• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official FAU Community Thread (FAU Smashfests Fridays 7-11pm)

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Spamus!

im telling you. if someone spot dodges for no reason or spot dodges more then 3-4 times its called a marlen. (if thats how u spell it sorry >_>)
MARLON.

And I always spot dodge for a reason, it's just too advanced to explain to y'all!:p

Nice sig E.D.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Yo Ivan. Gia and I are going to the movies tonight don't know if I can make it. I'll hit you up when i get done anyways. Just got off the phone w/ your bro. This sig is pro. Tell him I said THANX! when you see him. :)

Edit: We should all get 2gether 2morrow. Monday is no school. We could get 2gether and watch TO4 live stream and play Melee(Plus Geometry WArs!) How does that sound???

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
Yo Ivan. Gia and I are going to the movies tonight don't know if I can make it. I'll hit you up when i get done anyways. Just got off the phone w/ you bro. This sig is pro.
alright, he is at work atm, so its all good. ill probably be staying up late tonight cuz work tommorow is going to blow and ill probably wont have to work that hard. Hit me up after for sure.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Where do you live? ZP is right off of Sheridan on Lucky Street, which is also right next to the Hard Rock.
FIX UR PHONE! We should play 2morrow, I have prior engagements tonight and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. 2morrow Ivan's place or Zp one of the two. Either way its on like Donkey Kong....Alwayz wanted to say that. :chuckle:

Edit: **** my sig looks pretty. :)

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
FIX UR PHONE! We should play 2morrow, I have prior engagements tonight and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. 2morrow Ivan's place or Zp one of the two. Either way its on like Donkey Kong....Alwayz wanted to say that. :chuckle:

Edit: **** my sig looks pretty. :)
uhhhh what time tommorow? i get off work around 10pm then im going out to celebrate a birthday with someone. this is why i want to do some **** tonight! hit me up after whatever u are doing if you want dwayne.

unless you know, u want to do some 2am GEOMETRY WARS?!?!? xD

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
Ok Ok. Im trying to get it down at my house sunday. i want to see what my friend wants to do for his birthday if he rather go to my house and chill/drink/game. If so, i will go out and eat with him after work, hell we ALL can go out and eat at alehouse and do the mountain melt challenge, then go to my house were we can just smash/game it up. Im going to update this as best as i can in the time between now and sunday 10pm. xD

also! I was telling dwayne and david yesterday if u really need to crash at my place, i got another whole apt, a living room, and my parents room (which ill probably sleep in you can sleep in my room xD) for people who need to crash. My parents are out till thursday which means me and ed have had the house t ourselves since wednesday.

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
Those grunge brushes? Where do you gett ur renders from?

I need a render of Ice climbers and..... well I don't know how good a Gaw Sig would look
(im a master at PS)
theres a bunch of ice climbers pics everywhere. haha just photoshop them. and render urself. thats what i did. and ummmm ya i got brushes. thats the only way to photoshop. ahah brushes = your friend.

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
Alright! its offical! my friend wants to do this. Check it out this is the game plan. 10pm i get off work. From work ill go straight to alehouse (which ill give to anyone who wants to go in pm's) and we are going to do the mountain melt challenge. this challenge is basically order this dish called the mountain melt, and try to finish it. If you do congrats you beat the challenge and had a wonderful meal. it costs roughly like $10 and its HUGE.

Then from there, we are going to carlinetrainofdoom to my house. ill basically have to sign everyone in when we get to my house. Then from there, we can set up smash in the living room and have my xbox 360 in my room for l4d, geo wars, guilty gear, etc etc. We then can smash/game till whenever u please. There will be drinks (im not going to buy alot, so bring some if u can) and also there will be snacks here because i have a ton of them (but we probably wont get hungry after the mountain melt till like late at night)

Now if you want to stay over, i do have an extra apt (with 2 bedrooms and 2 couches, id have to turn on the power tho, i think all the breakers are off), 2 couches, a roll out bed in my room. My parents room is off limit tho, cuz you know, its the folks room. If anything ill sleep there if it comes down to it and give my bed up to someone.

If anyone has any questions hit my cell up (954) 614-0820. please text me since ill be at work from 8am-10pm and i wont be able to pick up. Im expect people from fau to come to this. you know who you are i expect to come. -_-

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Hmmmm...Someone tell Dwayne my number is back up and operational, and I'm down to do whatever you guys want to do tomorrow Sunday. I'm pretty much free the entire day, so get at me. :D

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Nah, I'm feeling sleepy now, so I have to take the opportunity to go sleep whenever can in hopes that I can generate a humane sleep schedule for myself.

If you do this consistently, I'll definitely show up one day.

*edit*

Wait, is this tonight or tomorrow?

-Kye

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
I'll see if I can make it, I'm terrible with directions though.

I'll bring the 64 if anyone wants to play?

P.S., It's all about DAT MONOCLE SON!

-_Q

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
oh i just found another tv! so i got 2 tvs that will work with smash. So if anyone complains about my living room tv (which is a flatscreen but its still fine to play smash on xiaver, dwayne, justin, and marlon have played on it and i didnt hear them complaining about lag) i got this old timer one next to it.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
oh i just found another tv! so i got 2 tvs that will work with smash. So if anyone complains about my living room tv (which is a flatscreen but its still fine to play smash on xiaver, dwayne, justin, and marlon have played on it and i didnt hear them complaining about lag) i got this old timer one next to it.
I might be able to bring a small t.v. You know which one I'm talking about. Can you house me? I don't have work on Monday so I wanna crash there!!! I call dibs on a bed. :psycho:

I'll try to make. Just have Dwayne give me a call. :3
Ok got the message. I'll call you tomorrow when you'll probably be awake. Your number ends with 6830 right?

Kye: Come to this you can't use sleepy johns forever. In fact all of FAU should show up to this Monday is no school.

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
I might be able to bring a small t.v. You know which one I'm talking about. Can you house me? I don't have work on Monday so I wanna crash there!!! I call dibs on a bed. :psycho:

Ok got the message. I'll call you tomorrow when you'll probably be awake. Your number ends with 6830 right?

Kye: Come to this you can't use sleepy johns forever. In fact all of FAU should show up to this Monday is no school.
NO! i wont house u cuz u refused the offer friday =P. of course ill house u. Is gia coming? cuz alison ahmets gf is coming since its sorat like his birthday party thingy and i wouldnt want her to feel all alone. o.O

spider_sense

Smash Champion

Yup, it sure does. Call me anytime, and give Ed my number, just so has it and whenever he wants to come pick me up. :)

White Out

Smash Apprentice
theres a bunch of ice climbers pics everywhere. haha just photoshop them. and render urself. thats what i did. and ummmm ya i got brushes. thats the only way to photoshop. ahah brushes = your friend.
Brushes aint everything Ima show you what a C4D can do to a sig

Top Bottom