• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol I keep the number so that I don't lose all my contacts. There no point in changing the number cuz I don't even kno WHEN I'm moving.

:sonic:

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Nah its cool, xaltis NEVER starts ANYTHING
OMG That's not starting anything if you read the post it was CLEARLY a joke to 2link since Danny was calling him a dumb ***** for fun. And I even put a " ;) " face to show it. Common sense guys jeez.

You can also see us still just messing around name calling after that.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
i swear its like you host them on the same days as us every month. I aint mad, but its just funny :laugh:
:( Its the only day that my venue allowed us 2 pick

I had the thread up 4 about 2 weeks but I didnt spam it cuz I haven't had access 2 a computer

Next month I'm prob going with the last weekend in July to join up with the Tally 2D fighting scene 4 a big event with pot bonuses and such. Unless thats your date then Imma jus host a regular 1 in the 1st weekend. I WANT TO VISIT YOU GUYS SO BAD!!! I jus realized that I'm 25 and can rent a car XD

Holy **** its SNIPA!!!! I was just finna ask wtf happened 2 u!!!

Exdeath

Smash Master
:( Its the only day that my venue allowed us 2 pick

I had the thread up 4 about 2 weeks but I didnt spam it cuz I haven't had access 2 a computer

Next month I'm prob going with the last weekend in July to join up with the Tally 2D fighting scene 4 a big event with pot bonuses and such. Unless thats your date then Imma jus host a regular 1 in the 1st weekend. I WANT TO VISIT YOU GUYS SO BAD!!! I jus realized that I'm 25 and can rent a car XD

Holy **** its SNIPA!!!! I was just finna ask wtf happened 2 u!!!
Isn't the last weekend in July Seibrik's tournament?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Needs to be some sort of smashfest this month.

Or maybe the whole summer. Btw, I might even start one myself. Maybe even a tournament.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I mean.
If we have enough people at a fest we can have a mini tournament.

Saturdays im free during the day if people wnna come by

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I think we should keep this things as fests, or at most mini tourneys (either free or $1 buy-in). There's no need for a tourney like every week. We already have Keith, Nick Riddle, and Awal hosting tourneys.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I guess I made a boo-boo there.

I'm trying to say I'm not going to go to a 25 cent tourney considering the gas I usually have to pay to get to tournies. IMO it's stupid. Might as well just hold fests since money is obviously not a motivation to go there. Just play games and get better, for free. Not everyone needs to host a tourney. This is coming from a legit TO btw so I would know.

Edit: Mink, I didn't include you before because of your housing situation but you and Keith are holding it down.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Thanks man.

Yeah, money is a big thing to me. Because in these next few weeks i'm going to have literally NOTHING. I need a new job.. I'm getting ****ed at work with hours.. and i can't afford where i live. I'm trying not to move back home (FGCU). Smashfests with a few mini tournaments seem fun, especially if we can do them like, bi weekly. Maybe like, tuesday night fests at my place or something. Just little mini tourneys. They don't even have to be smash, like Rhythm Heaven Fever. Hahaha. But yeah.

That's that.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
My wife and I will be hosting some Gamedays in Pensacola. We'll have a Brawl setup, a Smash 64 Setup, Halo 3 LAN, Gears, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, etc. That'll be pretty close to a smashfest. If anyone wants to come, I'll keep you guys posted.

EDIT:
I would love to team with you. I know both diddy and zss well. I am much too far away though. Also I am bad at teams.

How far are you from Tally? I wouldn't mind teaming, even if it was just for fun.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Awal, I should be at the tourney. I need a partner for dubs. Any takers for a Diddy main/ZSS secondary?

Hit up Kewwky and SaintKai

Isn't the last weekend in July Seibrik's tournament?
Seibriks tourney is on the 21st otherwise I would be able to go...

I'm officially going 2 Whobo and intend on getting as MUCH EXP as I can until then

DBS is going 2.

After this past weekend SFL Brawl tourneys are gonna be at least 40+ everytime....

B_AWAL

Smash Master
awal, go check my thread. i had to move my tourny to the 28th to accomodate the melee players
In that case I'm coming!!! :)

Or Imma try 2 come.. w/e I'm a fine a ****ing way 2 come down!!!

21ST was a bad date so this will work perfectly 4 me!!!

I'll host my next tourney on a date where GDX is NOT hosting NLL

Side note... Does ESAM still qualify 4 the FL PR rankings?

Top Bottom