• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official FAU Community Thread (FAU Smashfests Fridays 7-11pm)

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Smashfests are held in the Student Union building every Friday night. "Where is that?", you ask?

H3ll if I know, I just show up. Ask someone else.

-Kye

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
I'm free the same time as you because I was forced to change my schedule. I'll bring my cube in tues in case charlie forgets his. Get ready to get owned.

Irrelevant: When does Tipman come back?

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
Yo I'm here from Monday-Thursday 9am to 6pm. Me and Ed (who doesn't have a name yet on smashboards) are here at those times. I can bring my cube any of those days as well.

If anything, what we really need to do is bring the word out about the club that Charlies is trying to get together on Fridays. Usually its from 7pm to whenever the Student Union closes. It would be really cool if we can actually get a bunch of people who play and not the same crowd that is always there. (you know who u are the same crowd xD)

my link got beastly! I am kinda in the mood to get whooped by Dwayne and you Kye xD

edit: here is the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=34482465627

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Yeah your link got crazy good. I'm actually looking forward to playing it again. Yeah I forgot about the Gaming club every Friday at 7pm Melee & Barw?(whatever that thing is). LOL.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Tommy says he'll be back in March.

Is there any other night you guys can do the Smash Club thing? I close Friday nights at my job :(.

Who are you CrazyIvan?

We need to get more people to post in this thread, if we wanna spark the interest of outsiders.

-Kye

Smilez

Smash Journeyman

Is there any other night you guys can do the Smash Club thing? I close Friday nights at my job :(.

Who are you CrazyIvan?

We need to get more people to post in this thread, if we wanna spark the interest of outsiders.

-Kye
We could talk to Charlie about it. He basically runs it. I'm sure he would be open to discussing the day. Ed & Ivan...I know you know them but you probably don't remember their names.(I'll officially introduce you 2morrow) I also hit up FAU pplz and told them about the thread I'll tell more people tomorrow at school b/c i don't' have a lot their numbers.

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie

Who are you CrazyIvan?

-Kye
Sir you know me! Im that 1 kid that plays link a **** ton. 1 day i basically just asked questions after questions at you. Usually Im with Dwayne over there by the pool table, orrrrr im basically that 1 kid who gets skipped alot. :dizzy:

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Sir you know me! Im that 1 kid that plays link a **** ton. 1 day i basically just asked questions after questions at you. Usually Im with Dwayne over there by the pool table, orrrrr im basically that 1 kid who gets skipped alot. :dizzy:
lmao! He does get skipped alot. :)

Yo check out the facebook site. I posted a video. :))))

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Hahaha, true I know you. I haven't seen you play in awhile, and Dwayne says you're getting good...

Stop getting skipped!

Dwayne getting owned by a Bowser... and taunting me?

LAWLZ.

-Kye
(I've tucked away a knee specifically for you)

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
Hahaha, true I know you. I haven't seen you play in awhile, and Dwayne says you're getting good...

Stop getting skipped!

Dwayne getting owned by a Bowser... and taunting me?

LAWLZ.

-Kye
(I've tucked away a knee specifically for you)
Nah Im not getting skipped now. Usually tho alot of those kids kill my drive to play. All i hear is moaning and crying about you guys playing. And ya, Dwayne got owned 1 time by a Bowser. But it was pretty epic. And Ed basically pranced around the Student Union for like 20 mintues like hooting and hollering with Kareem. xD

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
you were the one that told me bowser was a lost cause. and i always say wussup. the white boy. i was sitting next to you on Thursday when you were eating sushi. ahaha.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
YOooooo... I haven't picked up my peach since I got wrecked by Chopps & Kye one after another, but I Sure I'll end up playing again one of these days. lol

I'm only on campus Mon & Wed, but I might end up coming on Thursdays to see the woman. So While I'm waiting I'm down to play a game or 2.

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
Yo. No one is ready for this! Its the 4WD Pika and he's back in da house!!

Kye. I know you had nightmares from last semester from Pika's Tail spike. Don't worry, I'd be having them too. :laugh:

I'll soon have the video of someone else we all know getting owned by the tail spike

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
Yo. No one is ready for this! Its the 4WD Pika and he's back in da house!!

Kye. I know you had nightmares from last semester from Pika's Tail spike. Don't worry, I'd be having them too. :laugh:

I'll soon have the video of someone else we all know getting owned by the tail spike
look at this man, with his tail spikes and talk. wut u say when u go against Xavier? xD

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
Thursday is good since I'm off then too. If you want Kye, I can try to make flyers and those cards that Funkey nuts keeps throwing on the floor all around campus.

I think most of the people from last semester and the one before ran away from Melee and hid in the comfort zone of Brawl. There can be ways to lure them back but I don't blame em. Most of them got wrecked hard. I don't see any other College in Florida that play as hard as us.

LOL @ the BCC Tourneys. Every 4 weeks someone new tells me about it but they never live up to the hype.

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
Thursday is good since I'm off then too. If you want Kye, I can try to make flyers and those cards that Funkey nuts keeps throwing on the floor all around campus.

I think most of the people from last semester and the one before ran away from Melee and hid in the comfort zone of Brawl. There can be ways to lure them back but I don't blame em. Most of them got wrecked hard. I don't see any other College in Florida that play as hard as us.

LOL @ the BCC Tourneys. Every 4 weeks someone new tells me about it but they never live up to the hype.
most of the people who play melee from last year and the year before that still play melee if u haven't noticed. =_= only maybe a few move onto brawl. i mean i got nothing against brawl, i just find the camping retardly gay. And you know who Im talking about that is a camping king around those parts. Kareem and Ed have vocally said it during matches. Rofl

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Thursdays would be great. I'm off that day.

Pikachu's going to get destroyed. Dwayne's going to get destroyed (as per usual). I'm going to rain Jamaican destruction on the entire SU crew tomorrow.

-Kimo

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Thursdays would be great. I'm off that day.

Pikachu's going to get destroyed. Dwayne's going to get destroyed (as per usual). I'm going to rain Jamaican destruction on the entire SU crew tomorrow.

-Kimo
as per usual huh....okay we'll see about that. Someones going slam there controller. :)

Edit: ED you sig is pro...U HAVE 2 MAKE ME 1

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
LOL @ Slamming controllers. Suddenly. Controllers. Flying.

Maybe Dwayne's Zombie controllers. omg.

Kye. Are you Jamaican? If so where from? I'm from St. Catherine.

and spidersense. Have you been to the Aventura tourneys? I used to live in Ives Dairy as well before I moved to broward. I lived across the bridge right across from Madie Ives and went to Highland Oaks =O

spider_sense

Smash Champion
LOL @ Slamming controllers. Suddenly. Controllers. Flying.

Maybe Dwayne's Zombie controllers. omg.

Kye. Are you Jamaican? If so where from? I'm from St. Catherine.

and spidersense. Have you been to the Aventura tourneys? I used to live in Ives Dairy as well before I moved to broward. I lived across the bridge right across from Madie Ives and went to Highland Oaks =O
Yeah I live in Sierra Ridge complex, which is right across from the 7/11 and about 10 minutes (walking distance) of Micheal Krop. How far is FAU? Because I want to come to this too if it's not too far and possible for me. =D

White Out

Smash Apprentice

I didn't run away from melee i just played brawl first now im picking up Melee IC and i don't want to pull em out till they are flashy

We should Hold A Tourny Melee and Brawl ill Take care of the brawl matchs ^_^ and i can bring a set up possible even two

Top Bottom