• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Sinn

Smash Lord
Know what I might do?

In the HIGHLY unlikely event that Geno didn't end up in Brawl, I could write a letter (like...an actual letter...with stamps and everything!) to NOA about Geno showing up in the next Brawl. It worked in Shawshank Redemption, why not here?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Know what I might do?

In the HIGHLY unlikely event that Geno didn't end up in Brawl, I could write a letter (like...an actual letter...with stamps and everything!) to NOA about Geno showing up in the next Brawl. It worked in Shawshank Redemption, why not here?
Ah! Hopefully that doesn't happen...

Who knows if there could be another Smash ever!

Snakz

Smash Ace
D*amnit! i just missed the stupidest haters on the Megaman thread??

Im neutral about Megaman, but still, i would've loved to support him just to mess with him...

ANYWAYS, love the animation SMW, you make me wish i had flash again, otherwise i'd make another animation in a heartbeat

By the way, im in the process of making a MS Paint pic of Geno, it's kinda simple, ill post a work-in-progress version in a sec.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
D*amnit! i just missed the stupidest haters on the Megaman thread??

Im neutral about Megaman, but still, i would've loved to support him just to mess with him...

ANYWAYS, love the animation SMW, you make me wish i had flash again, otherwise i'd make another animation in a heartbeat

By the way, im in the process of making a MS Paint pic of Geno, it's kinda simple, ill post a work-in-progress version in a sec.
Actually, believe it or not, it was Megaman + Geno supporters Vs. a hater

Snakz

Smash Ace
Actually, believe it or not, it was Megaman + Geno supporters Vs. a hater
Right, forgot to mention that

Also, there very well could be another Smash sometime in the future, but it most likely wont be made by Sakurai, which makes ya wonder, how good would Smash be without Sakurai?

EDIT: almost 400 pages and 6000 posts FTW

Sinn

Smash Lord
Ah! Hopefully that doesn't happen...

Who knows if there could be another Smash ever!
Nintendo would be a **** fool to not make more games with the amount of money that they're making off the series. Though I worry about when and if Sakurai ever stops wanting to participate. I would hope that Nintendo would pay him obscene sums of money to keep him as director, since based on the kickassery of the three games thus far...all he ever does is take the game and make it exponentially better than it was before. Sure, he could be like other designers and say, "Ok, we'll add half a dozen new characters, make prettier stages...mmm...ok! That's a wrap!" Nope. He says, "It's time for an OVERHAUL."

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Right, forgot to mention that

Also, there very well could be another Smash sometime in the future, but it most likely wont be made by Sakurai, which makes ya wonder, how good would Smash be without Sakurai?

EDIT: almost 400 pages and 6000 posts FTW
I have a bad feeling for both future Kirby and Smash games (If any is ever made) after Sakurai is done with them...

Snakz

Smash Ace
Nintendo would be a **** fool to not make more games with the amount of money that they're making off the series. Though I worry about when and if Sakurai ever stops wanting to participate. I would hope that Nintendo would pay him obscene sums of money to keep him as director, since based on the kickassery of the three games thus far...all he ever does is take the game and make it exponentially better than it was before. Sure, he could be like other designers and say, "Ok, we'll add half a dozen new characters, make prettier stages...mmm...ok! That's a wrap!" Nope. He says, "It's time for an OVERHAUL."
Exactly, i really hope he sticks with it after he's done with this game, but i have a feeling he's gonna be taking a loooooong well-deserved break after this.

I would donate my tuition for Sakurai make a new Smash gmae sometime in the future long after Brawl is released. It just wouldn't be the same without him.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand

Geno for Brawl!!

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Alright. This is a question for everyone... What is the chances that Geno will be in Brawl, realistically(sp?). I really want him in, but I do not want to get my hopes up.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Alright. This is a question for everyone... What is the chances that Geno will be in Brawl, realistically(sp?). I really want him in, but I do not want to get my hopes up.
I'd say pretty **** good...

But there is always little stupid elements that could prevent him...

Snakz

Smash Ace
Realistically, with the least amount of bias possible....hmm

I'd have to say anywhere from 80% to 95%, i couldn't really give an exact chance between there

@Psycho

Small favor: Do you think you could make a version of the check over Sonic's image in your sig separately from your whole sig, so i cant put it in mine?

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Utopia: Your Geno's SE appearance >>> all others. He has so much potential...

It hurts every time an update isn't him...
He really does, I only touched apon my most basic ideas. Imagine what Nintendo could really cook up, and the boss battles along with character team ups. It just goes on and on and to make things even better the connections would all make an awesome kind of sense.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Realistically, with the least amount of bias possible....hmm

I'd have to say anywhere from 80% to 95%, i couldn't really give an exact chance between there

@Psycho

Small favor: Do you think you could make a version of the check over Sonic's image in your sig separately from your whole sig, so i cant put it in mine?
Ya mean like this?

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Off topic, but what time do they usually announce new characters? I am in Central Time, in case that helps anyone.

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
Well... I don't really know time zones but they're announced at 1 o' clock where I am...
Meh, just use a time zone... figurer outer... mabob

And if geno isn't announced this week, then clearly the star road is still partially
broken! Everyone who has the game must play SMRPG consistently until next week!
Rarara!

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
quick question, i'm on the east coast, and i know that some people stay up to see the update. i usually just go to bed and see it in the morning, but i was wondering what time it would be updated for me in the east coast? including daylight davings?

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
quick question, i'm on the east coast, and i know that some people stay up to see the update. i usually just go to bed and see it in the morning, but i was wondering what time it would be updated for me in the east coast? including daylight davings?
I believe, 2:00 AM. If you live in the Eastern Time Zone.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
...This is probably a bad idea, but I'm-a waitin' for the update today. The adrenaline from just thinking about Geno being in Brawl is enough to keep me awake for a few days without sleep.

I was looking around and saw Bowser's SE video. Watching it is just... **** awesome. All of the characters are getting their storylines intertwined- ten bucks Geno gets to be Bowser's conscious/guardian star-type thing.

Ultimate scenario: Mario, Peach and Bowser remembering Geno. SMRPG-esque teamup. Badass Mallow cameo.

If that happens, I will announce it via the intercom at school. (The sad thing is, all the people at my school are new-generation gamers. Everytime I mention an old Mario game, they go "LOLZ, HALO/VICE CITY.")

45 more minutes... Geno... for... Brawl...

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
...This is probably a bad idea, but I'm-a waitin' for the update today. The adrenaline from just thinking about Geno being in Brawl is enough to keep me awake for a few days without sleep.

I was looking around and saw Bowser's SE video. Watching it is just... **** awesome. All of the characters are getting their storylines intertwined- ten bucks Geno gets to be Bowser's conscious/guardian star-type thing.

Ultimate scenario: Mario, Peach and Bowser remembering Geno. SMRPG-esque teamup. Badass Mallow cameo.

If that happens, I will announce it via the intercom at school. (The sad thing is, all the people at my school are new-generation gamers. Everytime I mention an old Mario game, they go "LOLZ, HALO/VICE CITY.")

45 more minutes... Geno... for... Brawl...
I know what you mean. I have people I know (wouldn't call them friends.) Some kid said, "If Nintendo wants to be serious, they should make a good M Rated FPS like Halo." Sufficive to say, I gave him a good ol' FALCON PUUUUUUUUNCH!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hopefully Geno tonight!

(BTW, I can't post much anymore)

Top Bottom