• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Snakz

Smash Ace
Do y'all think his stage should be all Mario RPG graphics or redone completely in 3D

cause if ya think about it...wouldn't that be all freaky?

Heh...
That would be a little strange, but i'd welcome the change, i've always wanted to see things exclusively from SMRPG in 3-D, especially, say it with me now, GENO!!

Come on Sakurai! give us a newcomer tonight so i can be satisfied for a another two weeks, then ill be expecting Geno!

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Do y'all think his stage should be all Mario RPG graphics or redone completely in 3D

cause if ya think about it...wouldn't that be all freaky?

Heh...
it'd have to be redone in 3D. man, that'd be amazing. imagine Booster's Tower! Forest Maze is probably the more likely choice, though.

also, in case anyone cares to check 'em out, i did a bunch of Geno recolors based off of the renders of his capes in the player's guide. i posted a couple here, but i made a thread with all of them on Nsider, here: http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43823&st=0&p=507925&#entry507925

let's hope he has at least the Mega Cape!

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of the Forest Maze, if that is the stage chosen for Geno I would love to hear a full orchestrated version of the song. Maybe add bits of Geno's theme in it as well . . .

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Speaking of the Forest Maze, if that is the stage chosen for Geno I would love to hear a full orchestrated version of the song. Maybe add bits of Geno's theme in it as well . . .
We just may, if Yoko actually chooses to reproduce that Song for Brawl...

Ya know...I actually think Super Mario RPG's music...person is a better sign for Geno even if Mario RPG isn't written there...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
And you remind me of Ann Coulter, you're a flame hungry troll who needs to get the sand out of your Vag.

I don't care who's in. I would like it if Geno was in, but will love the game just as much. I would also love it if you vanished.
Yeah I too would be sad if he didn't get in, but I would get over it cause I get to play a kicksmash game as Brawl!

Snakz

Smash Ace
it'd have to be redone in 3D. man, that'd be amazing. imagine Booster's Tower! Forest Maze is probably the more likely choice, though.

also, in case anyone cares to check 'em out, i did a bunch of Geno recolors based off of the renders of his capes in the player's guide. i posted a couple here, but i made a thread with all of them on Nsider, here: http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43823&st=0&p=507925&#entry507925

Man, i hope he gets the green and black ones especially, my two favorite colors.

The fire cape is pretty sweet too.

RDK

Smash Hero
And you remind me of Ann Coulter, you're a flame hungry troll who needs to get the sand out of your Vag.

I don't care who's in. I would like it if Geno was in, but will love the game just as much. I would also love it if you vanished.
At least Ann Coulter isn't an animal rights, vegetarian hippie.

P.S: Not condoning Ann Coulter in any way, BTW.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman

Ya know...I actually think Super Mario RPG's music...person is a better sign for Geno even if Mario RPG isn't written there...
I think they left the SMRPG part out on purpose to keep us in suspense . . .

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Man, i hope he gets the green and black ones especially, my two favorite colors.

The fire cape is pretty sweet too.
well, i think we can rest assured that if geno gets in, he will have a green cape. there's no way around that; it's required for when he's on the green team.

and black just seems likely.

Snakz

Smash Ace

That's another thing im looking forward to is the SMYN episode the week Geno is revealed, i'd love to see what Youko and SamuraiPanda would have to say about him.

Yeah I too would be sad if he didn't get in, but I would get over it cause I get to play a kicksmash game as Brawl!
Yea, i'd be pretty sad, and i wouldn't blame Sakurai either, i think we'd know who to blame.

But Brawl will be an amazing game whether Geno is in or not, it'll just make Brawl the perfect game for me if he is, which im betting on.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
At least Ann Coulter isn't an animal rights, vegetarian hippie.

P.S: Not condoning Ann Coulter in any way, BTW.
Ha. Peta? I hate PETA. There the only American Terrorist Organization. There was a pretty good Penn and Teller BS, and I wrote an editorial for my local newspaper about it.

Ann Coulter shouldn't be protected. She's like a female hitler. Only not as atractive. And has a bigger atoms apple.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Guys just joined Nsider where thirdkoopa and DarkSpidey are. One person asked me if they could join the alliance which leads to the question...

Should other forum people join the alliance? Not only could we expand on members, but on other sites and forums as well!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Guys just joined Nsider where thirdkoopa and DarkSpidey are. One person asked me if they could join the alliance which leads to the question...

Should other forum people join the alliance? Not only could we expand on members, but on other sites and forums as well!
Interesting...a massive multi-site alliance...

That was the purpose of the Star Knight brigade that I started

Do you wish to lead the knights?

Sinn

Smash Lord

Those are awesome! And finally we've got someone who has that players' guide scanned in for us. You win, good sir.

I always thought those costumes were neat...it would have been interesting to see the characters armor reflect how they looked in the game...I've always liked when games did that.

RDK

Smash Hero
Ann Coulter shouldn't be protected. She's like a female hitler. Only not as atractive. And has a bigger atoms apple.
LMAO.

Ummm....last time I checked, Nsider was closed. Besides, almost everyone there is a n00b or a scrub. Why would you want to go there?

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
How about this.

Geno's Maze Stage

Bowyer is in the background and in the background are two buttons. An "A Button" and a "B Button" (Or whatever symbolizes normal attack and special attack). Bowyer can do one of three things.

1. He shoots a rain of arrows out into the field. If someone is hit by them then they can't move their character for 5 seconds.

2. He shoots an arrow into the A button. The A button freezes and everyone needs to mash the B button to do moves. This will wear off after 15 seconds.

3. He shoots an arrow into the B button. The B button freezes and everyone can't use their B moves. This includes using it to recover.

That would be interesting.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are you asking me to lead? 0_0;; If so, I'm honored! =)
The Star Knights are needed to spread word outward and recruit...Apparently creating a multi-site Geno supporter link...

If you feel you can lead, you can be the first to receive the Star Crusader Rank

Sinn

Smash Lord
How about this.

Geno's Maze Stage

Bowyer is in the background and in the background are two buttons. An "A Button" and a "B Button" (Or whatever symbolizes normal attack and special attack). Bowyer can do one of three things.

1. He shoots a rain of arrows out into the field. If someone is hit by them then they can't move their character for 5 seconds.

2. He shoots an arrow into the A button. The A button freezes and everyone needs to mash the B button to do moves. This will wear off after 15 seconds.

3. He shoots an arrow into the B button. The B button freezes and everyone can't use their B moves. This includes using it to recover.

That would be interesting.
I like the locking buttons idea...but it would be neat if they added one for shields and grabs and rolls. That would be pretty evil too O_O At least you can still jump, right? xD;

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
I think that having a main hub where everyone can come together and discuss Geno would be good overall. Even if it was some cheap free site, we could find a way to improve it.

And Yes Sinn, I'm guessing that you would still be able to jump if they actually did make a stage like that considering that there are multiple ways to jump in Smash.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
The Star Knights are needed to spread word outward and recruit...Apparently creating a multi-site Geno supporter link...

If you feel you can lead, you can be the first to receive the Star Crusader Rank
Sweet! Id love to lead. However all I can do is spread word, I cant make a site or a forum, dont know how to.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I support Geno for Brawl I would sacrafice a lamb for him to be in..... Geno is pretty much the only character (besides claus) that would make me say" thats just awsome" if he gets confrimed, anyone else gets confirmed ill will probly just be like meh thats cool I guess

Oh ya I forgot about Olimar but i firgure he is more of a shoe in so ill will still be excited just not as excited

But ya if geno is confrimed im gonna have a party

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sweet! Id love to lead. However all I can do is spread word, I cant make a site or a forum, dont know how to.
Spreading the word is the primary purpose...

Making sites and such probably would be for the Magi...

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
I know basic coding, but I'm sure someone here would be more suited to actually make the site. Just for the love of god do not make it on Freewebs.

I hate freewebs >.<;;

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh ya I forgot about Olimar but i firgure he is more of a shoe in so ill will still be excited just not as excited
Olimar? A shoe-in? Hardly. How do you figure that?

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
I support Geno for Brawl I would sacrafice a lamb for him to be in..... Geno is pretty much the only character (besides claus) that would make me say" thats just awsome" if he gets confrimed, anyone else gets confirmed ill will probly just be like meh thats cool I guess

But ya if geno is confrimed im gonna have a party
You'd sacrifice a lamb? I'd sacrifice a litter of puppies if it meant Geno could be in Brawl. Maybe even a crack addicted drifter....

Olimar? A shoe-in? Hardly. How do you figure that?

FIRST PARTY NINTENDO that isn't repped. And he's a Miyamoto Brainchild. There would be no Masahiro Sakurai if there wasn't a Shigeru Miyamoto.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
good news anybody! my power cord only had some junk on it! it's clean now so on to the geno talk! a muti-site aliance sounds like a great idea! oh and sorry about puting your geno aliance sig. on without your permition Psycho but i huried when my laptop was about to go down... so uhh... is it cool with you?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
good news anybody! my power cord only had some junk on it! it's clean now so on to the geno talk! a muti-site aliance sounds like a great idea! oh and sorry about puting your geno aliance sig. on without your permition Psycho but i huried when my laptop was about to go down... so uhh... is it cool with you?
Welcome back =D

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that's a mad sick banner and it saves a lot of space. I would like to use that also if you don't mind. I want to put a lot more character support icons up but I can't find a banner that fits.

RDK

Smash Hero
FIRST PARTY NINTENDO that isn't repped. And he's a Miyamoto Brainchild. There would be no Masahiro Sakurai if there wasn't a Shigeru Miyamoto.
Yeah, I guess that's true. Miyamoto probably wants to have his share of the cake, too.

Everyone is entitled to one.
I never said otherwise. I was simply asking him why he thought Olimar had such good chances.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I guess that's true. Miyamoto probably wants to have his share of the cake, too.

I never said otherwise. I was simply asking him why he thought Olimar had such good chances.

I never really saw why Olimar had such good chances myself. Though, I have never actually played Pikmin, so I really don't know how awesome or stupid he is. The only two characters I have actually researched and debated to be in Brawl are Geno and Falco.

I'm just touchy today is all >.>

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I never said otherwise. I was simply asking him why he thought Olimar had such good chances.[/QUOTE]

i dunno i just think hes gonna be the next new character to be confirmed, he sort of deserves it, hes an original character with 2 games and seems like an obvios choice for a brawl character. I alwasy said that if their was a new smash game that Capt olimar would be in it....

hes like the main character of nintendo newest frnachise

paralasalud

Smash Ace
We need someone to keep a track of all this...

Item usage and stage ideas I mean

Pic of stage:
What stage looks like:
Cameos, other functions, Bowyer's bows, etc.
Music:

Get started:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/mario/rpg/smrpg/

Remember its all optional if you want to make a stage suing SMRPG elements
i kind of wanted to get a concept drawing done of a forest maze stage, but i wanted to get a general consensus first if it should be either a:

a) neutral stage
b) moving stage

Top Bottom