread is becoming full of spam is being consistently bumped for off-topic relations.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going to spell it out for you. This is a character discussion forum, not a place to discuss the Geno Alliance or its various intricacies.

I'm not new at all, but I regularly read the forums. I apologize if I came off as rude. I'd suggest you do the same.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not going to spell it out for you. This is a character discussion forum, not a place to discuss the Geno Alliance or its various intricacies.

I'm not new at all, but I regularly read the forums. I apologize if I came off as rude. I'd suggest you do the same.
I suggest you don't tell people how to run anything, this thread is fully dedicated about Geno's inclusion in Brawl and that's the purpose of the Geno Alliance. Since that's the purpose of the Geno Alliance and as long as it's on topic, it's part of the discussion of this thread

Obviously you have never been in the Ridley, Sonic, or Megaman threads either...

Have you heard of R.I.D.L.E.Y., The S.S.S., or the R.M.B.?

Dhaka

Smash Cadet

Seems new enough to me...

(completely agrees with psycho's last statement)

I will say though, a G A forum for its own would be pretty cool, and when people complain about geno on here, we just direct them to the site (the wiki is a good place to point em too, but our own forum would still kick ***).

But then again I'm sure Limit is just another troll... so shoo shoo foul beast!

Snakz

Smash Ace
I really dont get why people call a little bit of discussion of a Geno organization in a Geno thread off-topic. This thread is not just about getting Geno in Brawl, it's discussion of Geno, period. That includes anything else about him.

And for anyone disagrees, try telling that to Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. or the S.S.S or R.M.B. like Psycho said.

<n00bquestion>what does RMB stand for anyways? :embarrass</n00bquestion>

Snakz

Smash Ace
Why is limit a troll just for saying what he thinks about what you do??? It's just an opinion and I agree a little with him because I'm not talking about my friend who wants Geno in
I dont think he's a troll, i just dont see why discussion of the Geno Alliance is off-topic in a Geno thread.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
It's obvious that he just made a mistake.

A character forum is where we discuss characters inclusion. We made a Geno thread where we discuss Geno entering Brawl and call ourselves the Geno Alliance.

The Geno Alliance is about the inclusion of Geno in Brawl. You sir, are an idiot.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Ok, NOW it's starting to get off topic explaining the purpose of the topic. lol

Just stopping by to voice support again. I love seeing any new character, but some SMRPG representation would be extra cool for those who are big fans.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Ok, NOW it's starting to get off topic explaining the purpose of the topic. lol

Just stopping by to voice support again. I love seeing any new character, but some SMRPG representation would be extra cool for those who are big fans.
i'd like to see an SMRPG item go along with Geno if he's included.

like, say.....Red Essence?

"LC"_Lapen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 6950 2675 8190
I'll see your Players Guide scans and raise you a Instruction Booklet scan

Also, while we're talking about items, It would be neat as one of Geno's taunts involved him taking random SMRPG items out from under his cap.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
I'll see your Players Guide scans and raise you a Instruction Booklet scan

Also, while we're talking about items, It would be neat as one of Geno's taunts involved him taking random SMRPG items out from under his cap.

haha, nice :p. Brings back memories

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
sad sad horible news evaryone. my laptop's power cord broke so espect to see alot less of me for awile. oh and a fright bomb as an item would be awsome. i can still use another computer but it is slow as bowser. congratulations shadowbolt. you... no... evaryone gets a geno cookie!

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I never got the strategy guide, but I do recall the player's manual. I remember several years ago I accidentally ripped out the page with Geno on it when I made an attempt to draw him and stuffed the page and the rest of the manual in one of my journals just so my younger brother wouldn't find out. xD

*reads the page from the Player's Guide* They make everything sound 924572345743 times cooler in the strategy book than in the manual. *wants the guide badly and steals your copy xD* Are there any other Geno goodies in that guide?

I wonder how the guide for Brawl (will there be one?) will describe Geno . . .

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
I never got the strategy guide, but I do recall the player's manual. I remember several years ago I accidentally ripped out the page with Geno on it when I made an attempt to draw him and stuffed the page and the rest of the manual in one of my journals just so my younger brother wouldn't find out. xD

*reads the page from the Player's Guide* They make everything sound 924572345743 times cooler in the strategy book than in the manual. *wants the guide badly and steals your copy xD* Are there any other Geno goodies in that guide?

I wonder how the guide for Brawl (will there be one?) will describe Geno . . .
A'course there'll be a brawl guide, it's gonna be like... the first or second
most popular game for the wii (aside from wii sports :mad: )

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
There is always a guide for fighting games like these. Even though I never go ahead an purchase one I just download it off the internet.

But yeah if Geno is in they will talk about him in his summary.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
A'course there'll be a brawl guide, it's gonna be like... the first or second
most popular game for the wii (aside from wii sports :mad: )
There better be . . . I'll buy it, at least for collector's value . . .

I really hope they put some really cool never before seen official art in there . . . That would be awesome.

But going back to the topic of Geno and SMRPG . . .

How did Mario and crew carry around their items? I imagine their pockets (and Geno's hat) got full after a while . . . And how can they cram mushrooms and syrups and other bulky items into such small spaces?

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else notice that they spelled 'satisfied' wrong on that Geno description from the player's guide?

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Will geno fans Riot if Genos not in the game?
Just currious because Your like a bunch of pot smokeing hippys at woodstock
talking about world peace.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Do y'all think his stage should be all Mario RPG graphics or redone completely in 3D

cause if ya think about it...wouldn't that be all freaky?

Heh...

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Will geno fans Riot if Genos not in the game?
Just currious because Your like a bunch of pot smokeing hippys at woodstock
talking about world peace.
And you remind me of Ann Coulter, you're a flame hungry troll who needs to get the sand out of your Vag.

I don't care who's in. I would like it if Geno was in, but will love the game just as much. I would also love it if you vanished.

Top Bottom