• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official FAU Community Thread (FAU Smashfests Fridays 7-11pm)

White Out

Smash Apprentice
Alright! its offical! my friend wants to do this. Check it out this is the game plan. 10pm i get off work. From work ill go straight to alehouse (which ill give to anyone who wants to go in pm's) and we are going to do the mountain melt challenge. this challenge is basically order this dish called the mountain melt, and try to finish it. If you do congrats you beat the challenge and had a wonderful meal. it costs roughly like $10 and its HUGE.

Then from there, we are going to carlinetrainofdoom to my house. ill basically have to sign everyone in when we get to my house. Then from there, we can set up smash in the living room and have my xbox 360 in my room for l4d, geo wars, guilty gear, etc etc. We then can smash/game till whenever u please. There will be drinks (im not going to buy alot, so bring some if u can) and also there will be snacks here because i have a ton of them (but we probably wont get hungry after the mountain melt till like late at night)

Now if you want to stay over, i do have an extra apt (with 2 bedrooms and 2 couches, id have to turn on the power tho, i think all the breakers are off), 2 couches, a roll out bed in my room. My parents room is off limit tho, cuz you know, its the folks room. If anything ill sleep there if it comes down to it and give my bed up to someone.

If anyone has any questions hit my cell up (954) 614-0820. please text me since ill be at work from 8am-10pm and i wont be able to pick up. Im expect people from fau to come to this. you know who you are i expect to come. -_-
When is this?

White Out

Smash Apprentice
omg, pete your going to make me cry. ;_;
But but.... but.... Unlimited Blaze Blue , Pump it up , Brawl Tourny, In the Groove, Pop'n Music ... and Need fo speed underground for 12 hours :/ Next time yo rents are out ima come XD

White Out

Smash Apprentice
but mine = free. ^_^

actually.... hmm... I might just give someone else my pass and come .....

If i do come i will need to crash as for getting thier i don't know the train sced or when to take the bus and..... If i do come ima gonna own up the brawl then Learn to play crazy IC's

Possible idea : should do a mini tourny just ya know for fun no cash or nuthin

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
Oh wtf. When did this thread hit 8 pages.

Friday night was fun. Good stuff. I really wanted to stay over but had work in the morning and I had to pick up stuff from home before I headed there. Was tempting though :D Maybe If you made like a trail of pretzels leading to the extra room xD Wasn't lookin forward to go home at 4am.

Kye, I prolly get the same amount of sleep you do, or probably less! Gotta go into overdrive like me man. lol

You speaking of which, you guys left me hanging, I was trying to follow you guys and turned back instead.
LOL My bad Marlon. I was telling Sa to go and follow Ivan since I knew what roads and places to take but she wouldn't let me. You should have just followed from the start and If you couldn't go while you were following, turn back. I'll pm you my number for future times.

I dunno if I can go tomorrow. Depends on how long you guys are staying there. I need to finish up some mods n stuff.

edit: are you serious lol, in the time that took me to write all that, 8 posts popped up infront of me. go 2 bed gaiz.

White Out

Smash Apprentice
Oh wtf. When did this thread hit 8 pages.

Friday night was fun. Good stuff. I really wanted to stay over but had work in the morning and I had to pick up stuff from home before I headed there. Was tempting though :D Maybe If you made like a trail of pretzels leading to the extra room xD Wasn't lookin forward to go home at 4am.

Kye, I prolly get the same amount of sleep you do, or probably less! Gotta go into overdrive like me man. lol

LOL My bad Marlon. I was telling Sa to go and follow Ivan since I knew what roads and places to take but she wouldn't let me. You should have just followed from the start and If you couldn't go while you were following, turn back. I'll pm you my number for future times.

I dunno if I can go tomorrow. Depends on how long you guys are staying there. I need to finish up some mods n stuff.

edit: are you serious lol, in the time that took me to write all that, 8 posts popped up infront of me. go 2 bed gaiz.
:/ i wanted to grab you out of drill rush

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
LOL. It will never happen!

Iunno yet though. We will see. I still cant believe Ed's new main though. Something ive never seen before is just making the anticipation higher

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord

It's all good, it's really my indecisiveness to blame. =p

In any case, should there be a pre-rendevous for those who can make it there early or what?

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
there u go pete. i fn'in hate uses textures and c4ds and junk cuz like i get so confused with my layers. there is 15 layers for this sig. but i tried it. how u think i came out?

White Out

Smash Apprentice
Here is something from 3 years ago only thing that survived my PC crash no recent stuff :/ ill make my IC one prolly tomorrow

As for layers i beleive i used around 45-60ish thier is 5 C4d's in there alot of the layers where lighting

here is the trick to layers Name them and group them it allows you to work easier

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
k marlon. u go EAST ON GLADES. MAKE A RIGHT ON FEDERAL GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TIL ATLANTIC. MAKE A LEFT. GO EAST TO A1A MAKE A RIGHT. and my condo is called ocean colony. its super easy to get 2.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
k marlon. u go EAST ON GLADES. MAKE A RIGHT ON FEDERAL GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TIL ATLANTIC. MAKE A LEFT. GO EAST TO A1A MAKE A RIGHT. and my condo is called ocean colony. its super easy to get 2.
Thanks, I will try and see if I can make it. I plan to go AFTER Ivan has that mountain platter thing or whatever it was.

Top Bottom