• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I have a fear that Geno might not be in, only because Sakurai stated that he won't add only popular characters... But Geno is third-party, and popular, which means he has a lot higher chances for being third-party. Maybe I'm being stupid now... Though it's Megaman > Geno?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is hilarious...you ask who should be in before Geno and they give you a list of the people that are already in...

You know what that means? Everyone that should be in before Geno IS in! That means...Geno is next!!!:chuckle:

D

Deleted member

Psycho! Oh thank goodness you are on! Please take over while I go to bed. ZZZzzzZZZzzz

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Sakurai already decided whether or not Geno is in Brawl. If you Geno fans piss him off too much, he'll take Geno out. And then Mudkip will replace him. With a Vengeance.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
PsychoIncarnate, seriously your the best debater here, I knew you'd show up.

Did you read a few pages back?
I would like you to answer my questions

What possision do you believe Geno deserves on the roaster?
The first 30 are already taken by confirmed or simi confirmed characters.
So what position would you say?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
PsychoIncarnate, seriously your the best debater here, I knew you'd show up.

Did you read a few pages back?
I would like you to answer my questions

What possision do you believe Geno deserves on the roaster?
The first 30 are already taken by confirmed or simi confirmed characters.
So what position would you say?
Ok, first I want to say Geno would seriously be the best choice for a Mario character. We got (left, assuming Toad is deconfirmed) Waluigi, Bowser Jr, Geno, and a whole bunch of people that should be considered on the same level AS Geno.

As for Waluigi...I can't seriously believe someone here thinks he SHOULD get in over Geno. He's nothing but a filler character for sports games and such as Wario's partner. I seriously believed and wanted a Wario Bros. game when he was announced...a twisted version of Mario Bros. staring them 2. It would have been nice. But he severely disappointed me. He may keep coming back in more and more games, but he's more like that annoying little kid that never leaves you alone...:chuckle:

Bowser Jr. might actually be a recent important character, but really...he's not that original. His design is EXACTLY like Baby Bowser...just with a mask. Of course he could have a unique moveset with the paintbrush and all...That would really be the ONLY thing unique about him. Drawing from any other game...He's got nothin' for him. I'm also partially bias because I loved the NES days with the Koopa Kids and he seems like a cheap replacement for them...since they all had unique personalities and different abilities

Now comes Geno...Most people FOR him are bias because they grew up with Mario RPG back in the day and it was one of the first RPG's many people played. Geno was the powerful, silent sage sent from the stars to protect the balance of the world, wielding the power of heaven's light to vanquish any foe that dared cross his path., even being powerful enough to knock Mario out 1 hit KO BEFORE he gained aetherial powers...Geno seriously is one of the more powerful beings in the Mario universe and one of the only characters that aren't completely incompetent. Geno is a strange character, a wooden doll brought to life by the possession of a star sent from the heavens, but built with a full arsenal of guns and lasers and such into his body...Now I wish I had THAT kind of toy when I was young. His moveset potentially can be very strange and different...Perfect in my book!

What seems to be the main arguements against him is he has ownership within Square and he hasn't shown up in a MAJOR role in a while so the younger audience doesn't know of him. I swear if he didn't have ownership within Square, NO ONE would fight against him...but I don't know because different circumstances are impossible to predict (At least based on the theory of time I believe in)

For the ownership within Square, some people believe he can fit in with Loop Holes or other such things. I personally don't believe anyone here knows exactly how the business between Square and Nintendo works...it seems just to be based off assumptions and such. Also, Sakurai's policy on 3rd party/ guest characters seems to be vague. It's debatable what it means...Such as how Sakurai clearly put Geno in with the Mario characters but made a seperate catergoty JUST for non-nintendo characters that included Megaman, Bomberman and such...But Geno does have ownership within Square...Everything people argue about that is just an assumption. By Icons in video game history, Megaman does fall higher than Geno by quite a bit...but that doesn't mean Geno can't get in...Mario RPG was a game that had a lot of influence for a lot of gamers...and personally, expanded my love of platformers to RPG's as well by mixing elements of both...(If you think about it, gamers who liked Mario bought the game without knowing much about RPG's and it influenced them enough to play more RPG's...and who is one of the lead designers for RPG's...SQUARE...those tricky *******s, heh!)

As to how he is not known by younger audiences...Well, that is true but Geno can be put in for older gamers...Well, Geno's game is coming out for VC, they can check it out if they want to. Honestly, I think a lot of them with be pleasantly surprised to unlock a character they never heard of...I was with Ness and Captain Falcon. Mario RPG was in itself an important game to Nintendo history because it symbolized the peak of Nintendo and Square's relationship before the horrible fall out on the N64/ Playstation...Which was completely Nintendo's fault in the first place...including the rise of Playstation being made in the first place. Basically, Geno would be the SYMBOL of Nintendo and Square's relationship by adding him into Brawl (Which of course could be argued for OR against him) and that's why he is more deserving than the other Square characters...who merely are a symbol of Square itself and their profits (I'll further explain that later if you so wish)

I'm probably missing stuff because I'm babbling on and lose track of thought though:chuckle:

Edit: Sorry, forgot this...We knock at least Sakurai likes the character and has looked into him...that's at least something

Geno - Here’s an interesting one. A character that actually belongs to Square, but belongs in the Marioverse. What does Sakurai think? Well, actually, he’s intrigued. Geno is tied for second as well, and Sakurai has been noted as asking around for what the character is like. When he starts asking, it’s a good thing, btw. It means he’s bothering to learn who they are But Geno has been mentioned many-a-times, and Sakurai is listening to hard to each suggestion. And he’s yet to turn them down. That’s something, right?
****, it took me a long time to right this and no one read it:mad:

Hong

The Strongest
I still don't see why there are people in disbelief of Geno's appearance. >.>
A lot of it is personal disliking, despite all consistancies.

I mean, I don't like Ridley, but I know he'll be in and I'm happy for all the fans expecting him. I think any character with four or more responses from the developers is in there for sure. I mean, if you didn't like the idea the first time, you wouldn't respond again. You can respond again if they brought up an interesting notice into light, but there are only so many times the developers will respond until they feel that there's really nothing of interest in a character. Which is why getting four responses says a lot.

Gordie123

Smash Cadet
wow

I am so sick of these CHILDREN.....

First of all I want to ask this guy to name me 10 characters that ARE NOT ALREADY CONFIRMED OR 99% CONFIRMED WHO will be in over Geno...Do it...because according to the updates on the Dojo, Sakurai is going by the poll. You are an IDIOT if you think he is not at this point.

Geno is still about 60/40 right now ONLY because he is technically owned by Square...I have a strong feeling he will make it as a Mario character (because thats what he ****ing is) and mega man will be in the game as the last third party...Jesus Christ all mighty.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Geno Nay sayers...are either Young Kids that never played SMRPG and go by a JPEG of his model.....or, are people who played the game and did not even read any of the story because they are illiterate and/or a moron. Anyone who plays that game and understands the story knows that Geno is EXTREMELY important in the Mario universe...the guy is PRACTICALLY A ****ING GOD!!!! The reason why he has had trouble re appearing is because of Square screwing over Nintendo because they didn't want to use cartridges anymore when the N64 was released....THATS IT...If he was owned by Nintendo, you bet your *** he would have been in MANY more games....****ing hell

give me a break people

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Somebody ate a plate of crazy for breakfast. People need to agree to disagree.

Sakurai would most likely add a character that an obvious third-party character like Megaman or whatnot, which I wouldn't be surprised if it is. However, the fact that Geno is basically a Nintendo character owned by Square, I'm really hoping they wouldn't make Geno take up a third-party slot. >:

nogeno

Smash Rookie

First of all I want to ask this guy to name me 10 characters that ARE NOT ALREADY CONFIRMED OR 99% CONFIRMED WHO will be in over Geno...Do it...because according to the updates on the Dojo, Sakurai is going by the poll. You are an IDIOT if you think he is not at this point.

Geno is still about 60/40 right now ONLY because he is technically owned by Square...I have a strong feeling he will make it as a Mario character (because thats what he ****ing is) and mega man will be in the game as the last third party...Jesus Christ all mighty.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Geno Nay sayers...are either Young Kids that never played SMRPG and go by a JPEG of his model.....or, are people who played the game and did not even read any of the story because they are illiterate and/or a moron. Anyone who plays that game and understands the story knows that Geno is EXTREMELY important in the Mario universe...the guy is PRACTICALLY A ****ING GOD!!!! The reason why he has had trouble re appearing is because of Square screwing over Nintendo because they didn't want to use cartridges anymore when the N64 was released....THATS IT...If he was owned by Nintendo, you bet your *** he would have been in MANY more games....****ing hell

give me a break people
So what you are saying nobody who has played SMRPG doesn't like Geno? That if you don't like Geno, clearly you havn't played SMRPG or have played it but did not read it because, to quote you, "they are illiterate and/or a moron"? I didn't realise that Geno had magical powers , that forced everyone who played SMRPG to like him. I guess he really is a god...

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion

give me a break people
Pokemon Trainer and Sonic say "Hi" - neither of whom were mentioned in the Toukouken, which wasn't a "poll" BTW as we never got the total results out of what was perhaps hundreds of thousands of submissions, if not more, but just a select few hand picked entires which may not in fact reflect the general consensus - for instance, I highly doubt that King Dedede was the most requested character overall, though he was undoubtedly highly requested, it's just that he happens to be SAKURAI's character and naturally he would be personally flattered by those letters requesting his creation for SSBB. However, I will agree that the Dojo updates are highly reflective of the results of the Toukouken, but there are of course once more the noticeable exceptions of a certain blue hedgehog and a punk kid who hides in the safety of the background while his trio of pokeymans get the living sh*t beat out of them...

Granted, Geno is a top contender for inclusion on the Brawl roster, but I'm not sure if he will be treated strictly as a Mario character, thanks to Square's holding him hostage in their basement of forgotten trinkets. I don't think that he will be treated as the Square representative either though, so perhaps he'll get special status not unlike Yoshi (perhaps with Exor as his icon).
So what you are saying nobody who has played SMRPG doesn't like Geno? That if you don't like Geno, clearly you havn't played SMRPG or have played it but did not read it because, to quote you, "they are illiterate and/or a moron"? I didn't realise that Geno had magical powers , that forced everyone who played SMRPG to like him. I guess he really is a god...
No... Geno was just highly likable. And believe it or not, there are people who prefer Mallow, although they're a scant minority...

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking he'd have a Starman/Star as his icon since that was his symbol in the game and it has a lot of importance to his persona.

Axem Rangers cameo appearance on his stage for the win.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I was thinking he'd have a Starman/Star as his icon since that was his symbol in the game and it has a lot of importance to his persona.

Axem Rangers cameo appearance on his stage for the win.
That might bear too close of a resemblance to Kirby's icon though, but that is certainly a good possibility.

BTW Bowser's Castle impaled by Exor as the stage would be even more win.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Maybe, Kirby's star is very smooth on the edges and is tilted, a starman would have the eyes and sit symmetrically proportioned. I am hoping it's not a mushroom, because he is different than typical Super Mario franchised characters yet close enough to not be considered third-party.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Wow, 8 pages while i was gone. Added the Geno was in 1 game and not a main character in the wiki.

Got this to say to all haters out there and be honest and fair about this:

Have you beaten SMRPG and have you looked at how important each of the 5 playable characters are important to the story.

Do your research and homework before you answer with something stupid like:

Bowser is in there, so he is important for some reason! Geno is in there but not important!

Or

P3ach is in troubl3 Mario to the r3suc3s! Bowser kidsnapzors!

Please haters if you really want to hate on a character at least know the character you're hating.

Fawriel

Smash Master
The fun thing about that is, once you really understand something, you will likely be unable to really hate it.
Hate is born from ignorance.

Snakz

Smash Ace
D*mn! i missed way too much, ill be on much more this week than i was

Ok, so, SonicSpeed, your on the list already when i went back through the thread a little bit and saw your name and your posts so your good to go

chaosSmash, you good legit, ill add you as soon as i can get to my list

And yea i agree about Sinn, i read back a while he's been here a loooong time so ill add him to the notable members

and i missed another hater again!? ****, and to think i could've once again shot down your already weak arguments against Geno, though you guys here seemed to handle it well :grin:

Yea, you and me both Enigma

and really, the day i find a Geno hater who's done his research and even played it, oh it will be chaos on the streets, women will scream, men dying, and the sounds of pigs squealing everywhere, oh the humanity!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
4 taunts

-He does his nod
-He says "Thank you!" with text box
-Does Mario peace sign
-

updated the wiki page with another argument

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
While browsing around on gfaqs I found a very compelling argument in favor of Geno. Just thought I'd share it: :p

"Super Mario RPG was a revolutionary game because it combined those two things -- Mario and the "role playing" system -- into the first of it's kind. That game alone has spawned 5 sequels I can think of off the top of my head; all were successful games that have left a mark on the gaming industry. If you were to make a playable character of anyone from the realm of Mario RPGs, certainly it should come from the original game. The thinking behind the massive support for Geno is he was one of only two original playable characters. Not to mention, a really GOOD character, powerful, and probably the most important one to the storyline. Mallow plays a very minor role in the storyline, despite how awesome I think he is. "

-vid3oman64 of Gamefaqs

My summary of the argument:
-SMRPG was a revolutionary game and it alone is the reason for the acclaimed Mario RPG line of games (five total). Because of SMRPG's legacy it is an important part of Nintendo's history , and thus should be represented in Brawl.

- The best way to represent this landmark series' legacy and history is to have a representative from the game that started it all - SMRPG.

- By far the most popular original character from SMRPG is Geno. He has, because of this, become the icon of SMRPG over the years. Thus, he makes the perfect representative for SMRPG, and the mario RPG series' history and beginnings as a whole.

This is one of the strongest argument in favor of Geno that I have yet to see
personally. Thoughts?

EDIT: just changed a few things

Mcpuff

Smash Rookie
Many mainutes of writting wasted....:mad:
Not wasted, Psycho. After the haters read it, they could find no flaws in your logic or think of any counter arguments, so they just ignored it. Its what haters usually do when they know they have been owned.

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
While I personally wouldn't mind if he got in or didn't, I still think he's likely. With all of the different Mario reps we've gotten, there's not many good ideas left. Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Luigi, Hammer Bros (God forbid), Wario, and Petey Piranha are all already confirmed. Who's left? Waluigi, Bowser Jr, Kamek, the Koopa Kids, Boo, Mallow, and Geno. Out of all of those, whose the most popular? I'll let you do the math.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Pokemon Trainer and Sonic say "Hi" - neither of whom were mentioned in the Toukouken, which wasn't a "poll" BTW as we never got the total results out of what was perhaps hundreds of thousands of submissions, if not more, but just a select few hand picked entires which may not in fact reflect the general consensus - for instance, I highly doubt that King Dedede was the most requested character overall, though he was undoubtedly highly requested, it's just that he happens to be SAKURAI's character and naturally he would be personally flattered by those letters requesting his creation for SSBB. However, I will agree that the Dojo updates are highly reflective of the results of the Toukouken, but there are of course once more the noticeable exceptions of a certain blue hedgehog and a punk kid who hides in the safety of the background while his trio of pokeymans get the living sh*t beat out of them...
Of course, he isn't going to take ALL his submissions from the Toukouken.

Sonic was Mario's biggest rival outside Japan, and both Sega and Nintendo recognize this. It has been rabid fanboy dreams for a decade-and-a-half to see Mario and Sonic fight together. I think it makes sense that he got in.

You got me at Pokemon Trainer. An awesome character, but as said, he isn't going to make every decision from the Toukouken.

Granted, Geno is a top contender for inclusion on the Brawl roster, but I'm not sure if he will be treated strictly as a Mario character, thanks to Square's holding him hostage in their basement of forgotten trinkets. I don't think that he will be treated as the Square representative either though, so perhaps he'll get special status not unlike Yoshi (perhaps with Exor as his icon).
No... Geno was just highly likable. And believe it or not, there are people who prefer Mallow, although they're a scant minority...
I never ONCE thought of Exor in the castle as his icon. That would be frickin' sweet.

And I support Mallow as well. I wish both could get in :(

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I don't want Geno to be counted as his own series unless he were to get his own game series.

I had a weird idea for a Geno-centric game - not an adventure, but something music-based; something probably with techno music. Then the difficulty modes would be "Beam Mode", "Whirl Mode", and so forth. - - - - I have no idea what the gameplay would be like, but a game involving techno music and flashing lights seems very suitable for him for some reason.

I mean, hell - Wario really got his start with WarioWare, so who knows what kind of games will work these days?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Snakz, when you get on I have an idea for all this...

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
wow While I was sleeping, you built up your confidence again ready for me to tear it down
btw PsychoIncarnate I read what you said.

I agree that geno has some fans and he might make a cool character. But when you think of the
characters hes compeating against none of them wil make it.

Considering you 2nd and a half party lodgic, which im actually hopeing its true.
Mega man would also be a 2nd and a half party character. Therefore opening another 3rd party door
therefor closeing in another spot on geno.

My Evidence is that that theres 40-50 characters that are both potiential fighters AND have a bigger fan base than Geno. Probably more too.
Even the characters hes supposed to be compeating with like Birdo and Bowser Jr. played bigger
Bigger roles in more popular more played games. AND they have both been in many many games.
Although I dont think there gonna get in, and neither will Geno.

Tell me how many characters do you think will be in the roaster?

GhostAnime

Smash Ace

when you think of the characters he competed against in the poll, he tied for SECOND.

and don't give me this "he doesn't deserve it compared to them" bull. he's not competing with 3rd party characters. if there's anybody he's competing with, it's Mario characters.

My Evidence is that that theres 40-50 characters that are both potiential fighters AND have a bigger fan base than Geno. Probably more too.

list them, if you please.

Bigger roles in more popular more played games. AND they have both been in many many games.
Although I dont think there gonna get in, and neither will Geno

what's it matter when Geno's actually wanted and he interests Sakurai? your points are moot.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
what stupid arguments MasterMind came up with. I'm not even going to bother.
Because look at your ICON, its Geno! Your called a fanboy, you dont listen to lodgic.
Which is exactly what you just said in you last statement, THAT YOU WERNT GOING TO LISTEN!

I just listed Birbo and Bowser Jr. which in fact are unpopular characters compaired to the rest of the cast. And yet they still had bigger roles in better selling games than Geno. AND theyve both been in many games too.

Your actually right on your last point. But that can be said about any character its not an arguement.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I don't want Geno to be counted as his own series unless he were to get his own game series.

I had a weird idea for a Geno-centric game - not an adventure, but something music-based; something probably with techno music. Then the difficulty modes would be "Beam Mode", "Whirl Mode", and so forth. - - - - I have no idea what the gameplay would be like, but a game involving techno music and flashing lights seems very suitable for him for some reason.

I mean, hell - Wario really got his start with WarioWare, so who knows what kind of games will work these days?
Geno getting his own game? Whoa....that would be the equalvalent to like having Christmas 7 times a year!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
wow While I was sleeping, you built up your confidence again ready for me to tear it down
btw PsychoIncarnate I read what you said.

I agree that geno has some fans and he might make a cool character. But when you think of the

Considering you 2nd and a half party lodgic, which im actually hopeing its true.
Mega man would also be a 2nd and a half party character. Therefore opening another 3rd party door
therefor closeing in another spot on geno.

Even the characters hes supposed to be compeating with like Birdo and Bowser Jr. played bigger
Although I dont think there gonna get in, and neither will Geno.

Tell me how many characters do you think will be in the roaster?
I think there will be 34-40 characters, 40 being quite optimistic - and Geno would be one of them. Not only has Sakurai shown public interest for him, and went around asking about him...BTW, Sakurai doesn't like "popular" characters and hates repetition...one reason why he quite Nintendo/ HAL in the first place...

For some reason you seem to think 40-50, which I think is absurd...and yet you doubt Geno's inclusion in that? 40-50 character Geno would be assured without question...Sakurai had a hard time making a list of 20 something characters for Melee, and I highly doubt he's going to double it.

BTW, how would Megaman be 2.5 party when he was not co-produced by Nintendo and Capcom, plus has appeared on other systems such as Playstation.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
Because look at your ICON, its Geno! Your called a fanboy, you dont listen to lodgic.
Which is exactly what you just said in you last statement, THAT YOU WERNT GOING TO LISTEN!

I just listed Birbo and Bowser Jr. which in fact are unpopular characters compaired to the rest of the cast. And yet they still had bigger roles in better selling games than Geno. AND theyve both been in many games too.

Your actually right on your last point. But that can be said about any character its not an arguement.
just so you know, I edited that post because you had just repasted those arguments right in front of me. I wasn't going to bother to respond to some guy who posted 12 hours ago.

and yes, I love Geno, and I'm a fanboy, but I do have logic in my edited post.

you still don't realize the difference between Geno and those two characters. Geno is actually WANTED.

and how can you say any character intrigues Sakurai? wtf?

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I think there will be 34-40 characters, 40 being quite optimistic

BTW, how would Megaman be 2.5 party when he was not co-produced by Nintendo and Capcom, plus has appeared on other systems such as Playstation.
Actually it said so right in the topic that someone posted for me to read. It said Megaman would fit into the 2nd and a half party? Mayby its wrong.

Your makeing this too easy for me, 34-40 characters

Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Meta Knight
Pit
Samus/Zamus
Wario
Fox
Snake

Zelda
Bowser
Donkeykong
Yoshi
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Peach
Diddy kong
Ice climbers
Lucas

Sonic
King Dedede
Captain Falcon
Luigi
Gannondorf
Mega Man
Krystal
Jigglypuff
Shiek
Ridley

Marth
WW Link
Falco
Ness

Ok heres a 34 character roaster, which character do you think Nintendo will take out to make Geno work?

Or do you think there will be more? Because Im gonna add more until
your left thinking there will be a much bigger roaster.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Actually it said so right in the topic that someone posted for me to read. It said Megaman would fit into the 2nd and a half party? Mayby its wrong.

Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Meta Knight
Pit
Samus/Zamus
Wario
Fox
Snake

Zelda
Bowser
Donkeykong
Yoshi
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Peach
Diddy kong
Ice climbers
Lucas

Sonic
King Dedede
Captain Falcon
Luigi
Gannondorf
Mega Man
Krystal
Jigglypuff
Shiek
Ridley

Marth
WW Link
Falco
Ness

Ok heres a 34 character roaster, which character do you think Nintendo will take out to make Geno work?

The Geno thread is one of the longest surviving threads. He has a very strong fanbase, and if all the characters revealed are any hint, Sakurai listens to the fans. He may not be in but has a mighty good chance. You, or anyone cannot deny that, unless your name happens to be Sakurai.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Meta Knight
Pit
Samus/Zamus
Wario
Fox
Snake

Zelda
Bowser
Donkeykong
Yoshi
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Peach
Diddy kong
Ice climbers
Lucas

Sonic
King Dedede
Captain Falcon
Luigi
Gannondorf
Mega Man
Krystal
Jigglypuff
Shiek
Ridley

Marth
WW Link
Falco
Ness

If you really want to know my opinion of that roster I hate the idea of WW Link because he's just another Link...Just cell shaded...they are all basically reincarnations of eachother anyway even if WW and TP link happen to be reincarnations in Alternate timelines. Plus TP Link is representing all Links, such as his entrance which is from Zelda 1...

Zelda and Shiek I usually include as the same character because they are transformations too...I meant that in the number

volbound1700

Smash Master
Jabba the Hut has a greater chance, check out the Official Jabba thread for reasons. Jabba the Hut ftw. Zomg

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Ok they've been replaced by Captain Olmar and Mr. G&W

Now whos spot would Geno take?
Or you can tell me to add a 35th character to the list

Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Meta Knight
Pit
Samus/Zamus