• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I know what you mean. I have people I know (wouldn't call them friends.) Some kid said, "If Nintendo wants to be serious, they should make a good M Rated FPS like Halo." Sufficive to say, I gave him a good ol' FALCON PUUUUUUUUNCH!
that is kinda funny, nintendo is serious, about keeping family values. the reason you dont see nintendo making all these M rated titles like other companies, is because nintendo wants to still be open to new gamers, and young minds. playstation is more focucsed on the older gamers, and Xbox is focused on the middle grounds. if nintendo made a title like halo or doom, then they just wouldnt be the same. I am personally glad they kept the way they were.

oh and I look forward to seeing what geno might be like.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I cannot sleep either despite having school and work in the morning. Like what Super Mario Whirled said the adrenaline can keep me up for days. Please Geno . . . Tonight. . .

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Get some sleep, man, it'll be there tomorrow. Your sacrifice won't be vained...
Meh, I've waited this long...

Besides, if I see Geno's update before I go to bed, I'll have seven more hours to burn off the sheer energy. Otherwise people at school will never hear the end of me. :laugh:

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Super Mario Whirled you are just like me. XD I need to get to bed too but to see Geno would make it all worthwhile. I do know though if he is announced tonight I won't be getting to sleep at all because of the excitement.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Super Mario Whirled you are just like me. XD I need to get to bed too but to see Geno would make it all worthwhile. I do know though if he is announced tonight I won't be getting to sleep at all because of the excitement.
Man, my internal clock is screwed up, thanks to the deadly combination of Geno and Sakurai...

Geno coming into the picture tonight this morning will keep me up too, though I hate to admit it... XD

*wavedashes past troll*

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I always just look at the color of the update first, thne a second later, I check the actual update. If it's a new character, I wait a second and just go straight down.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
haha whenever it says "WARNING" i stare at the phrase for a while, then move on to the icon, then look at the character.
Heh, I just go like "WTFOMGYESSSS!!11" and end up getting disappointed. XD

2 minutes... Sakurai, don't kill me yet!

Geno and Sakurai. . . A combination stronger than caffeine and energy drinks. . .
Chuck Norris cannot compare... O_O

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
****, there goes a chunk of my life. Ah well, I'm sticking with 11/9.

Night, friends. Geno for Brawl, Galaxy, and everything else!

"LC"_Lapen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 6950 2675 8190
Sigh...

I'm not suprised if we don't see a Geno update for a while. Thinking about it, an update can be one of many things:

- A Newcomer, a Veteran, a Sound Clip, a Movie, an Item, a Stage, a Moveset, a Final Smash, a new Game Mode, a Game Mechanic, or an Assist Trophy.

And even if it was a character announcement, we still have other (plausable) contenders for the announcement:

Veterans:
-Gannondorf (Non-Clone)
-Luigi
-Captain Falcon
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Ness (Maybe)
-JigglyPuff (Maybe)
-Marth and/or Roy (Highly Unlikely now)

Newcomers:
-Animal Crossing MPC (Almost 95% certain)
-Limitless other possibilities

So realisticly, I'm expecting Geno's update either somewhere in late December, or close to when Super Mario RPG is released for the Virtual Console

AIM0001

Smash Lord
-Animal Crossing MPC (Almost 95% certain)
(Ugh don't say that, I know that, I don't hate AC(never played it) But I really don't wanna see a animal crossing character in before Geno.

So realisticly, I'm expecting Geno's update either somewhere in late December, or close to when Super Mario RPG is released for the Virtual Console[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was thinking that too. By the way when does Mario RPG come to the Virtual Console?

Shuma

Smash Hero
I smell the foul stench of animal crossing all the way back to the Ridley thread, what is this blasphemous comment about animal crossing doing here. corrupting the glory of the Geno thread? Fail. Like... robo-ridley turd level fail.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I would hate it if an AC character did manage to get in.

But, isn't it weird that all of the unlockable characters in SSB64 and SSBM have yet to be announced? I wonder why they are doing that...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Guys...yesterday I was arguing with a friend that todays update was items and he said stage, and I was right...And Sunday I said the update would be music...

Tomorrows update...someones moves

haha whenever it says "WARNING" i stare at the phrase for a while, then move on to the icon, then look at the character.
I go here if its a new character...

http://ikusaba.client.jp/character/geno-2.htm

then I look at the character and fall out oof my chair either with a smile or screaming, happy for Dedede, screamed that Sonic got in cause I hate sonic >.> <.<

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Update # 150 is coming this Friday!

Past updates in 25 increments were: (assuming the guy on Gfaqs wasn't full of it)
#25- Samus
#50- Ike
#75- Diddy Kong
#100- Wi-fi Play
#125- Sonic

perhaps we'll get something good? :3

Snakz

Smash Ace
Update # 150 is coming this Friday!

Past updates in 25 increments were: (assuming the guy on Gfaqs wasn't full of it)
#25- Samus
#50- Ike
#75- Diddy Kong
#100- Wi-fi Play
#125- Sonic

perhaps we'll get something good? :3
Hmm, never did notice that before....and it would make sense seeing how we'll probably get an AT tomorrow, i dont what we'd get thrusday

Ugh, your gettin my hopes up! but it's probably gonna be Ridley, which i'd like to see, but not nearly as much as Geno. I just dont wanna get my hopes up everytime an update comes around, otherwise my faith in Sakurai revealing Geno will be deluded

But of course im 99% sure Geno is in, the other 1% has to come from the Dojo.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Yeah a AT or someone's moves

Im probably wrong since I jixned it but yeah

Again if not this week, then next Tuesday.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Enigma, how did you find that "Challenger Approaching" thing? that's awesome
From the photoshop thread, someone posted it a while back, just listen to it right before seeing who the character is, at the same time of course.

Anyways yeah tomorrow is either a AT since we havent had 1 in a while or someone's moves same as AT.

Still have no scanner so the haters comic from way back is still needs to be scanned and as for chapter 3 on the story, have writers block and Im busy with school.

Copperpot

Smash Ace
Well, we've been getting better with the updates on the wiki page. I just browsed it and only found a couple things that needed some clarity.

Also, got rid of all of those 'Editted or clarity by Copperpot' tags. The last thing we need is my name pasted all over the page. :laugh:

Snakz

Smash Ace
How did you know my main was Marth...?

... And I'm a guy.

....... I REALLY need to catch up on my comics.
Well we dont really know who are guys and who are girls here, so you'll have to forgive us as Wiki editors if we assumed wrong, but it was just a precaution.

And i really need to get flash again...

Did anyone see my MS pic of Geno?

EDIT: speaking of the Alliance, should we put a cap on the members now? no more members?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
How did you know my main was Marth...?

... And I'm a guy.

....... I REALLY need to catch up on my comics.
Easy. Remember my account Impulse...lving on dA? I complained about Marth once and you defended him, so I knew from then that hes your main, or at least maybe 1 of them.

Sorry for some reason I always thought of you as a girl. Also catch up when you have free time on your comcis.

Copperpot: hahahaha, alright thanks, I do most of the adding to the page, you guys just edit it.

Snakz: No no one has seen the MS paint picture yet, unless you mean the one in your scraps that I sent a note on.

As for members I think we should have 1 or 2 more, not sure of the rest of you people. Also another suggestion...

Should we kick out the inactive members? like Enlong and JohnKnight?

Snakz

Smash Ace
Easy. Remember my account Impulse...lving on dA? I complained about Marth once and you defended him, so I knew from then that hes your main, or at least maybe 1 of them.

Sorry for some reason I always thought of you as a girl. Also catch up when you have free time on your comcis.

Copperpot: hahahaha, alright thanks, I do most of the adding to the page, you guys just edit it.

Snakz: No no one has seen the MS paint picture yet, unless you mean the one in your scraps that I sent a note on.

As for members I think we should have 1 or 2 more, not sure of the rest of you people. Also another suggestion...

Should we kick out the inactive members? like Enlong and JohnKnight?
Hmm, maybe not JohnKnight, he's not really active on this thread, but he is an active Geno supporter

I dont know about Enlong

As for others, yes i think we need to consider kicking some people out. But who, im not sure

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Hmm, maybe not JohnKnight, he's not really active on this thread, but he is an active Geno supporter

I dont know about Enlong

As for others, yes i think we need to consider kicking some people out. But who, im not sure
Who doesn't post often? Its understandable that they're busy but maybe there are others who wish to join?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How about instead of kicking them out, we seperate them into a different catergory...

I still think we should impliment the orders and this gives us an excuse to

Top Bottom