• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official FAU Community Thread (FAU Smashfests Fridays 7-11pm)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I do but im have some stuff to do i really want to play ur snake again Those where some close matches at the nexus brawl tourny (im the olimar)
lol, my Snake sucks bro, but yeah those were some good matches; you're probably much better than me, since I haven't really touched the game since last time we played.

White Out

Smash Apprentice
lol, my Snake sucks bro, but yeah those were some good matches; you're probably much better than me, since I haven't really touched the game since last time we played.
Yea i got a new main its just nice playing other snakes then Chops or Afro

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
K. IM AT THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW. SO GIVE ME A CALL. STD IS ON NOW. GIVE EITHER IVAN OR I A CALL. 954 439 8931 for my cell, and ivans is 954 614 0820!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Will do. Hear that everyone. Start getting ready to head over Ivan's *****es. STD(SmashTillDawn) son.

Edit: Ed just picked up Jason. I'm leaving now. Everyone can head over now or whenever.(Unless your scared of getting owned) cough cough*

White Out

Smash Apprentice
Will do. Hear that everyone. Start getting ready to head over Ivan's *****es. STD(SmashTillDawn) son.

Edit: Ed just picked up Jason. Everyone can head over now or whenever.(Unless your scared of getting owned) cough cough*
Sorry Can't Make it Tonight :/

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
That **** was crazy. Good times.

Edit: ShoutOuts to everyone that went to Ahmet & Ed's B-day Smashfest. It was too good. Drunk smash was amazing, can't wait to do it again. "I wrecked all of you" :)

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
That **** was crazy. Good times.

Edit: ShoutOuts to everyone that went to Ahmet & Ed's B-day Smashfest. It was too good. Drunk smash was amazing, can't wait to do it again. "I wrecked all of you" :)
Dwayne our matches were 3-1, Jose was a witness!:p

White Out

Smash Apprentice
OMFG this is a possibility if I'm allowed on campus, which I'm sure I am.
Open campus just park in vistor lot

Drunken smash!!!!.... if this was included in the orignal post i would have done everything in my poewr to go :/

As for the nexus lock-in Second Round i had to face afro =_= the person that game in second was Ryan Sparks which i do decent against with olimar never tried with my GaW can never judge his skill he is the ultimate Sand Bag

Everyone else in their bracket i have 3 stock before 0.o just my luck right

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
I was being sarcastic. Congratz on beating drunk Dwayne while you were completely sober. You must be so proud. :psycho:
Wow you reaaaally killed those brain cells! We played BEFORE we all left for the Ale place. I didn't even play you once you got plastered:laugh: Good games though.

Ivan, you were just the Bouncer/Party Planner, you are absolved of not Smashing. Still a shame though, but I guess you have to control Hurricane Ed's rampage next time.:laugh:

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Rofl, this party was too fun! People vomiting, everyone laughing, going crazy and smashing and playing street fighter. lol, Mad mad props for Ivan for being an awesome host and taking care of everyone there. Ed is such a fun drunk and Dwayne and Marlon became infinitely harder to play, but much more fun. lol I'm glad Alison and Ahmed are all fine and dandy.

I met alot of really cool people at this party and have an incredible time. lol, Anyways, how about that sig Ed? ;)

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
Rofl, this party was too fun! People vomiting, everyone laughing, going crazy and smashing and playing street fighter. lol, Mad mad props for Ivan for being an awesome host and taking care of everyone there. Ed is such a fun drunk and Dwayne and Marlon became infinitely harder to play, but much more fun. lol I'm glad Alison and Ahmed are all fine and dandy.

I met alot of really cool people at this party and have an incredible time. lol, Anyways, how about that sig Ed? ;)
your matchs are so pro when your drunk. xD (discussion we had on the drive to your house) =P

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
THE SEXY GIRL SIGS ARE ON THERE WAY! lol imma make a megan fox one and ill make ur chica as well. MEGAN FOX IS 2 FINEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
THE SEXY GIRL SIGS ARE ON THERE WAY! lol imma make a megan fox one and ill make ur chica as well. MEGAN FOX IS 2 FINEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Megan Fox has a weakness!

Jason your Ganon is too scary, I can barely keep up with all those wavelands.

Ed, how you feeling bro? I hope you didn't have too bad of a hangover?

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie

White Out

Smash Apprentice
Can't you just get a dvd player with a record option then get a rewritable dvd plug the game into the dvd then into the tv and hit record? like you would with a vcr?

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
I really hope I can find a ride on Friday.

If everyone's drunk they won't mind me being really high.

No one ever does anyways.

Top Bottom